The Way《朝圣之路(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

阅读: 评论:0

2024年1月31日发(作者:)

The Way《朝圣之路(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

朝圣之路

X-O-T

X-O-T.

F-D-E

F-D-E.

下一行?

And the next set?

P-N-E

P-N-E.

E-R-Z

E-R-Z.

好了 优尼诗

Uh, Eunice.

什么 爱维医生?

Yes, Dr. Avery?

里面有多少字母 是你真正看到的

How many of those letters can you actually see,

多少是你勉强背下的?

and how many have you memorized?

我全能看到 爱维医生

I can see all of them, Dr. Avery.

优尼诗

Eunice.

好吧 我只背了最后两个 汤姆

Okay. I memorized the last two, Tom.

只有最后两个

Only the last two.

如果我不能更新驾驶执照

If I can't get my

优尼诗 你要戴我给你配的眼镜

Eunice, you need to wear the lenses I prescribed.

我没法戴隐形眼镜 眼镜又让我头痛

Contact lenses don't work for me, and glasses give me headaches.

那我们换镜片好了

Then we'll change the prescription,

但是你知道车管局 还是会再测试你的

but you know the DMV's gonna test you again anyway.

他们的表格我也会背了

I've memorized those charts, too.

康瑞太太打电♥话♥来

Mrs. Conrad called

她取消了明天的预约会诊

and canceled her appointment for tomorrow.

比尔·沃伦想问你 他可不可以上班前与你见面

Bill Warren wants to know if he can see you before he goes in for work,

也就是说你八点前要到这

which means you have to be here at 8 A.M.

-好的 -八点没问题?

- Okay. - Okay for 8:00?

-是的 -噢

- Yeah. - Oh.

你刚刚出诊时 罗杰来电♥话♥

Roger called while you were in with a patient.

他说如果两点你还不到 就得请他喝啤酒

Uh, he said if you miss the 2:00 tee time, you pay for the beer.

反正都是我请客

I pay for the beer anyway.

昨晚丹尼尔打电♥话♥来

And Daniel called

给你留了口信

and left a message here on the voice mail last night.

他说什么了?

What'd he say?

他说他正在法国的什么地方 还说他会再打给你的

He said he'll call back, said he's somewhere in France,

听上去他很好

and, uh, he sounded good.

我说 在法国呆着 谁能没有好心情呢 对吧?

I mean, how do you not sound good if you're in France, right?

他这次留了号♥码吗?

Did he leave a number this time?

没有

No.

全世界除了我儿子 每个人都有手♥机♥

Everyone on the planet has a mobile phone except my son.

就爱由着性子乱来

The world on Daniel's terms.

再见

See you.

哦 不!

Oh, no!

糟糕!

Ayy!

让我示范一下 真正的医生是怎么打的

Let me show you how a real doctor does it.

什么时候开始汤姆 算不上不是真医生了 罗杰?

Since when is Tom not a real doctor, Rog?

眼睛可是身体最重要的器官 罗杰老弟

The eyes are the most important organ in the body, Roger.

尤其你这把年纪 更是如此

Maybe at your age, Tom.

它们是心灵之窗

They're the windows to the soul.

是吧? 罗杰怎么会知道呢?

Yeah? How the hell would Roger know?

他完全没有灵魂

He doesn't have one.

哦 天哪 不

Oh. Ho ho ho!

老兄们 这一杆子下去 简直就是渎职误伤啊

Looks like malpractice to me, boys.

别用脚垫 菲尔

Don't use your foot wedge, Phil.

你的脚垫在我这 罗杰

I got your foot wedge, Roger.

好的 我们战绩如何 差不多70码?

All right, what have we got, about 70?

是 加上旗杆那十码

Yeah, plus 10 to the flag.

你看我说什么来的

That's what I'm talking about.

-你觉得怎么样? -还不错 那是个好球啊

- It'll play. - Yeah? That's good stuff.

我要过去那边

I'm over there.

看到了 大概三尺开外吧

Yeah, I see. It's about three feet away.

-怎么着你还想要搭我的车? -我又老又累

- You want a ride, or what? - I'm old and tired.

你又老又懒

Heh. You're old and lazy.

这场球我也没看到你走过

I don't see you walking this course.

是我的 等等再接

mine, and it can wait.

中 啊哈

Ay-yi-yah.

-打的好 -不赖

- Nice chip. - Not bad.

你们先玩

Go ahead and putt out.

我会赶上你的喂?

I'll catch up with you. Hello.

嗯 阿鲁? 阿鲁?

Uh, hello? Hello?

是的 哈罗

Yes. Hello.

不好意思 我不会讲♥法♥语

I'm sorry. I don't speak French.

我是国家警♥察♥局的 亨利?斯巴斯狄恩探长

I'm Captain Henri Sebastian of the National Gendarmerie

这里是法国的圣·让德港口

in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in France.

有事吗?

Is something wrong?

你是丹尼尔·爱维的父亲吗?

Are you the father of Daniel Avery?

是的

Yes, I am.

很遗憾地通知您 您的儿子去世了 先生

I'm sorry to inform you that your son has been killed, sir.

什么? 你这是什么意思?

What? What do you mean?

丹尼尔? 他发生什么事了

Daniel? Something happened to Daniel?

他在卡米诺圣地亚哥

He was caught in a storm.

突遇一场暴风雨

On the Camino de Santiago, monsieur.

-在哪儿? -是法国的比利牛斯山

- What? - it's in the French Pyrenees.

汤姆?

Tom.

汤米?

Tommy!

你要去哪儿?

Where you going?

汤米? !

Tommy?!

节哀顺变 汤姆

I'm sorry for your loss, Tom.

谢谢你 神父

Thanks, Father.

我准备去法国接丹尼尔回家

I'm going overseas to bring Daniel home.

你想和我一同祈祷吗 汤姆?

Would you like to pray with me, Tom?

为了什么?

What for?

所有你需要的 旅途信息都在里面

All the information for your itinerary is in here.

我已经把下周所有的 预约都取消了 所以

I...I canceled all your appointments for next week, so...

他想环游世界

He wanted to see the world.

他也确实付诸行动了

And he did.

跟我一起走吧

You should fly with me.

什么?

What?

我说跟我一起走吧

You should fly with me.

-瞧你说的轻巧 -马上掉头回去

- Yeah, right. - Turn the car around.

拿上护照 收拾行李

Pack a bag. Grab your passport.

忘掉你的高尔夫俱乐部

Forget your golf clubs.

来一次父子之行吧 肯定会其乐无穷的

Come on. A father-son trip. lt'll be fun.

你什么时候回来?

When you coming back?

不知道

I don't know.

就是说你毫无计划

So you don't have a plan.

说好了的 我让你载我去机场

We agreed that if I let you take me to the airport,

你就不会再说教我虚度人生

you wouldn't lecture me about how I'm ruining my life.

骗你的

I lied.

你要知道 大多数人 是没有那份奢侈心情

You know, most people don't have the luxury

把生活的一切 抛诸脑后的 丹尼尔

ofjust picking up and leaving it all behind, Daniel.

我跟大多数人不一样

Well, I'm not most people.

你不赞成我出行 这我能接受

If I don't have your blessing, that's fine,

但是不要妄下决论 别去判断我

but don't judge this. Don't judge me.

我的人生也许与你的大相径庭

My life here might not seem like much to you,

但它是我自己做出的选择

but it's the life I choose.

生活不是选出来的 爸爸

You don't choose a life, Dad.

是过出来的

You live one.

-是爱维先生吗? -是的

- Monsieur Avery? - Yes.

我们通过电♥话♥ 亨利·斯巴斯狄恩探长

We spoke on the phone. Captain Henri Sebastian.

你好

Of course.

不知为什么 我知道这感觉很奇怪

I don't know why. I know it's odd,

但我以为标志牌上写的会是别的词

but I thought it would say something else.

上面的用词和居然美国的一样

It's the same word back home.

同样是"回家" 我想也变得意义不同了

I guess I thought it would be different.

爱维先生 如果你还没 感觉准备好

Mr. Avery, if you're not ready to do this,

-我们可以之后再来 -不要

- It can wait. - No. It's fine.

没有问题 我是说 不是没有问题

I mean, it's not fine.

我能行的

I mean I'm okay.

我们按程序来吧

Let's get it over with.

走完程序就好了

Let's just get it over with.

这些是丹尼尔的行李

These are Daniel's belongings.

谢谢

Merci.

我们发现他时 他身边的全部行李就是这些

This is everything he had when we found him.

怎么发生的?

What happened?

是一场意外

It was an accident.

比利牛斯山的气候 是出了名的变化莫测

The weather in the Pyrenees is famous for being unpredictable,

我相信当地人 提醒过丹尼尔

and I'm sure Daniel would have been warned by the locals.

你和他不太亲近?

You were not close with him?

很遗憾 但自他母亲去世后确实疏远了

Not since his mother died, I'm sorry to say.

他在那里做什么?

What was he doing out there?

他要去卡米诺朝圣

He was on pilgrimage on the Camino,

徒步走到圣地亚哥·德孔波斯特拉

walking the road to Santiago de Compostela.

千百年来 不同背景 年龄和信仰的人们

People from very different backgrounds, faith and generations

都曾从这儿 法国比利牛斯山出发

have walked the path from here in the French Pyrenees

步行前往 圣地亚哥·德孔波斯特拉

to Santiago de Compostela,

沿西班牙西北海岸 共计八百公里

800 kilometers on the northwestern coast of Spain

这条路漫漫不绝

for over a thousand years.

如我们一般的信徒均被告知 基♥督♥的使徒

We believers are told that the remains of Saint James, the apostle of Jesus

圣詹姆斯的遗骸就被埋葬在那里 朝圣之行由此而来

are interred there, and so we make pilgrimage.

这就是你的儿子丹尼尔在做的事

This is what your son Daniel was doing.

为什么他只有一个人?

Why was he alone?

很多人喜欢一个人徒步

Many people choose to make the trek alone.

朝圣之旅是一次非常私密的旅程 爱维先生

The Way is a very personal journey, Mr. Avery.

这个贝壳

This is the shell,

是朝圣者启程的标志

the symbol of the pilgrim making the journey.

还有这个

And this,

这是丹尼尔在卡米诺的护照

this is Daniel's passport for the Camino.

这是丹尼尔在卡米诺的护照

It is to be officially stamped

每一个紧要驿站的官方印♥章♥所用

at every important stop along the route through Spain.

第一个章就是在这 圣让盖的

And the first stamp is here in Saint-Jean.

一路顺风

WOBuen camino.

谢谢

Merci.

抵达终点的时候

When you arrive at the end,

护照就会是这个样子

the passport should look like this.

我从卡米诺到大西洋 走了三次

I have walked the Camino to the Atlantic Ocean three times,

去而复返

there and back.

如果老天慈悲 准许我活到七十

I will do it once more on my 70th birthday,

生日那天我还会再走一遍

God willing, of course.

丹尼儿是我的独生子

Daniel was my only child.

我们可以安排火葬

We can also offer cremation

这样或许是将遗体带回家

if that is a more suitable way

更为妥当的办法

for you to transport the remains back home.

不好意思 我不会说法语

I'm sorry. I don't speak French.

噢 介意我坐这吗?

Oh. Do you mind if I sit here?

其它地方都满了

Because there's no other seats available.

你好 我叫约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹

Hi. I'm Joost. I'm from Amsterdam.

-汤姆 -你好 汤姆

- Tom. - Hey, Tom.

今天早上我在火车上见过你

I saw you on the train.

巴黎是始发站

Uh, this morning. We came from Paris.

我们在同一班列车上

We were on the same train.

你不是朝圣者 对吗?

You're not a pilgrim, are you?

朝圣者?

A pilgrim.

漫游人? 孤胆游侠?

Uh, a trekker, a peregrino, eh?

你不是来这走 圣地亚哥·德孔波斯特拉的吧?

You're not here to walk the, uh, Santiago de Compostela?

-不是 我来处理家事 -噢

- No. I'm here on family business. - Ah.

这条路不是人人能走的

Well, it's not for everyone, you know.

知道吗 这个星期有人 在卡米诺死了

In fact, um, somebody died on the Camino this week

上路刚满一天

only one day into the trek.

真是个悲剧

Yeah, it's such a tragedy.

是的

Yes.

不过我踏上这条征程的原因 是显而易见的

But it's no mystery why I'm doing this trek.

瞧瞧我肚子上这一坨

Do you see this gut?

我大哥十二月在鹿特丹结婚

My older brother's getting married in Rotterdam in December,

我想要挤进我那件老西服

and, uh, I want to fit into my old suit.

你可以买♥♥套新的

You could just buy a new suit.

不行 这都是他第三次结婚了

No, but it's the third time that he's getting married.

而且无论如何

Well, but wedding or not,

我都该减肥了

I mean, uh, a bit leaner, a bit lighter

稍微哄哄我的老婆和医生

would make and my wife,

让他们开心一点 哦

uh, a bit happier, no.

啊! 谢谢

Ah! Merci beaucoup.

劳驾

Uh...

这是为了提供能量

It's for energy.

听着

Listen.

我的博士学位

我不打算完成了

I'm not gonna finish it.

你是说今年?

You mean this year.

永远

I mean ever.

玛格丽特·米德可不是窝在大学里

Margaret Mead didn't become a great cultural anthropologist

就变成伟大的人文研究科学家的

by staying in school.

你上次出国旅行 是什么时候?

And when was the last time you traveled abroad?

不算出差

And I'm not talking about for business.

在妈卧病之前

I mean before Mom got sick.

尼泊尔 摩洛哥 印度 巴布亚新几内亚 欧洲

Nepal, Morocco, India, Papua New Guinea, Europe.

我要去这些地方看上一看

I gotta go to these places.

一定要去

I...I gotta go. I gotta go.

探长

Captain.

爱维先生

Mr. Avery.

我想举♥行♥火葬

I want to cremate the body.

探长 先生

Capitaine, monsieur,

晚安

bonne nuit.

我要走朝圣之路

I'm gonna walk the Camino de Santiago.

原谅我的直言 艾弗里先生

Mr. Avery, if you pardon me, please,

你完全没有做好相应的准备

you're not prepared to go on this trek.

你既无装备也无

You have no

我有丹尼尔的背包 和他所有的装备

I've got Danny's backpack and all his stuff.

可你没有接受过培训

But you haven't trained for this walk.

没有冒犯您的意思 但你已经六十多岁了

And no disrespect. You're more than 60 years old.

那又如何 大不了我花更多的时间罢了

So it'll take me a bit longer than most.

幸运的话你要两个月 来完成旅程

You'll be lucky if you finish in two months.

既然如此 我更该早早启程

Then I better get started.

我们一早就出发

We're leaving in the morning.

"我们"?

"We"?

我和他

Both of us.

好了

Okay.

我们出发

Here we go.

你再给我打气吗 探长?

Came to give me another pep talk, captain?

我是来祝福你一路平安的 爱维先生

I came to wish you buen camino, Mr. Avery,

这个给你

and to give you this.

-护身符吗? -差不多

- Is this a good-luck charm? - Something like that.

到那里的时候 你就知道它的用途了

You'll know what to do with it when you get there.

到哪里?

Get where?

库兹德法瑞 在卡米诺

Cruz de Ferro. It's on the Camino.

一个月后你会到达那里

You'll be there a month from now.

你可以在旅游指南里了解它

You can read about it in the guide.

那是一个非常特别的地方

It's a place of much significance.

爱维先生 你知道自己为什么 要走朝圣之旅吗?

Monsieur Avery, do you know why you're walking the Way?

我想是为了丹尼尔吧

I suppose I'm doing it for Daniel.

你是为了自己而走的 仅此而已

You walk the Way for yourself, only for yourself.

这样的话我想我无言以对了

Well, then I guess I don't have a clue, Captain.

爱维先生

我也失去了一个孩子

I have also lost a child.

祝你一路顺风

I wish you a buen camino.

享受你的朝圣之旅 你们俩都是

Enjoy your pilgrimage, both of you.

谢谢

Thank you.

汤姆

Tom.

应该走这边

This is the way.

轻点声

Enough. Shh.

抱歉

Sorry.

-你是美国人? -是的

- Are you American? - Yes.

美国人向来这么晚

Americans are always late.

你会英语

You speak English.

-你也会啊 -呼

- So do you. - Huh.

这是我第一次来西班牙

It's my first time in Spain.

你不仅仅是在西班牙 你是在巴斯克地区

You're not only in Spain. You're in the Basque country.

我们是在纳瓦拉

We are in Navarre.

好吧 在巴斯克地区的纳瓦拉 还有房♥间吗?

Well, is there a room in the Basque country in Navarre?

房♥间? 你是说床位吧?

A room? You mean a bed.

床也好 房♥间也好 都行

A bed, a room, it's all the same.

我太累了

I'm very tired.

食宿15欧

15 euros for a bed and food,

但现在太晚了 没有吃的

but it's late, so no food,

-不开火了 -额

- no more cooking. - Ah.

没东西吃也得15欧吗?

No food, but still 15 euros?

-是的 -好的

- Yes. - Okay.

鞋放在这

Shoes here.

厕所

Bathroom there.

你睡这

You're here.

欢迎来到容切斯瓦 晚安

Welcome to Roncesvalles. Buenas noches.

请问 先生 你有芥末酱吗?

Pardon me, sir. Do you have any Grey Poupon?

在休息点前我和你走的线路一样

I followed the same route as you to a point,

然后我在万卡路斯迂回而行

Um, but then I detoured at Vall Carlos,

这就是我比你早几个小时 到这里的原因

and that's why I got here a couple of hours before you.

我的指南上没提什么绕道

My guidebook didn't say anything about any detours.

是的 那是因为你那本 不是荷兰版本的

Yeah, but that's because you haven't got the Dutch guidebook.

-荷兰版的旅游指南? -是的

-The Dutch guidebook? - Yep.

因为我们荷兰人 就爱找捷径

You know, because we Dutch, we're always

用最快的速度抵达下一个目的地

trying to find the quickest way to get to the next party.

你知道他们是怎么说的

Heh. Because you know what they say.

"不是荷兰人 不会懂得多"

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much.

那个老女人给你吃的没?

Did the old woman feed you?

-没有 -你算幸运的

- No. - Well, you're lucky.

肉硬得象路基石

The meal was as grim as the beds.

吃这个吧

Here. Have this.

-不行 我不能吃你的东西 -吃吧

- No. I can't take your food. - Yeah, you can.

-谢谢 -不用谢

- All right. Thanks. - You're welcome.

还有几天就到潘普洛纳了

Pamplona in a couple of days.

海明威 斗牛 所有这一切

Hemingway, running of the bulls, all that.

我想我要在这里呆上

I think I might stay there for

行者们! 这里禁止毒品!

iPeregrinos! No drugs here.

我的鼻子灵得很

I know what I smell.

我会打电♥话♥给民防队的!

I will call the Guardia Civil.

-好了 -我会打给警♥察♥的!

- Ja. Ja. - I will call the police!

-好吧 -好吧!

- Ja. - So...

-好了好了 -好吧!

- Ja, ja. - Ja.

她说什么 毒品?

What does she mean, drugs?

没什么大不了的

Oh, nothing.

好吧 起码在荷兰没什么大不了的

Well, well, nothing by Dutch standards.

需要一点烟草助兴

Just a little tobacco booster, yeah,

我才睡得着

to help us sleep.

Hmm.

-来点儿吗 汤姆? -不 谢谢

- You want some, too? - No. Thank you.

你确定?

Sure?

确定一定以及肯定

I'm sure.

看这儿

Here.

种类齐全 供君挑选

I also have these options.

安♥眠♥药♥ 耳塞

Ambien, earplugs.

我知道你一直 对荷兰男人心存绮梦 夫人

I know you got a thing for Dutchmen, Se?ora.

在你的梦里 你个狗♥日♥的♥

你走过朝圣之路吗 夫人?

Have you ever walked the Camino, Se?ora?

从来没有

Never.

年轻的时候我太忙了

When I was young, I was too busy,

而现在的我又太老了

and now that I'm older,

太累了走不动

I'm too tired.

一路平安

Buen camino.

汤姆 我们出发前应该来点咖啡

Hey, Tom, we should get a coffee here before we go,

增加活力 怎么样?

just to, uh...to get our motor running, no?

好吧 速战速决

Yeah, we'll have a quick coffee.

哦 瞧! 汤姆 一家奶酪店

Ah, look, a cheese maker, Tom.

新鲜的山羊奶酪 伙计

Ho ho ho. fresh goat cheese, my man.

来吧 汤姆

Come on, Tom. You haven't lived

没有尝过这山里的山羊奶酪你就白活了

until you have goat cheese from these mountains.

走得动吗 胖子?

Are you gonna make it, fat man?

别惦念我 老家伙

Don't you worry about me, old man.

嗨 汤姆

Hey, Tom.

我们在圣·让碰面的时候

When we met in Saint-Jean,

你没提过朝圣之行

u said nothing about going on pilgrimage.

我的目的不是朝圣

I wasn't going on pilgrimage.

可此时我们 都走在同一条路上

Yet here we are.

是的

Yeah.

你说你是为了家事?

Y-You said you were on family business.

没错

I am.

而你到圣地亚哥的装备

u have all the equipment

一应俱全

for the, uh... for the walk to Santiago.

是的

Yeah.

汤姆 盒子里的那些灰

Tom, hat box with

是我儿子

My son.

我不走了 约斯特

I'm done for the day, Joost.

今晚就在这儿住下了

I'm staying here tonight.

-这里? 这个村子吗? -是的

- Here? ln this village? - Yeah.

但是再走两步就到潘普洛纳了呀

But Pamplona's a stone throw away.

我的脚痛的不行了 得脱掉这鞋子好好歇会

My feet are killing me. I gotta get out of these shoes.

很抱歉 但我的脚没事

I'm sorry, but not me, man.

-潘普洛纳向你致意! -好的

- Pamplona beckons. - Okay.

我的荣幸 汤姆

It's been a pleasure, Tom.

嗨 一路顺风

Hey, uh, buen camino.

我不会说西班牙语

I don't speak Spanish.

我们正等着你呢

We were expecting you.

等我?

Expecting me?

-你是朝圣者 是吗? -是的

- You're a pilgrim, Sí? - Yes.

我们一直都在等朝圣者

We're always expecting pilgrims.

来吧 我们这还有很多床铺 你还能吃上热乎乎的饭

Come. We have plenty of beds, and your food is still warm.

你好 美国人都在这!

Hey, the Americans are here.

好 好 好!

Bueno, bueno, bueno.

来 大家一起 过来

Vamos. Come on.

事情的真♥相♥让人迷惑

The truth of the matter is confusing.

查理曼有更好的点子

No. Charlemagne had other ideas, to extend his empire.

来延续他的帝国

He crossed the Pyrenees,

他穿过比利牛斯山 但是事非所愿

but nothing worked out as he intended.

这可是西班牙!

This is Spain.

这可是西班牙的巴斯克!

This is Basque Spain.

他对潘普洛纳的巴斯克人严刑拷打

He tortured the Basques of Pamplona

允许他的武士对

and allowed his men to have

我们的女人为所欲为 纵情享乐

a little too much rest and relaxation with our women.

巴斯克人以牧羊为生

When the Basque shepherds who lived around here

世世代代栖居于此

heard what happened in Pamplona,

尽管他们溜到丛林里 但听说了在潘普洛纳发生的事后

they slipped into the woods.

我们巴斯克人去把他们给统统宰了

Then we, we Basques, killed them.

不好意思 先生 但是这本书里说的可不一样

Sorry, monsieur, but based on what I have read here,

你说的全是胡扯 没错吧?

that is complete crap, d'accord?

书里没有多少是真的

Ah, you won't find much truth in this book.

查理曼 应该读罗兰德

Charlemagne,

不是"罗兰"

not Rrroland,

这是法国历史的一部分 别瞎说

this is part of French history, okay, no, not Basque.

法国人?

The French?

法国人不想承认 罗兰德的死

The French don't want to admit that the death of Roland

是源于查理曼的非信徒行径

was because of Charlemagne's un-Christian intentions.

够了 阿勒兹!

Come on. Allez.

等等 等等

W-Wait a minute. Wait a minute.

-晚安 -等等 先生

- Night. - Wait a minute. Se?or.

我以为是阿♥拉♥伯人 杀死罗兰德的

Se?or, I thought it was the Arabs that killed Roland.

有人说你是加拿大的

One of the guys said you're Canadian.

别到处说 知道吗?

Don't spread it around, eh?

路上都有啥新鲜事 潮人?

So how's it going for you out there on the road, Boomer?

我叫汤姆

I'm Tom.

你知道的 就像"婴儿潮"

You know, as in baby boomer.

所有可怕的预兆全

You got all those horrible signs

降临在那代绝望的 苟延残喘的人身上

of that desperate generation taking its final breath,

想最后一次毁掉 剩余的我们

trying to screw the rest of us over one last time.

潮人

Only thing missing from you, Boomer,

你再加个傻呼呼的马尾辫子

is one of those stupid-looking ponytails

和iPod里詹姆斯·泰勒的全集 就齐活了

and a collection of James Taylor songs on your iPod.

我喜欢詹姆斯·泰勒

I like James Taylor,

但是我没有iPod

but I don't have an iPod.

是吗 真是出人意料

Well, that's pretty amazing.

没有iPod

What, no iPod?

没有手♥机♥ 也无法通过电脑联♥系♥你?

No cell phone or computer to keep you connected?

婴儿潮大全里不是说

Isn't it written somewhere in the baby boomer code book

你怎么着都得拥有史蒂夫·乔布斯

that you must own a certain percentage

发明的东西中的一种吗?

of anything Steve Jobs makes?

你为何朝圣? 寄希望于可以改变生活?

So, what is it, on pilgrimage to change your life?

有点那个意思

Something like that.

等等 别告诉我 刚结束一段不愉快的婚姻

Wait. Don't tell me. Just getting over a nasty divorce,

前妻夺走了一切?

and she took it all.

还是你只身出来 和年轻的小妞幽会

Or maybe you're out to meet some young chicks

重享过去的大学生活

and relive your college glory days.

相信我 我听过很多 那些鬼话

Believe me, l've seen plenty of that nonsense.

噢 我知道了

Oh, I got it.

你是为了自己在股市中殃及旁人的暗箱操作

You're seeking penance for screwing over your company retirees

而修苦行

in some stock market scandal.

你听起来愤世忌俗

You sound really angry.

的确如此

Yeah, sure. I'm angry.

我要戒烟

I gotta quit these.

对此我非常愤怒

And I'm really, really angry about that.

等我们到达 圣地亚哥·德孔波斯特拉

And when we get to Santiago de Compostela,

你的使命就结束了 我的小个朋友

it's all over for you, my little friend.

你便成为过去时了

You're a goner.

卡米诺之行的尽头 就是我戒烟瘾之时

The end of the Camino is the end of my addiction.

你听起来十足像个瘾君子

Spoken like a true addict.

我听起来十足像个 用十天走了这点路的人

Spoken like someone who took 10 days to get this far.

按这种走法

Well, at that pace,

今年年底你 才能走到圣地亚哥

you should get to Santiago by the end of the year.

他对我们的计划一清二楚

He's onto our plan.

但你知道

But,

我自己想做一名斗牛士

I wanted to be a bullfighter.

而我父亲希望我成为律师 我现在两者皆不是

My father wanted me to be a lawyer.

咖啡在公用区

Coffee is in the common area.

你好 美国人

Bonjour, americano.

我还以为你至少得在 这里住上几天呢

Thought you might be staying at least a few more days here, eh?

真滑稽 这些欧洲人开始自来熟了

Funny. These European guys are starting to get a little familiar.

我得在他们还没有从宿醉中 清醒时离开这里

I want to get out of here while they're still sleeping off their hangover.

而且我要结交的朋友都已交到

Besides, I got all the friends I need.

不需要护花使者了 所以

Don't want any tag-alongs, so...

好吧 路上注意安全

Well, be safe out there.

你也是 潮人

You, too, Boomer.

-祝你戒烟顺利 -好的

- Good luck with the quitting. - Yeah.

也祝你一帆风顺 不管你的目的为何

Good luck with whatever it is you're doing out here.

对了 我其实有手♥机♥

Oh. I do have a cell phone.

是吧 我也有

Yeah, well, me, too.

还有一个iPod

And an iPod.

抱歉昨晚我像个混♥蛋♥一样

Sorry for being such an ass last night.

我来这是为了逃离现实 你却

I-I'm out here to get away from everything, and you just, uh...

一语点破了你的处境 我知道了

Reminded you of it. Yeah, I get it.

好吧

你人很不错 潮人

You're all right, Boomer,

即便你喜欢詹姆斯·泰勒

even if you do like James Taylor.

多利 我想让你帮我取消

I'm gonna need you to cancel

这个月的所有预约

all my appointments for the rest of the month, Doreen.

噢 不是吧!

Oh, no!

一路平安

- Buen camino. - Buenos dias.

汤姆!

Tom!

汤姆 是我!

Tom, it's me!

汤姆 是约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹!

Tom, it's Joost from Amsterdam!

这是科尔德罗

It's cordero.

西班牙最有名的烤肉

Spain is famous for its roast lamb.

来 你应该试试

Here. You should try some.

不用 谢谢

No. Thank you.

真不给面子

Much to my dismay,

在斗牛还没有盛行以前

Pamplona is just an ordinary Spanish city

潘普洛纳只是一个普通的西班牙小镇

when the bulls are not running.

现在已经人满为患了

So much for being a party town.

不过我已经为七月回到这里预定了房♥间

But I made reservations to return here in July

就在节日期间

during their week of fiestas,

圣费尔明节(奔牛节)

uh, the Sanfermines.

让我来祝酒

I would like to propose a toast,

我们荷兰人爱死祝酒了

'cause we Dutch love to propose toasts.

我们相约七月再会于此

That we agree to meet here in July

跟公牛一起赛跑 像真正的男人一样

and run with the bulls, like real men.

像个真正的疯子

Like real crazy men.

好吧 反正我会回来的

Well, I'm gonna come back.

喝太急了?

Wine shots, huh?

是的

Yeah.

你有什么计划?

What are your plans?

尽快穿过潘普洛纳

To move through Pamplona quickly.

不过既然我坐在这里了

As long as I'm sitting here,

我想来点塔帕斯(意为餐前小吃)

I might just order some tapas. Se?or.

-先生 -它们叫做皮特斯

Th-They're called pinchos.

不好意思 约斯特

I beg your pardon, Joost.

在潘普洛纳 他们管它叫塔帕斯

In Pamplona, they're called tapas.

叫"塔帕斯" 我刚读到的

See, here in Pamplona, it's tapas. I just read that.

看到没 和荷兰的旅游指南不同

You see, unlike the Dutch guidebook,

荷兰指南可能会介绍你前往 最近的聚会

which may be directing you to the nearest party,

美国版旅游指南的终旨是让你 尽可能的体面些

the American guidebook is designed so that you

防止你出类似的糗

don't look like a clown if you order pinchos

你叫"皮特斯"的时候其实你想要塔帕斯

when you really mean tapas.

先生?

Se?or

汤姆

No,

先生 你好吗

Se?or, Algo más?

各种口味的塔帕斯

Uh, tapas, por favor.

塔帕斯? 阿基诺没有"塔帕斯"

Tapas. Aquíno, no hay tapas.

没有?

No tapas?

没有 那是是南部马德里的叫法

No, no, no. Tapas es más de Madrid, del sur, eh?

哦 瞧

Well, look,

《唐吉诃德》中的人物

是唐吉诃德和桑丘·潘萨

it's Tom Quixote and Sancho Panza.

那你岂不是杜尔西内亚?

And that would make you Dulcinea.

卡米诺祝福你 朝圣小子

Buen camino, fellow pilgrim.

卡米诺祝福你 我叫约斯特 我来自阿姆斯特丹

Hey, buen camino. My name is Joost. I'm from Amsterdam.

荷兰的 身上有毒品啥的吗?

Dutch, huh? Got any drugs?

噢 我爱死这个妞了

Oh ho ho. I love this girl.

她很快就原型毕露了 我保证

Wears off quick, I promise.

你们之前认识吗?

You know each other?

算是吧

Sort of.

你想要什么?

What are you looking to score?

助我入眠的东西

Oh, something for sleep.

我之前一直被失眠困扰 我也不明白 好几年了

I've had trouble sleeping for I don't know, couple of years.

你们介意边走边交易吗?

You folks mind doing this drug deal while we walk?

我有一些安♥眠♥药♥

I got some Ambien.

还有些更猛的家伙 如果那是你想要的

Or something stronger if that's your pleasure.

我太爱你了!

Ha. I love this guy.

原型毕露了吧

It wears off quick, I promise.

-来吧 跟我们一起走 -噢

- Come. Come with us. - Oh.

汤姆 等等

Tom, wait!

我曾经想戒烟

I tried to quit once,

但是回头想想"为什么呢? "

but then I thought why?

我的祖母 她一辈子没有 停止过酗酒 抽烟

My grandmother, she drank, and she smoked her entire life,

也活到了103岁

and she lived to be 103 years old.

这说明什么?

Now, what does that tell you?

这告诉我所有 努力想停止什么的人

Tells me that everyone that's trying to quit something

总要把一个年老的亲戚

always has an ancient relative they use

挂在嘴边做借口

as an example of why not to quit.

这么说我老套了

I suppose that makes me a cliché, then.

那是你说的

You said it.

但我不是那个 想停止什么的人

But I'm not the one trying to quit anything.

好吧 我们保持这样的行走速度

Yeah, well, we keep walking at this pace,

就用不着中途退出了

quitting isn't gonna be the problem.

而是胜利在望

Surviving will be.

这个家伙从没有停下来 闻闻花香什么的吗?

Doesn't this guy ever stop to smell the flowers?

这不是比赛

This isn't a race.

当然不是

No, it isn't.

那我为什么要累得半死呢

Then why does it piss me off so much

我从来没有看到他 停下来休息过

that I haven't seen him stop to take a break?

为什么所有这些本来应该是 让人鼓舞的行为

I mean, why does something that should be inspirational

却让我如此生气?

make angry?

完全没有道理

Totally irrational.

这段旅途可能 都会这样

Same could be said for this entire journey.

他究竟有多老

Wonder how old he is.

反正比我们老

Older than us.

嗨 汤姆!

Hey, Tom!

你觉得我到达圣地亚哥的时候 还会这副样子吗?

You think I will look like this by the time I get to Santiago?

当然 约斯特

Yeah, sure, Joost.

你只要一直吃那种科尔德罗 包胖

Just keep eating that cordero.

不可能像羊褪毛一样 一下少了好几磅

Nothing like a few pounds of lamb to help shed the excess weight.

但这是卡米诺经历 的一部分 不是吗?

But it's part of the Camino experience, no?

但这是卡米诺经历 的一部分 不是吗?

I mean, you can't come to Spain without having their roast lamb.

"风吹拂过的小路"

""

"上繁星点点"

"Where the path of the wind crosses that of the stars."

你觉得这个家伙的腰围是多少?

what do you think the waist is on this guy?

32?

32?

25或者26?

More like a 25 or 26.

男人有权做做美梦

Well, a man can dream.

什么? 居然可以骑车上来?

What, you can do this on a bike?

那我们步行干嘛?

Why the hell are we walking?

天 那太荒谬了

Ah, that's ridiculous, man.

试试这个 劲儿可足了

Just try it, man. It's superstrong.

我在阿姆斯特丹买♥♥的 绝对好货

I brought it from Amsterdam. It's really good.

你抽烟的 对吧?

Y-You do smoke, no?

嘿 你喜欢这旅行吧?

Yeah? Do you like it?

这个

These

我是费兰克 来自纽约

H-Hey. I'm Frank, New York.

汤姆 加利福尼亚

Tom, California.

很高兴认识你 法师 (犹太教)

Nice to meet you, Rabbi.

噢 实际上我是牧师

Oh, actually I'm a priest.

你把我弄糊涂了

You can understand my confusion.

是的 很多人都犯同样的错误

Yeah, a lot of people make that mistake.

脑癌

Brain cancer.

手术后留下 一个很大的疤痕

Surgery left me with a terrible scar.

戴着这顶犹太小帽可以盖住它

I wear this yarmulke to cover it up.

它们并没有完全消失 你知道吗?

They didn't get it all, you know, cancer.

癌细胞据说可能会复发

Said it'll probably come back.

这种事情

Who knows about these kind of things?

只有上帝才说得清

Only God.

他们说卡米诺圣地亚哥

Anyway, they say that miracles

是创造奇迹之地

happen out here on the Camino de Santiago.

你相信奇迹吗 神父?

You believe in miracles, Father?

我是牧师 这是我的工作

I'm a priest. It's kind of my job.

-你是天主教♥徒♥? -我很久没有祈祷了

- You a Catholic? - I don't practice anymore.

乱糟糟的圣诞节和复活节 就这些花头

You know, mass at Christmas, Easter. That's about it.

拿去吧

Here. Take this.

不 我不能拿你的念珠 神父

No, I can't take your rosary, Father.

不 收下吧

No, please, take it.

卡米诺路上有很多 堕落的天主教♥徒♥ 孩子

Lot of lapsed Catholics out here on the Camino, kid.

而且

噢 好吧 谢谢你

Oh. Well, thank you.

小心!

Fore!

噢 上帝啊!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh!

抱歉!

I'm sorry! Sorry!

我不是故意那样做的!

I didn't, uh... I didn't mean that.

噢 我的天!

h. Oh, my God.

我还以为这里只有我一个人呢

I thought I was out here all alone.

我还以为这里只有我一个人呢

You thought wrong.

是的

Oh, yes.

你好! 我是杰克 来自爱尔兰

Hello. I'm Jack from Ireland.

爱尔兰的杰克

I'm Jack from Ireland.

你来这里多久了? 爱尔兰的杰克

How long you been out here, Jack from Ireland?

很难说

Jeez. Uhh. It's hard to say.

这里嘛 这个

This spot, well, um,

也不好说

it's hard to say that, too.

但我觉得这个地方代表着什么

But I think this place means something.

"这个地方代表着什么"?

This

这个地方 意义非凡

This place is brimming with significance!

这就是这条该死的路的问题

That's the problem with this whole damn road.

-问题? -是比喻 伙计!

- Problem? - Metaphor, man.

你在路上一直孤身行走

You're out walking all alone,

突然不知道自己身在何处

and suddenly in the middle of nowhere,

你看到奶酪农场附近的狗打架了吗

you see a dogfight near a cheese farm.

狗打架意味着什么?

What does that dogfight mean?

先别去管字面的意思

And despite its literalness,

这条路上朝圣之旅这个点子 根本就是条财路!

the idea of a pilgrim's journey on this road is a metaphor bonanza.

朋友 这条路本来就 在我们古老的比喻里面

Friends, the road itself is amongst our oldest tropes.

上面的路 下面的路

The high road and the low,

长路有风

the long and winding, the lonesome,

孤独之人 忠诚伴随 开放之路 弥留自我

the royal, the open road and the private.

有通往地狱之路 这条烟草之路

You have the road to hell, the Tobacco Road,

扭曲的直径 还有 狭隘

the crooked, the straight and the narrow.

此路通往永恒

There's the road stretching into infinity,

以花边点缀的迷雾为界 赋予感性的诗歌♥

bordered with lacy mists favored by sentimental poets.

有更加高贵的 福斯特先生之路

There's the more dignified road of Mr. Frost,

作为美国人 每四年 就有通往白宫之路

and for Yanks, every four years,

就有通往白宫之路 那是正确的路

there's the road to the White House.

然后就有了今天这条 让我倍感焦虑之路

Then you have the road which most concerns me today,

错误之路

the wrong road,

我想我早已踏上此路

which I fear I must surely have taken.

杰克 也许奶酪农场 附近有狗打架

Well, Jack, maybe a dogfight near a cheese farm

仅仅代表 奶酪农场附近的狗在打架罢了

is simply a dogfight near a cheese farm.

好吧!

That's good.

很好 那很好

That is very good.

也许我应该采纳 更加保守的态度

Maybe I should adopt a more conservative attitude

而不是左右斟酌 一路上每条曲线的意义

instead of trying to trickle meaning out of every curve in the road.

上帝

Oh, Christ.

我已经有几个月 没有灵感了

I haven't had an original thought in months.

写作遇到瓶颈了

Writer's block.

你明白吗? 哪怕一点?

You know what that is? Any of you?

所以

Okay, so...

写作瓶颈就是我

The reason I'm out here walking the Camino,

来卡米诺徒步的原因

writer's block. I figure the sooner

我发现在路上 废话说的越少越好

we get the small talk out of the way, the better.

太好了

Great.

请等等

Wait a second. Hmm.

留言已满

Mailbox full.

Ah.

你有35条未读的信息

You have 35 unheard messages.

全都是我的编辑发的

All from my editors,

那个认为我可能又喝醉了的家伙

who probably think I'm drinking again,

也许这也没什么不好

which isn't a bad idea.

我可以来一根吗 拜托?

Ooh. Can l, uh, bum one of those, please?

当然

Uh, uh, yes.

没问题

Sure, sure.

谢谢

Thanking you.

你的书写的是关于什么的 杰克?

So, uh, what's your book about, Jack?

当然是卡米诺

The Camino, of course.

毫无疑问

Of course.

-你们大伙呢? -什么?

- What about all you? - What about all of us, what?

你们为什么来卡米诺徒步

Oh, why are you doing the Camino?

我走访的大部分朝圣者 说他们前往圣地亚哥

Must of the pilgrims l've polled say their walk to Santiago

原因是宗教 文化 或者是历史

is for religious, cultural or historical reasons.

-你在进行问卷调查? -是的 非正式的

- You're taking a poll? - Ah, informally,

但是我一直记录沿途遇到 的朝圣者

though I have been keeping track

截至目前

of most of the pilgrims l've met along the way.

不到15%的人说他们是

So far, less than 15 percent

为了健康

say they were doing it for health.

5%左右的人说他们是 为了奇迹而来

Fewer than 5 percent say they're out here looking for a miracle.

最近奇迹供不应求 杰克

Miracles are in short supply these days, Jack.

如果你不介意 我想让你参加我的问卷调查

Well, if you don't mind, l'd like to include you in my book.

我很介意 非常介意

I do mind. Very much so.

Oh, uh...

我能不能 跟你们走一段路?

Would it be all right if I walk with you for a bit?

我不清楚他们的想法

Well, l...l don't know about them.

噢 好吧

Uh, okay.

但我没问题 伙计

Yeah, but it' it's cool with me, man.

-真的? -是的 当然

- Really? - Yeah, sure.

我叫约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹

I'm Joost. I'm from Amsterdam.

约斯特 好的 你好

Joost. Right. Hey.

我是说 我来这里不是为了上帝

I mean, I'm not here for God or miracles

或者是奇迹这些

or any of that stuff.

我只是一个荷兰的胖子 来锻炼身体减几磅

I'm just a fat Dutchman trying to, uh, lose a few pounds.

那你来这里是为了健康的原因?

So you're doing it for health reasons?

差不多吧

Yeah. Yeah, yeah,

能多少谈谈嘛?

Yeah, you could more or less say that.

好 这没问题

Well, um, would it be all right

那我可以把你归到我问卷里 "为了健康"那一类吗?

if I put you under the category of doing it for health for my poll?

-行啊伙计 你说了算

Yeah, man, sure. Whatever.

-真的? -是的

- Really? - Yeah.

约斯特 荷兰人

Joost. Dutch.

为了健康

Health.

啊 谢谢

Ah. Thanks.

想不想试试这个?

Mmm. Would you like to try some of this?

这是土耳其货

It's, uh... it's Turkish.

我听说对写作瓶颈有帮助

I...I hear it's good for writer's block.

你可能是对的 约斯特

You may be right, Joost.

当然 我就知道

Yeah, I'm right. Tom!

嗨 汤姆

Hey, Tom!

没事吧?

Everything all right?

没事

Yeah, sure.

她有什么故事?

So what's her story?

汤姆和她在朝圣休息站遇到的

Tom met her in a refugio.

是为了戒烟徒步卡米诺

Walking the Camino to quit smoking.

我只知道这些

That's all I know about her.

她很性感 但又让人摸不透

She's sexy, but complicated.

他看起来一板一眼

He seems like quite a stiff.

我在圣·约翰遇到他

I met him in Saint-Jean.

他是一位眼

He'he's

看眼的医生 来自加洲

an, uh...an eye doctor from California.

-眼科医师 -啊对

- An ophthalmologist? - Ah.

他来这里不是为了朝圣

Didn't come here on pilgrimage.

更像是一场意外造就的

Seems like it was like an accident.

我的朝圣之旅是三个月前

I started my pilgrimage in Paris, Joost,

由巴黎起始的 约斯特

three months ago.

如果我确信一件关于圣詹姆 的朝圣旅途的事

And if I know one certainty about the Way of Saint James,

就是没有人因为意外 而徒步卡米诺

it is that no one walks this Camino by accident.

没有人

No one.

他带着儿子的骨灰

He, um, carries the cremated remains of

他儿子在比利牛斯山遇到一场 暴风雪

got caught in a bad storm

启程第一天就遭难了

over the Pyrenees first day out.

-你一定在开我玩笑 -不

- Oh, you're kidding me. - No.

他的背包里装着那个盒子

He hat box in his backpack.

沿途 他撒下小撮骨灰

He little piles of ash all along the Camino.

太美妙了! 我是说 当然是悲剧

That's brilliant. I mean tragic, of course,

但是很棒

but brilliant.

你认为他愿意 跟我谈这件事吗?

Um, do you think he'd, uh... want to talk to me about it?

我觉得他会马上用 拐杖戳断你的喉咙

I think he'd sooner shove that walking stick down your throat.

-你病了 -什么

You're sick. - Eh?

我是说你来这里徒步的原因

The reason you're out here.

-你又老又弱 -我健康着呢

- You're ill and dying. - Not even close.

很好 我会知道的

That's good. But I will get it.

有难度

No, you probably won't.

下一个镇是河塔

Next town is Torres Del Río.

河上之塔

Towers on the river.

你的西班牙语说的不错

Your Spanish is pretty good.

还行吧

Yeah, well, the guidebooks stress

旅游手册上不是强调开始徒步之前

learn as much of the language as possible

语言学的越多越好吗

before you start the walk, so...

我以为你说过 不想要护花使者的

I thought you said something about not wanting any tag-alongs.

我是说过

I did.

如果走了15公里

If the last 15 kilometers are any indication,

有什么启发的话

walking the Camino with you is kind of like being alone, so...

但如果你想让我消失 也没有问题

But, hey, you want me to buzz off, that's cool.

下一个镇开始 我会走不同的路线

Next town, I'll go my separate way.

但是去圣地亚哥的路 没有几条

It's not like there's a thousand routes to get to Santiago,

所以你可能要忍♥受 不时的遇到我们中的一个

so you might have to suffer bumping into one of us from time to time.

缘分天注定

I'll take my chances.

那就说好河塔拜别了

Torres Del Río, then.

他心情不太好

He's in a bad mood.

自从我遇到他开始 他就一直心情不好

He's been in a bad mood ever since I met him.

死亡总是有办法 把你整成那样

Well, death has a way of doing that to you.

你什么意思 死亡?

What do you mean, death?

她不知道吗?

She doesn't know?

她不知道什么?

She doesn't know what?

那她知道什么?

What doesn't she know?

这个镇子非常缺水

This town is so short of water that the locals

村民们冬天把水储起来 夏天用

store it up in winter for use in summer.

我没有看到酒吧

I don't see anything about bars.

有个叫圣巴巴拉的 小旅馆

There's an albergue called the Casa Santa Barbara.

对 那是唯一的一家 可是五星级的

Oh, yeah. It's the only one, but it has five stars.

我可不管有几星 只要有个象样的卫生间就行

I don't care how many stars it has, as long as it's got a toilet.

-是? -你好

- Sí? - Hola.

朝圣的?

Peregrinos?

-系 -系

- Sí. - Sí.

你好 欢迎

Hey, welcome.

-朝圣者 -你好

- Bienvenido. Ah. - Hola.

-啊 哈 -噢啦

- Ah hah. - Hola.

我是拉姆

I am el Ramón, eh?

我是约斯特 来自阿姆斯特丹

Ah. I'm Joost from Amsterdam.

好 好 来 来

Ah, nice, nice. Good, good.

跟我来 这边

Come, come. Come with me.

一直走

Come along. Heh.

这边请

Come along, please.

请 护照

Uh, passports, please.

-护照 -现在吗?

- Passports. - Now?

我需要护照

I need passports.

护照 每个人

Passports, everyone. Yes.

是的 谢谢 通行证

Thank you. Passports.

护照 请 我需要护照

Passports, please. I need passports.

-这里有 -这是我独一无二

- Is - This is my very own

非常特别的拉姆章

and very special el Ramón stamp.

在卡米诺的其它任何地方 你都找不到一个这样的章

You won't find a stamp like this anywhere else on the Camino.

我能否用下

Uh, could l, um,

这是拉姆章

This is the Ramón stamp,

我会在你们的通行证上 盖拉姆章

and I will stamp your passports with el Ramón.

拉姆章

Stamp. The Ramón stamp.

拉姆章

The Ramón stamp.

非常完美

Perfect.

非常完美! 这证明 你和拉姆待过

This is the proof you have been with el Ramón.

是 我说 我能不能

Yes, as I

你肯定饿了 是吗?

Ah, you must be hungry, yes?

是的 你们当然累了

Yes? Ah, yes. You're tired.

但是你来到的是 全西班牙最好的旅馆

Of course. Well, but you have come to the best refugio in all of Spain.

请问我可以用一下洗手间吗?

Is there a ba?o I could use, please?

是的 是的 当然

Oh, yes. Yes, yes. Of course.

Yes.

就是那里

Aha. ls there.

厄 要我说 这问题有点大了

Uh, it's a bit more serious, let's say.

稍等片刻

Uh, one moment.

可以了吗?

Good? Good?

-耶 好的 -好

- Yeah. Good. - Good.

我想我们是这里唯一的朝圣者

I think we're the only pilgrims here.

唯一活着的

The only ones alive.

汤姆 我们还住这吗?

Tom, should we stay?

有床 吃的 休息几个小时

It's a bed and a meal, few hours sleep.

看来我们打扰人家了

Obviously we've interrupted something.

喂 那是 厄 有点意思

Well, that was, uh, interesting.

外面有点冷 还有谁想去?

Bit cold out there. Who's next?

看来我们得住下来

Maybe we should stay, no?

有人问过住一晚多少钱吗?

Did anyone ask how much he's charging for the night?

因为如果超过几欧 就太贵了

'cause if it's more than a couple of Euros, it's too much.

我赞成

Yeah, I second that.

-呵 -这样吧

- I.. - All right.

好的 他下来的时候 我会问他价钱

When he comes back down, I'll ask him about the fee,

我认为拉姆不会 马上告诉我们

but I don't think we're gonna get a straight answer from el Ramón.

看样子可能要等一会儿

Well, it could be a while.

好吧

Okay.

我上去问他吧

I'll go up and ask him.

他们

Them.

我跟你一起去

I'll go with you.

-还有我 -都一起去吧

- Yeah, me, too. - Let's all go.

五个人一起去?

What, are you all, five?

不 只是有点悬

No, just scared.

拉姆

Ay, Ramón!

喔 拉姆 拉姆

Whoo! Ramón, Ramón!

咦?

Eh?

活见鬼

Gracias.

天 伙计 到下一个旅馆

Ah, man, it's 4 1/2 hours

-还要四个半小时 -不是吧?

- to the next albergue. - Really?

入夜后我们得 考虑搭帐篷了

Right, well, we gotta think about setting up camp for the night.

-行不通 -已经天黑了

- No way. - It's getting dark.

嗨 潮人 汤姆? 我们准备在野外露营

Hey, Boomer, Tom, we gotta camp out.

现在这真的有朝圣的意思了

Now, this, this is a true pilgrim experience.

我们欢呼一下呗

Cheers to that,

虽然我从小就讨厌露营

even though I hated camping as a boy.

"真的有朝圣的意思"? 你那么说是什么意思?

"True pilgrim experience"? What do you mean by that?

我说的是传统 纯感观上的

Ah, well, I'm talking about tradition in the purest sense.

真正的朝圣者在卡米诺 徒步时是什么也没有带的

A true pilgrim walks the Camino with nothing.

他漂泊在外

He has to live off the land,

他接纳善意

he has to accept the kindness presented to him,

他满载而归

and he has to carry his goods on his back.

朝圣者是穷♥人♥且历经磨难

Pilgrim is poor and must suffer.

我觉得极端点说

That strikes me as extreme

成为一名 真正的朝圣者的唯一方法是

to say the only way to be a true pilgrim

模仿我们想象中的 真正的朝圣者

is to imitate what we like to think a true pilgrim is.

朝圣者非得穿得跟乞丐似的 就算没那么穷?

Should a pilgrim dress himself as a beggar even if he isn't?

我们模仿穷♥人♥是在向 他们致意吗?

Do we honor the poor by imitating them?

我不认为五百年前的 朝圣者

I don't think that pilgrims 500 years ago

可以抵♥制♥沿途舒适的东西

ignored the creature comforts of the road

和我们现在一样

any more than we should now.

对啊 那些朝圣者还骑 自行车呢

Yeah, and what about pilgrims on bikes

或者是骑马上卡米诺的朝圣者们?

or...or pilgrims that do the Camino on horseback?

不 要传统就应该别骑自行车 最起码是这样

No, tradition would dismiss bikers at least.

骑自行车或者骑马 可以少受罪

Biking or riding requires less suffering and less work.

但是我不觉得我们非得那样

But I don't think we have to artificially

刻意的去自讨苦吃 而不是本来就那样

add more hardship than is already there.

刻意的去自讨苦吃 而不是本来就那样

That, in my opinion, is being a false pilgrim, not a true one.

如果你是男人 我要在拂晓和你决斗

If you were a man, I would challenge you to pistols at dawn.

你觉得呢 潮人?

What do you think, Boomer?

算了吧 一个美国人是没有意见的

Finally, an American without an opinion.

就知道拍照

Take a picture.

-早上好 亲爱的 -噢

- Good morning, sunshine. - Oh!

Hey.

人都哪去了?

Where are the guys?

出去当地农民家 要点吃的

Out gathering some provisions from the local farms.

-像真的朝圣者那样? -没错

- Like true pilgrims? - Yeah.

你不会不告而别吧 潮人?

So you weren't even gonna say goodbye, Boomer?

Yeah,

你来这里干嘛 汤姆? 除了 大老远的走到这里

What are you doing out here, Tom, besides taking a really long walk?

你关心这干嘛?

Why do you care?

约斯特说你 是医生?

Joost told me you a doctor.

-是的 -什么科的?

- Yeah. - What do you practice?

我是眼科医生

I'm an ophthalmologist.

-眼科医生 -是的

- An eye doctor. - Yeah.

阿! 那么 你让人们看世界 看的清楚一点 哈?

Ah. So you, uh, you help people see the world a little better, huh?

是的 也可以这么说

Yeah, that's one way to put it.

-我来 -不

- I got it. - No, no. No, no.

呜!

Unh!

I...

对不起

I'm sorry.

喔噢!

Whoo!

为真的朝圣者欢呼三声!

Three cheers for the true pilgrims.

热的面包和咖啡 每个人都有!

Hot bread and coffee for everyone.

橘子 苹果 瞧? 我们在外漂泊

Oranges, apples. See? We're living off the land.

本来就该这样

This is the way it's supposed to be.

嗨 汤姆

Hey, Tom.

嗨 来一个?

Hey. Have a look.

-睡的好吗? -挺好

- Sleep well? - Yep.

-不用 谢谢 -我们有刀吗?

- No. Gracias. - Do we have knives?

我们不需要刀 直接用手撕

We don't need knives. Just rip it apart.

汤姆 来个橙子?

Orange, Tom? Eh? Orange?

不用了 谢谢

No, thank you.

好的

Right.

我们喝完咖啡就出发

Let's get this coffee on the go.

没事吧 汤姆?

You okay, Tom?

我没事

Yeah. Why?

汤姆

Tom.

我敢保证你世界上最 不想做的事

I'm sure the last thing in the world

就是跟我说话

you want to do is have a conversation with me.

你说的没错

You'd be right about that.

汤姆 关于你的儿子

Tom,

约斯特跟我说了

Joost told me. l...

我很抱歉 我不知道

I'm so sorry. I had no idea.

约斯特跟你说了? 那个大嘴巴

Joost told you, huh? That figures.

我不知道说什么好 但是

I don't know what to say,

你碰到我的时候 抓住我的手臂 有点

the way you touched me, grabbed my arm,

我是说 在我现实生活中

I mean, in my other life,

卡米诺以前的生活

my life before the Camino, I was married.

我结过婚 也怀孕过 第一次 也是唯一的一次

I was married, and I was pregnant, my first, my only.

但是我的丈夫不是一个好人

But my husband was not a kind man,

所以 长痛不如短痛

so I terminated.

我打掉了我肚里的女儿 汤姆

I got rid of my baby girl, Tom.

我不想那狗♥娘♥养♥的可以有两个殴打对象

Didn't want the son of a bitch to have two of us to beat up on.

有时候我还能听到她的声音 我的宝宝

Sometimes I hear her voice, my baby.

我知道听起来很疯狂 因为她从来就没有呼吸过

I know it sounds crazy 'cause she never got to take her first breath,

但是我想象着她 说话的声音

but I imagine what she would have sounded like.

有时候我听见她的声音了 汤姆

And sometimes I hear her, Tom.

有时我发誓 我可以听见她

Sometimes I swear I can hear her.

关于你的宝宝 我很遗憾

I'm sorry about your baby.

我对你的事也很遗憾

Sorry about yours.

我的儿子快40了

My son was almost 40.

是 但是他永远都是你的小宝贝

Yeah, but he'll always be your baby.

好吧

朝圣者们 我们到了

Pilgrims, we have arrived.

我去给我们来一瓶 或者三瓶

I'm gonna get us a bottle. Or three.

哦 我也去 你得再长只手才拿得了

Oh, hey, you'll need an extra hand for that.

噢啦

Hola!

听着 汤姆 我想再一次跟你道歉

Look, Tom, I... I want to apologize again.

我真的抱歉

I'm

我们能不能说点别的? 拜托?

Can we talk about something else, please?

我因为自己的问题打了你 可你默默承受了

But I hit you with everything I had, and you took it.

我母亲教过我 只有懦夫才打女人

My mother taught me that only a coward hits a woman.

她怎么做到的?

How'd she do that?

每次我打妹妹的时候 她就用鞭子狠狠的修理我

She whupped the hell out of me every time I hit my little sister

直到我不敢再犯

till I finally got the message.

我的前夫可以从你母亲那里学到一些

My ex could have learned something from your mother.

抽到终点?

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, eh?

我要抽烟穿过这个该死的国家 潮人

I'd smoke across this whole damn country, Boomer.

你在这世上承受过太多的打击

There's a whole world out there to beat you up plenty.

所以不想因为别的人再让你重蹈覆辙

You don't need to go looking for people to pile on.

我更愿意你从一个心理医生变回眼科医生

Glad you became an eye doc instead of a headshrinker.

第一次会诊免费

The first consultation is free.

红酒满杯!

Let there be wine!

让我们开始畅饮吧!

Let the drinking commence.

保罗·柯艾略在这里 探索卡米诺的精神

whereas Paulo Coelho examined the spiritual in the Camino,

受到启发之后开始创作了他的第一本书

was inspired to write his first book afterwards.

所以 我跟他们说

So I said

"世界上最不应该出版的"

the last thing in the world you need to publish

"我也最不愿意去写的"

and the last thing I am willing to write

"就是又一本关于 卡米诺的旅游指南"

is another bloody guidebook on the Camino.

我是说 谁会按 加里斯都抄本写的去做?

I mean, how does one follow the Codex Calixtinus anyway?

-加里什么? -加里斯都抄本

- The what? - Codex Calixtinus,

圣雅各之书

Liber Sancti Jacobi.

信徒们信奉为 第一本旅游指南

Devotees of the Way regard it as the first tourist guide.

完全正确是由教皇

That's right. lt is the source,

加里克斯都斯二世

attributed to the writings of Pope Callixtus ll,

在十二世纪编著

the twelfth century.

创世奇作 共为五本书

It is a work of wonder divided into five folios.

第一卷"仪式之书"

Book one, Anthologia Liturgica.

第二卷"圣迹之书"

Book two, De Miraculis Sancti Jacobi.

第三卷 圣雅各作品的诠释

Book three translates the writings of Saint James.

第四卷 较少为人所知的

Book four, the lesser known,

曾被罗马教廷封禁

banned by the Church of Rome,

详述了圣雅各命令查理曼

details Charlemagne's vision of Saint James

消灭摩尔人的事迹

instructing him to destroy the Moors.

但是我们最关注的是第五本

But it is book five, folio five, which most concerns us.

历史学家认为这是描写 朝圣的第一本书

Historians believe it is the first book ever written on the pilgrimage.

所以 我的难题在于

So the dilemma for me

是提出一些让当代人依然充满敬意的东西

is to come up with something contemporary,

还是去阐述在现代成为一个真正的朝圣者

but also pays homage to the ancient tradition

所要遵从的古老传统

of what it means to be a true pilgrim in a modern age.

克里斯 你很无聊

Christ, you're a bore.

你说什么?

I beg your pardon.

目中无人 无聊透顶

An arrogant bore.

噢 亲爱的

Oh, dear,

我想这个包主 已经准备好独自享用美食了

I think this pack's getting ready to eat one of its own.

就是那样 来自爱尔兰的杰克

That's just it, Jack from Ireland.

你不是我们的一分子

You're not one of us.

因为你要写一本书 所以你自以为比我们强

You think you're better than us 'cause you're writing a book.

真正的朝圣者

True pilgrim.

好了 好了 汤姆

All right, all right, Tom.

真的朝圣者 就像你说的

True pilgrim, like you would know.

你要用什么来付眼下这酒帐?

What did you use to pay for this wine here, huh?

你的钱包里有几张信♥用♥卡♥

How many credit cards do you have in your wallet,

爱尔兰的杰克?

Jack from Ireland?

有多少个真的朝圣者

How many true pilgrims

用他们的信♥用♥卡♥来买♥♥盛行于中世纪卡米诺的果酱?

used their credit cards to get out of a true jam along the Camino

爱尔兰的狗屁杰克

back in the Middle Ages, you jackass from Ireland?

你是一个货真价实的诈骗犯

You are a true fraud.

我就是这么看你的

That's what I think you are.

骗子!

Fraud!

大家看过来! 这个男的是诈骗犯

Over here, everybody! This man is a fraud!

警♥察♥! 嗨嘿!

Police! Hey, hey!

先生们过来!

Over here, gentlemen!

逮捕这个人 告他诈骗!

Arrest this man for being a fraud!

逮捕这个人 告他诈骗!

Hey, Tom, we're just talking, man.

我们只是说说 你就知道那套 荷兰人

Yeah, only talking. You're good at that, Dutchman.

让我问问你

Let me ask you something.

荷兰的旅游指南

Is there anything in that Dutch guidebook

有没有讲基本的礼节?

about having some common courtesy,

闭上你的臭嘴 别说别人的隐私

keeping your mouth shut about other people's private matters?

你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?

What the hell are you talking about?

你♥他♥妈♥的知道我在说什么

The Way《朝圣之路(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本

本文发布于:2024-01-31 06:43:36,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.4u4v.net/it/170665461626345.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   朝圣   知道   时候   荷兰   我会
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
排行榜

Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ©

网站地图1 网站地图2 网站地图3 网站地图4 网站地图5 网站地图6 网站地图7 网站地图8 网站地图9 网站地图10 网站地图11 网站地图12 网站地图13 网站地图14 网站地图15 网站地图16 网站地图17 网站地图18 网站地图19 网站地图20 网站地图21 网站地图22/a> 网站地图23