摩登家庭-SE01-E05-中英文

阅读: 评论:0

2024年2月3日发(作者:)

摩登家庭-SE01-E05-中英文

1--Let's go, buddy. Schooltime.走吧 伙计 该上学了

2--Oh, and Gloria, if you want to get together with the girls later,歌洛莉亚 如果你待会和你闺蜜有约

3--I could just, you know, watch the football game or something.我可以自己看看橄榄球赛什么的

4--That means he wants to watch a football game.其实他就是想看橄榄球赛

5--I'm not talking to you.我不是和你说话

6--What are you drinking coffee for anyway?你为什么要喝咖啡

7--It's my culture. I'm Colombian.这是我的文化习俗 我是哥伦比亚人

8--Oh, yeah? What part of Colombia是吗 这些法式吐司

9--are those French toaster sticks from?也是哥伦比亚的吗

10--Babe, I'm not sure about the game.亲爱的 我不太确定你今天能看比赛

11--The whole family's coming over for the barbecue.因为全家人都要过来烧烤

12--- That's today? - See.-是今天吗 -没错

13--It's the Ohio State game.今天可是俄亥俄州赛

14--So? Everybody can watch.那又怎样 每个人都能看

15--I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game.我不喜欢和不懂球的人一起看比赛

16--People talk.七嘴八舌乱指点

17--You talk at my football games.你也会乱指点我的橄榄球比赛

18--For one thing, it's called soccer.首先 你那个是足球

19--Your team scored two goals all season.而且你们队整个赛季只得了两分

20--I'm not taking a big risk.我随便说也不会冒风险

21--How much of this did you drink?你到底喝了多少啊

22--Give me a break. I have to climb a rope today.饶了我吧 我今天得去攀绳呢

23--- Hey, Mom. - Yeah?-妈妈 -怎么了

24--Can I have $40 for lunch?能给我40块钱吃午饭吗

25--Forty dollars?40块

26--- I also need a book for school. - What book?-学校还让我们买本书 -什么书

27--I want a dress.我想买条裙子

28--Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?你知道你撒谎撒得多失败吗

29--I'd be more worried that我更担心的是

30--she couldn't come up with a single book title.她连一本书的名字都想不出来

31--Luke, come on. We're late.卢克 快点 我们要迟到了

32--Mmm, there's a first- inside out and backwards.这是第一次里外前后全都穿反了

33--At least it isn't zipped 至少他没把衣服塞进...

34--Oh. There it is.好吧 真塞进去了

35--Well, there's book smart, and then there's street smart.有人是"读书大智慧" 也有人是"市井小聪明"

36--Yeah, and then there's Luke.没错 卢克属于第三类怪胎

37--Oh, he' He's just curious. That's all.他只是 他只是好奇心重 仅此而已

38--He's got this almost 他有着科学家的头脑

39--with a thirst for knowledge.以及对知识的渴望

40--He's like this little Einstein.他像小爱因斯坦一样

41--Some people ask, "Why?"有些人会问"为什么"

42--Luke asks, "Why not?"但卢克会问"为什么不呢"

43--I ask "Why?" a lot.我经常问"为什么"

44--We're at the ten. We're at the five.我们在十码区 现在是五码区

45--We're at the one. Daddy, we're scoring a touchdown!到达一码 爸爸 我们触地得分啦

46--No, please don't spike our baby.别 小心别弄伤孩子了

47--Why is she dressed like the Hamburglar?为什么她穿得像汉堡神偷公仔

48--She's a referee.她是裁判

Do we even have to go to my dad's tonight?我们今晚一定要去我爸那里吗

50--Are you kidding me? We're playing Ohio State.你在开玩笑吗 今晚是俄亥俄州赛

51--I collect antique fountain pens.我收集古董钢笔

52--I'm quite adept at Japanese flower arrangement-我很擅长日式插花技术

53--ikebana-花道

54--and I was a starting offensive lineman at the University of Illinois.而且我曾是伊利诺伊大学的首发进攻内锋

55--Surprise.惊讶吧

56--- I don't like football. - You know what?-我不喜欢橄榄球 -你知道吗

57--I thought part of being in 我认为维持恋情的一方面

58--was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests.就是要爱屋及乌

59--Do you think I really loved home pickle-making?你以为我真的喜欢做腌菜吗

60--Yeah, 'cause you did.是的 因为你确实喜欢

61--For a week, 就喜欢一周

62--until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles.到后来别人都以为我们是到处送腌菜的怪胎

63--Oh, thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home.马文 谢谢邀请我们到你温馨的家来

64--Here. Would you care for a sack of pickles?给你 请收下这包腌菜

65--It was charming.你真可爱

66--We were picklers, Mitchell.我们是腌菜工 米奇尔

67--Okay, you know what? Fine.好吧 那就算了

68--Stay home with your little jagged scissors.和你的小剪刀待在家里吧

69--Maybe catch up on your scrapbooking.你可以继续弄你的剪贴簿

You loved scrapbooking.拜托 你也喜欢剪贴簿啊

71--Did I, Mitchell? Did I?我有吗 米奇尔 我有吗

72--Stop. Don't do the "Double question to prove a point" thing.够了 别以为搞个双重反问就是真的了

73--I hate it when people do that.我讨厌别人那么做

74--Do you, Mitchell? Do you?是吗 米奇尔 是吗

75--Stop, Lily.别闹了 莉莉

76--No problem. We'll be right down. Thanks.没问题 我们马上过来 谢谢

77--Hey, honey. What's up?亲爱的 怎么了

78--The school just called. Luke got in a fight.学校刚刚来电话了 卢克打架了

79--Oh, geez. Is he okay?天呐 他还好吗

80--Yeah, he's fine, but they want us to come down there.他没事 但老师想要我们去一趟

81--- Where are you? - I'm showing a house.-你在哪里 -我在带人看房子

82--What house?什么房子

83--I'm golfing.我在打高尔夫球

84--I bet it was that Durkas kid.我猜是那个叫德卡斯的小孩

85--I hate that kid.我讨厌那个小孩

86--He probably jumped on Luke也许是他突然挑衅卢克

87--and Luke just fought back.而卢克只是反抗而已

88--- Kid's a menace. - He made fun of my hair once.-那小孩真讨厌 -他曾经取笑我的头发

89--Shh. The parents are probably in there.嘘 他的家长可能在里面

90--I slept on it funny.我只是睡觉把头发睡乱了

91--Like that never happened to him?就好像他没有过一样

92--Come on.走吧

93--What are you doing here?你们在这里干嘛

94--These two knuckleheads were fighting each other.这两个笨蛋在一起打架

95--- What? - Could've been worse.-什么 -幸好是你啊

96--I was not ready to face Durkas today.我还没准备好今天面对德卡斯

97--So what happened?发生什么事了

98--Well, apparently there was some name-calling很明显 在操场上发生了骂人

99--and shoving on the playground.和斗殴的事情

100--By the time a teacher separated them,老师把他们分开的时候

101--Luke was sitting on Manny's chest.卢克正坐在曼尼的胸上

102--- Luke, that's not like you. - Wait a minute.-卢克 那可不像你啊 -等等

103--- You're Luke's father? - Grandfather.-你是卢克的爸爸吗 -外公

104--- So Manny's - Javier.-那么曼尼的爸爸是 -哈维尔

105--Crazy guy. That's where he gets his fire.一个疯子 就是从他身上遗传到的暴脾气

106--- Okay, - He's our son.-好吧 你是 -他是我们的儿子

107--- And my grandson. - I'm his daughter.-我的外孙 -我是他女儿

108--- So - His uncle.-那么你是 -他小舅舅

109--Stop saying that or I'll sit on your chest again.你要再敢这么说 我还会坐到你的胸上

110--Ho! Wait a second. Is that what this was all about?等一下 打架就是因为这个吗

111--He keeps calling me his nephew.他一直说我是他的外甥

112--You are my nephew.你就是我的外甥

113--- Shut up! - Okay, okay.-闭嘴 -好了 好了

114--I'm getting the sense that you're all related, uh, somehow.我明白了 你们似乎是一家人

115--So it's probably best if you work this out 所以 也许你们最好能回家自己解决

116--so the boys can go back to class, okay?这样孩子们就能回去上课了 好吗

117--But we're not happy about this, boys.但是我们很生气你们这样 小伙子们

118--This is not how mature young men behave.这不是成熟的年轻小伙的行为

119--Here's your note for Miss Passwater.把这便条给"帕斯沃"老师

120--Look, I wouldn't worry. They're good kids.我并不担心 他们都是好孩子

121--It's just tough when one kid's a little different.只是当某个孩子比较怪异时 会有点难处理

122--- Yes. - Yes.-是的 -是的

123--You heard how she said that, right?你听到她那么说了 对吗

124--Yes.是的

125--She thought Luke was the weird one. Luke.她觉得卢克是怪异的那个 卢克

126--Her kid gets his head stuck in the furniture,她家孩子把自己的头卡在家具里

127--and Manny is the different one.还好意思说曼尼怪异

128--I will tell you what's weird.我来告诉你什么怪异

129--Our son is not weird.我们的孩子并不怪异

130--What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave怪异的是她的孩子抹须后水

131--and dresses like a count.而且打扮得像个伯爵

132--I think we should cancel with them for the barbecue.我想我们别请他们过来烧烤了

133--If we cancel, it'll just make this a bigger deal than it is.如果我们不去 只会把问题越闹越大

134--It'll be good for Luke and Manny to spend some time.让卢克和曼尼多相处一下对他们两个都好

135--- Might be good for You And Gloria too. - Why?-也许对你和歌洛莉亚也好 -为什么

136--She's always had a problem with me.她一直对我有意见

137--I think I'm gonna find out what it is.我觉得我该找出是什么问题

138--That's the worst thing you could do.那是你最不该做的

139--Just sweep it under the rug.就当没发生过 忍忍就过去了

140--- I'm not a sweeper. - Trust me on this.-我可不是个"忍者" -听我的没错

141--I think you two need to talk it out.我觉得你们俩得谈谈这件事

142--I don't have anything to say to her.我跟她没什么好说的

143--She's the one with the problem, not me.她才是有问题的那个 不是我

144--Whose side are you on?你到底向着谁

145--She's my daughter. You're my wife.她是我的女儿 你是我的妻子

146--Let's remember what's important here.让我们先理清重点

147--There's a football game on.橄榄球赛马上就开始了

148--I just hate it when my two girls aren't getting along.我只是不想我的两个女孩相处得不好

149--How exactly is she your girl?她怎么成你的女孩了

150--I got a few things for the party.我为聚会准备了一点东西

151--Is Lily ready to go?莉莉准备好要走了吗

152--Oh, yeah, yeah. She's ready.是的 她准备好了

153--What's wrong?怎么了

154--I'm just really worried about C.J. Hightower.我真的很担心C·J·海托

155--With the bad ankle,他脚踝受伤了

156--I don't know how he's gonna run his corner routes.我不知道他要怎么跑完三角线路

157--What did my boyfriend just say?我男友刚刚说了什么呀

158--Listen, I heard what you said, and I thought, yes,我听了你之前说的 我同意你的话

159--I should try to learn more about football.我应该多了解一下橄榄球

160--That is very mature of you.你这么做真是成熟了

161--I figure, if football fans can learn it,我觉得 橄榄球迷都能学会

162--how hard can it be?那能有多难呢

163--That's very elitist of you.就你最聪明

164--I'm taking baby steps here, all right?我才刚刚起步 好不

165--I'm actually- I'm really looking forward to it.其实 我真的很期待

166--'Cause it's not just the game.因为这不仅仅是比赛

167--It's-It's the bands and the drama, the pageantry.而且现场彩旗招展 锣鼓喧天

168--Don't forget about the team mascots.别忘了还有球队的吉祥物

169--They wear ascots?他们戴"宽领带"吗

170--No. Mascots. With an "M."不是 是"吉祥物" 有个"M"开头

171--That could have been very embarrassing.要是在外人面前你就丢脸了

172--Okay.好吧

173--Am I straight?直吗

174--I'm not sure what you are right now.我也不知道你是直男还是什么

175--How ya doin'?你们好吗

176--- Hey, Gramps. - Hi, beautiful.-外公好 -小美女好

177--Hi, Phil. Good to see ya.你好 菲尔 见到你真好

178--Let me guess. Game's on?让我猜猜 比赛开始了吗

179--Just started.刚开始

180--Hey. For you.送给你的

181--It's nice to see you, Gloria.很高兴见到你 歌洛莉亚

182--Ah! Two times today.今天两次哦

183--- Okay, - Uh, Phil?-抱两次好啊 -菲尔

184--She means we've seen them two times today.她的意思是我们今天见了两次

185--Okay, everybody, the food's in there. The drinks are in there.大家听着 吃的在那边 喝的在那边

186--- I'll be in here. - Hold on, Jay.-我进屋去了 -等等 杰

187--I think we should address the elephant in the room.我觉得我们不该忽视明显存在的一个问题

188--Uh, Luke, Manny. Bring it in.卢克 曼尼 都过来

189--Come on. Huddle up.快点 聚在一起

190--Football.像打橄榄球一样

191--Now in light of what happened at school today,鉴于今天在学校里发生的事情

192--do you have any feelings you'd like to express?你们有什么想说的吗

193--I think this is the 我觉得现在是个合适的表达机会

194--For god's sakes. All right, both of you.老天啊 得了吧 你们两个

195--Now, in this family, do we kick and punch each other,在这个家里 我们是欺负彼此

196--or do we love each other?还是关爱彼此

197--Love each other. That's right.关爱彼此 这就对了

198--I'II be in the den.我进屋去了

199--So, I brought dessert.我带了些甜点

200--Okay. Thank you.好的 谢谢你

201--I make pie too.我也做了派

202--You can never have too many pies, right?派再多也不嫌多 对吧

203--Okay, whoa. Whoa.行了

204--Everybody take a deep breath.大家深呼吸

205--Let's think about getting real.我们面对现实吧

206--Phil, no.菲尔 别这样

207--Why "Phil, no"?为什么说"菲尔 别这样"

208--What is Phil doing?菲尔要干嘛

209--I'm just gonna say it.我只是想说出来

210--There's tension between you two.你们俩之间的紧张气氛

211--Bam. It's out there. 已经弥漫出来了

212--I'm gonna kill you.我要宰了你

213--I think he's right, and I think we should talk about it.我想他是对的 而且我们应该谈谈

214--That's what I'm talkin' 我就是想说这个

215--you about it.你们谈谈 这个事儿

216--I like football.我喜欢橄榄球

217--Haley hates it, which is weird海莉很讨厌 这很奇怪

218--because it's and there's no reading required.因为里面全是男孩 也不必看书

219--Do you know that she spends你知道吗 她每天早上

220--at least 45 minutes every morning doing her hair?至少花45分钟弄她的头发

221--And 而且有的时候

222--Let's go, Illini!冲啊 伊利诺伊队

223--Let's go! Right now!冲啊 快冲

224--Looks like I gotta watch the game with Dick Butkus.看来我要和迪克·布特库斯一起看比赛了

225--Dad! Dad, come on. That's offensive.老爸 别这样 太冒犯人了

226--Mitchell, he's one of the greatest linebackers米奇尔 那人是伊利诺斯州

227--to ever play 最棒的中后卫球员之一

228--and one of my personal heroes.也是我自己的偶像之一

229--And his name is "Butt-kiss"?难道他的名字真是"亲屁股"吗

230--We're just 我们只是想要

231--Okay. All right.好吧 没什么

232--Dad, I thought you were being homophobic. I'm sorry.老爸 我以为你恐同呢 抱歉

233--- We got All night. - Yes, We do.-我们有一整晚要相处呢 -好吧

234--- are You joining us here? - Yeah.-你要和我们一起看吗 -是的

235--Jay, you know what? He's been studying up.杰 你知道吗 他正在钻研呢

236--I gotta tell ya, I'm a little worried about C.J. Hightower.跟你说 我有点担心C·J·海托

237--Right? With the bad ankle?没错吧 他脚踝受伤了

238--I'm wondering how he's gonna run his corner routes.我很好奇他怎么能完成三角线路

239--- Hightower's out. - What?-海托不上场 -什么

240--Oh. Then who is gonna run the corner routes?那谁来跑三角线路

241--I'll tell you who it won't be- Billings.我来告诉你谁不会上吧 比林斯

242--That's low. He's in jail.太明显了 他在坐牢

243--Oh, wow. Yeah. Then no.是啊 他不会上

244--Double tight end,双侧边锋

245--it's gonna be a quarterback roll-out to the left.四分卫要冲到左边了

246--- They're gonna run it. - No, trust me.-他们要成功了 -不可能 相信我

247--He's got the slot.他抢到位置了

248--In the end zone! Touchdown!到达阵区了 触地得分

249--Lucky call. Maybe they, uh, should've considered blitzing.真幸运 也许 他们该考虑下闪电战

250--Blitzing wouldn't have helped them. Get outta here.闪电战没用的 一边儿凉快去吧

251--Oh, gosh. Blitzing.天呐 闪电战

252--So, my interest in football ended as suddenly 于是 我对橄榄球的兴趣突然消失殆尽

253--as the climax of West Side Story.就像《西区故事》在高潮时戛然而止

254--I'm a musical theater fan.我是个音乐剧迷

255--Surprise.惊讶吧

256--Okay. The truth?好吧 说实话吗

257--I sometimes feel like you don't like me.有时候我觉得你不喜欢我

258--Powerful, powerful stuff.开门见山 重磅出击

259--Claire? Tell us how that makes you feel.克莱尔 告诉我们你怎么想

260--Right now, I'm feeling a lot of anger.此时此刻 我感到怒火中烧啊

261--No, don't tell me. Tell her.别 别跟我说 跟她说

262--Gloria, right now, I'm really angry at Phil.歌洛莉亚 我现在很生菲尔的气

263--Let's respect the process.别跑题了

264--Gloria, I don't know歌洛莉亚 我不知道

265--why you think I don't like you.为什么你觉得我不喜欢你

266--Sometimes when you see me, you make that face. 有时 你在我面前会摆出那种表情

267--What face?什么表情

268--Like this. 就像这样

269--- I do not make a face like that. - Oh, my God.-我才没做过那种表情呢 -我的天啊

270--- That is so Claire. - Mitchell!-那可是克莱尔的招牌表情 -米奇尔

271--See? She does that with everyone.看见没 她对谁都那副表情

272--It's just her face.已经习惯成自然了

273--No, it's not just the face.不仅仅是那种表情

274--From the beginning,从最开始到现在

275--I feel like Manny and I are not welcome in this family.我觉得我和曼尼在这个家不受欢迎

276--That is so crazy.这也太疯狂了吧

277--No, it's not so crazy. It's how I feel.不 一点都不疯狂 是我的真实感受

278--I am sorry if you feel that way.如果你那么想 我很抱歉

279--I really am, because from the moment I met you,真的很抱歉 从我见到你的那一刻起

280--I have tried to make you feel comfortable with us.我就想让你融入到我们当中来

281--You think it's all in my head?你觉得这只是我自己胡思乱想

282--No. Kind- I don't know.没 有点 我不知道

283--I mean, we really love having you and Manny in our family.我是说 我们很欢迎你和曼尼加入我们家

284--- Really? - Really.-真的 -真的

285--So, you don't have to be so defensive.所以 你用不着这么有戒心

286--I do that, don't I?我是有戒心 是吧

287--Well, a bit.有一点吧

288--I'm feeling a hug.我觉得应该拥抱了

289--I was thinking group hug,我是想说三人群抱

290--- But this is nice. - I'd be there if I could.-但这也不错 -我要能去的话就去了

291--Oh, my God. There's hugging.天啊 这还有人搂搂抱抱呢

292--Haley, get off the phone already.海莉 不打电话会死啊

293--Where did you go?你去哪了

294--You heard him.你听见他说什么了

295--He said, "Get outta here."他说"一边凉快去"

296--Oh, my God. You're such a girl.天啊 你真像个娇弱的小姑娘

297--Dad- I was coming to get a beer anyways.爸 反正我也想要喝杯啤酒的

298--Nice apology. 你道歉真有诚意

299--Nice beer.啤酒真不错

300--Hey, there are the little roustabouts.嘿 两个壮小伙来了

301--- You look like You patched things up pretty good, huh? - Yeah.-看来你们和好如初了 -没错

302--Oh, we can learn so much from the children.我们能从孩子身上学到许多东西啊

303--Bet it seems kind of silly now现在再回头想想打架的事

304--what you were even fighting about, huh?是不是觉得当时很蠢啊

305--- I made fun of his accent. - What accent?-我笑他的口音 -什么口音

306--I made fun of him for having the same thing for lunch every day.我笑他每天的午餐都一样

307--I made fun of him because his mom used to dig coal.我取笑他 因为他妈妈以前是挖煤的

308--What?什么

309--He said you were a coal digger.他说你是个挖煤工

310--Okay. I think we can move on.好了 我觉得该换个话题了

311--Who said I was a coal digger?谁说我是个"挖煤工"

312--That's what my mom told me.我妈告诉我的

313--What's a coal digger?什么是挖煤工

314--Sweetheart, he heard it wrong.宝贝 他听错了

315--It's "Gold digger."那叫"淘金工"[傍大款]

316--I'm gonna have to call you back.我得过一会再打给你了

317--I really do not think that I remember ever saying that.我真的不记得说过这话

318--Well, you said in the car.其实 你在车里这么说过

319--You said it at Christmas.你圣诞节这么说过

320--- You said it in the Mexican restaurant- - Okay, -你还在墨西哥餐厅这么说过 -好了

321--Mr. "Leaves His Sweatshirts at School 乖儿子 你每天丢三落四

322--Suddenly Remembers Everything," Thank you.今天却记忆如神 真谢谢你了

323--And it was all in my head, huh?还说是我自己胡思乱想 哈

324--Oh, listen. Gloria, 听我说 歌洛莉亚 其实

325--like, a year ago, before I knew you.都是一年前的事了 那时我还不了解你呢

326--Nice going. 你真行啊

327--Now my mom and my sister are fighting.搞得我妈和我姐吵架了吧

328--If I say something that everybody else is thinking,如果我说了众人都想说的话

329--does that make me a mean person?是不是意味着我很刻薄呢

330--Or does it make me a brave person?或者说我很勇敢呢

331--One who is courageous enough to 我就是一个有勇气

332--stand up and-and 顶住压力 挺身而出

333--behind someone's back在背后悄悄地说

334--to a 10-year-old.只敢在小孩面前说

335--Well, she's pissed.她现在可是气疯了

336--Yeah. She wouldn't even come out of her room.是啊 她甚至连房间都不愿意出了

337--Did you really have to call her that- a gold digger?你真的非要说她是"傍大款的"吗

338--Well, you know what, Dad? It was a year ago.知道吗 爸爸 那可是一年前

339--And it was a natural question to ask.所以人家自然而然会问啊

340--She's a beautiful, hot woman,她那么漂亮 那么性感

341--and you're not exactly, you know-而你却不那么 你懂的

342--Not exactly what?不那么什么

343--Um- Mitchell, little help?米奇尔 帮帮忙啊

344--No. You are doing great.不用 你说的挺好的

345--See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug-看见了吧 所以说家事要忍着

346--so people don't get hurt.这样大家才不会受伤害

347--Yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug.话是没错 但如果老是忍着憋着

348--Then you got a lumpy rug.矛盾就越积越多

349--Creates a tripping hazard. You open yourself up to lawsuits.矛盾爆发的危险也越大 也会惹祸上身

350--Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking.岳父大人 你可以好长时间不眨眼啊

351--Gloria? It's Phil.歌洛莉亚 我是菲尔

352--Can I talk to you for a second?能和你谈一会吗

353--Claire likes to say you can be part of 克莱尔总是说 "你要么是问题制造者"

354--or part of the solution.要么就是问题解决者

355--But I happen to believe that you can be both.而我则认为 解铃还须系铃人

356--Listen, Claire feels terrible.听着 克莱尔感到很抱歉

357--Why don't you talk to her?要不你找她谈谈

358--Why? I know what she thinks- a coal digger.为什么 我知道她认为我是个挖煤的

359--You know she's saying "Gold digger"? 你知道她说的其实是傍大款的吧

360--Yes, Phil!我知道 菲尔

361--Well, I-I know she said that.我知道她这么说过

362--But that was a long time ago,但那是很早以前的事了

363--before she knew you. 那时她尚未真正了解你

364--Does Jay buy me nice things?杰是不是给我买好东西了

365--Yes! Of course! All beautiful things.没错 当然了 全是好东西

366--Look at this- yellow, red, blue.看看这些 黄的 红的 蓝的

367--All the colors.五颜六色的

368--Do you think I can't live without this? 你认为我没了这些就活不了了吗

369--Take them away, Phil.拿走啊 菲尔

370--Gloria, 歌洛莉亚

371--we all know you'd be fine without underwear.我们都知道你不穿内裤也没事

372--I mean, we know it's not about that.我是说 我们知道你说的不是这个

373--No. It's about me not being accepted by my new family.对 我说的是我不被这个家庭所接纳

374--That is not true. 不是这样的

375--Gloria, look, you're a beautiful woman.歌洛莉亚 听着 你是个大美女

376--In fact, you're probably one of those其实 你很有可能

377--beautiful women who doesn't even know it.都不知道自己是美女

378--No, I know it.不 我知道的

379--So it's natural 所以克莱尔自然

380--for Claire to wonder about you and her dad.会对你和她爸的关系产生联想啊

381--This family's very protective of each other.这是个保护欲很强的家庭

382--I remember the first time Claire brought me home.我还记得克莱尔第一次带我去她家的时候

383--Do you think Jay thought I was good enough for his little girl?你以为杰会觉得我配得上他家千金吗

384--No way. But over time,才不会 但是过了一段时间

385--he realized that I loved Claire as much as he did.他意识到我和他一样深爱着克莱尔

386--And by then, Mitch had brought Cam home,与此同时 米奇把小卡带进家门

387--so I was golden.相比之下我就是金龟婿了

388--Claire just needs a little time.克莱尔只是需要些时间

389--And then, trust me,相信我 过段时间后

390--she'll be the most loyal friend you've ever had.她就会成为你最亲的闺蜜了

391--You're not leaving, are you?你们不是要走吧

392--You know, there's kind of a lot of drama.你也知道 现在这儿闹得有点不愉快

393--- So we're torn. - Let me ask you something.-我们深受折磨 -我问你们点事

394--Your sister said that Gloria你姐姐说歌洛莉亚

395--would never go for anybody who looked like me.绝不会喜欢上我这种样子的男人

396--Now, you guys basically are like women.所以说 基本上 你们和女人差不多

397--You know, you look at guys.你们喜欢男人

398--So what do you think?所以你们怎么想

399--You're seriously asking us if you're attractive?你真是在问我们 你是否有吸引力吗

400--Well, I know I'm no Erik Estrada or anything.我知道自己算不上高帅富

401--- I'm just curious is all. - Dad.-我只是好奇罢了 -爸

402--So if I was in one of your bars and-所以如果我出现在同志酒吧 然后

403--Righteous Brothers were on, you know.播着经典老歌

404--Would you, uh,你会不会

405--I don't know, check me out?我不知道 和我搭讪

406--Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me.爸 你快要毁了做基佬的情调了

407--- All right, Fine. Whatever. - Jay. Jay, now listen.-那好 无所谓 -杰 听着

408--I think it's- I just think it's我觉得 我只是觉得

409--a little weird for a son to say this to his father.要一个儿子对父亲这么说实在太诡异

410--But for the record, I think you're smokin' hot. 但我声明一下 我觉得你超性感的

411--Really?真的吗

412--Yeah, 100%. You're totally my type.当然 百分百肯定 你绝对是我的菜

413--You're dangerous, you're getable,你既危险 又触手可及

414--you have a little "Cashola" In your pocket.你荷包里又装着鼓鼓的钱

415--Face, body, the whole-长相 身材 还是整体

416--The whole kit and caboodle, I think. Really.从头到脚都特帅 我觉得 真的

417--- What about a seven? Nine. for sure, Nine.-那有7分吗 -9分 绝对的9分

418--- but You knew that. - I Might have lowballed a little bit.-但你肯定知道的 -我有点低估自

己了

419--Okay, isn't there a game on?不是还有比赛呢吗

420--- Touchy. - I know.-他太敏感 -我知道

421--Gloria? Come on, let's- let's talk about this.歌洛莉亚 拜托 我们好好谈谈

422--I've seen her kick in a door before.我可见过她破门而入过

423--I don't know what my husband is saying to 我不知道我丈夫和你说了什么 或者

424--why he's covered in your underwear.为什么他浑身都是你的内裤

425--Obviously I'm trying to seduce him for his money.很显然我是看上他的钱了呗

426--'Cause that's what I do, right?因为我就是这样的人嘛 对不对

427--What do I have to 我究竟要付出什么

428--so that everyone trusts me? Huh?才能得到大家的信任啊

429--- These earrings? - no.-耳环吗 -不是

430--- What? This bracelet? - no.-那是什么 手镯吗 -不是

431--- my new dress? - no.-还是我的新裙子 -不是

432--I didn't 我没出声是因为

433--this shouldn't be about me.其实关键不在于我

434--It should be 而在于你

435--talking about it.和你 好好谈 一谈

436--Phil? Honey?菲尔 亲爱的

437--No, no, no. No.不 不 不 不用

438--You're welcome.不用谢

439--I don't know what to say我不知道该说些什么

440--except for that I am really, really sorry.只能说我真的非常非常抱歉

441--Just tell me one thing.你就告诉我一件事

442--How do you really feel that I'm with your father?对于我和你爸的关系 你到底怎么想

443--Uh, well-其实

444--Honestly, at first, it was hard.说实话 一开始 我很难接受

445--I mean, you don't expect to wake up 我是说 谁都不会期望有一天醒来后发现

446--with a new mom who looks like she fell off a mud flap.多了一个比自己还年轻性感的后妈吧

I'm getting used to it.但是 我正慢慢去习惯

448--And the important thing is you make him happy,而且 重要的是你能让他幸福

449--which you do in- in so many ways,用你的各种方法

450--so many colors.五颜六色的方法

451--Are we okay?我们和好了吗

452--- no. - No?-没 -没

453--You embarrassed me in front of everyone downstairs.你让我在所有人面前出丑了

454--What, I'm supposed just to forget about it?怎么 要我这么轻易就忘掉吗

455--What do you want me to do- 那你想要怎样

456--just embarrass myself so we're even?让我也出丑 这样我们就扯平了

457--Go jump in the pool. 跳进泳池

458--Oh, you mean go jump in a lake. Right.是让我离你远点 是吧

459--Go jump in the pool with your clothes on.我是让你穿着衣服跳进泳池

460--Then I know you're sorry.那样我就知道你的歉意了

461--I'm not gonna do that, Gloria.我是不会跳的 歌洛莉亚

462--Okay. Then I won't forgive you.好的 那我也不会原谅你

463--Now a field goal beats us.再来个定位球 我们就输了

464--Hey, you guys work that out?你们俩和好了吗

465--Almost. Gloria just wants me to jump in the pool.差不多了 歌洛莉亚想让我跳进泳池

466--- Okay then. - What?-那好吧 -什么

467--If they could get a pass rush on 'em, something, a break.他们咋就不来个突破 或者请求暂停啊

468--This is so awesome.太赞了

469--I know. Mom does not look good wet.我知道 我妈浑身湿透很难看的

470--Gloria, is this really necessary?歌洛莉亚 这真有必要吗

471--Dad, it's fine. It's fine. If I need to jump in 爸 没事 如果我跳进泳池

472--to prove to Gloria how sorry I am, I will do it.能证明我对歌洛莉亚的歉意 那我就跳

473--I'm fine.我没事

474--You're serious? You're not gonna stop me?你来真的吗 你就不拦我一下

475--Why would I do that?我干嘛要拦

476--Because I am standing here.因为我已经站这了

477--I am showing you my willingness to-我已经证明了我的诚意

478--No?不行是吧

479--- Are you happy? - Yes! I forgive you!-你高兴了吧 -没错 我原谅你了

480--Then give me your hand.那就拉我一把

481--Oh, that's the oldest trick in the book.这招早就烂大街了

482--- She's gonna pull you in there. - No!-她要把你也拉进池里 -我才不

483--And that's my job.所以我来帮你

484--This is funny, but this is also a teaching moment.真有趣 但同时也给我们上了一课

485--- Yeah! - No!-是吧 -好好想想 不

486--Cannonball!大炸弹来啦

487--The snap! Fumble!向后传球 失误了

488--How could he fumble that?怎么会传球失误呢

489--Center blew the snap. 都怪中卫

490--You know what?I hate that.你知道吗 我最讨厌这么说了

491--I played center,我以前就是中卫

492--and I always got blamed for a quarterback's clumsy hands.明明是四分卫笨手笨脚 却让我背黑锅

493--Well, I was a quarterback, and it was probably your fault.我当过四分卫 这可能确实是你的错

494--It's impossible to fumble 如果四分卫把手的位置放正确了

495--when the quarterback has the proper hand placement.传球怎么可能会失误呢

496--It's weird to think of a woman being sexually attracted to Dad.要有女性认为老爸有吸引力那就太诡异了

497--No, you wanna hear weird?不 你知道什么才诡异吗

498--Cam said he'd pick up dad at a gay bar.小卡说他会在同志酒吧找老爸搭讪

499--Ooh. How did that come up?这是唱的哪出啊

500--Mmm, I'm really trying to block it out.嗯嗯 我正想忘记这事呢

501--As far as I'm concerned, 我觉得嘛

502--Mom and Dad had sex two times.老爸老妈也就上过两次床

503--Agreed.同意

504--Okay, get your hands up there好 把你的手放到这上来

505--like you're lifting me off the ground.就像你要把我举起来一样

506--Be one with me, Jay. There you go.和我合为一体 杰 这就成了

507--Do you wanna get something to eat? 你想不想吃点东西

508--I am never eating again.我恶心得什么都吃不下了

509--Just snap the damn thing.赶紧传那该死的球

510--Perfect. That one kinda hurt.完美 就是有点疼

摩登家庭-SE01-E05-中英文

本文发布于:2024-02-03 11:40:23,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.4u4v.net/it/170693162350274.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:觉得   知道   喜欢   孩子   东西
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
排行榜

Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ©

网站地图1 网站地图2 网站地图3 网站地图4 网站地图5 网站地图6 网站地图7 网站地图8 网站地图9 网站地图10 网站地图11 网站地图12 网站地图13 网站地图14 网站地图15 网站地图16 网站地图17 网站地图18 网站地图19 网站地图20 网站地图21 网站地图22/a> 网站地图23