CQ《完美女人(2001)》完整中英文对照剧本

阅读: 评论:0

2024年2月7日发(作者:)

CQ《完美女人(2001)》完整中英文对照剧本

主演:安吉拉·琳达瓦尔 Angela Lindvall

2000年Vogue年度模特

这是我的洗澡水

This is my bath water.

从这里流到下水道里去了

There it is, going down the drain.

我的肥皂

My soap.

我的护照 没有显示职业

My passport, with no occupation

但我是位电影剪辑师

but I'm a film editor.

那是我的南瓜3

That's my Nagra 3.

事实上 不是我的 是我公♥司♥的

Actually, it's not mine. I'm borrowing it from work.

而且我也要借胶片 因为我要把所有的都给拍下来

I'm borrowing this film, too, because I'm shooting everything.

这是我和玛琳买♥♥的小蕨类植物

This is the little fern that Marlene and

当我们刚搬到一起住的时候

when we first moved in together.

哇 现已枝繁叶茂 这才过了几个月

Wow, it's grown. It's just been a few months.

这双鞋是我给她买♥♥的

I bought these shoes for her.

虽然不太合脚 但她仍然在穿着

They do not fit her and she still wears them.

这是我的法式加浓咖啡

This is my strong French coffee.

啊这 拍的有点蠢

And ally stupid.

到底是不是呢?也不太清楚 重新来一遍

Or is it? I don't know. Start again.

1969年9月1日的巴黎

Paris, September 1st, 1969.

在九点半

Time is 9:30.

这些是我的零碎痕迹

These are pieces of me.

我的剪影

Me in pieces.

我就想寻找真实 寻找真诚

I'm trying to find what's real, what's honest.

但和我正在剪辑的电影完全相悖

The total opposite of the film I'

那是一部关于特工的科幻电影

which is a scifi picture about a

片名叫代号♥:蜻蜓

Codename: Dragonfly.

你好

Bonjour.

醒来啦 醒来啦

Wake up. Wake up.

快起来了 蜻蜓小姐

Rise and shine, Dragonfly.

现在该醒了

It is time for you to wake up.

今天天气很棒

It is a beautiful day today.

你今天还要执行很多秘密任务呢

You have many secret missions to accomplish today.

这也太早啦

It's so early.

现在是下午两点 蜻蜓小姐

It is 2:00 in the afternoon, Dragonfly.

能不能让我好好睡

Can't I sleep?

我都没法好好睡觉了

I never get to sleep.

你想听听你的星座运势吗

Would you like to hear your horoscope?

今天是个吉日

It's good today.

将要揭开月球轨道运行时的神秘面纱

Mystery will be revealed when the moon makes its orbit.

我喜欢神秘

I love a mystery.

♪ 飞翔 ♪

♪ Fly ♪

♪ 蜻蜓小姐 ♪

♪ Dragonfly ♪

♪ 苦苦寻觅着你隐秘的踪迹 ♪

♪ Seek you out from undercover ♪

♪ 我能得到你的芳心吗 ♪

♪ Could you be my lover? ♪

♪ 我们可以尽情展翅 ♪

♪ Together we can fly ♪

♪ 我们可以自♥由♥翱翔 ♪

♪ Together we can fly ♪

♪ 飞翔 ♪

♪ Fly ♪

水怎么这么冷

The water's freezing.

我们要一起拍电影

We are making cinema together

我们在创造革命

We are making revolution

我有没有告诉过你是我发掘了她

Did I ever tell you that I was the one who discovered her?

你真的很棒 嗯 很好

You're wonderful. Oh, yes.

就这样 很好

Like that. Yes.

非常好

Very good.

玛琳在睡觉呢

This is Marlene sleeping.

她今天生我的气

She's mad at me today.

我问她是否拿到了驾照

I asked her if she passed her driving test.

如果我通过了 难道我不会告诉你吗

Don't you think I would tell you if I had passed?

别烦我

Leave me alone

昨天她还很高兴

Yesterday she was happy.

一切都很重要

Everything is important.

他们说 细节决定一切

It's all in the details, they say.

这是一个新电影的开端

This is the beginning of a new cinema.

它是如此的诱人

It's so delicious.

虽然很私人化 但不做作

It's personal, but not pretentious.

非常之美 肯定的

It was beautiful. Definitive.

欣赏那样一部电影真是让人激动万分

It's such an emotion to see a film like that.

想法大胆 成熟化 你来巴黎要做什么

Daring. Mature. Why are you in Paris?

你喜欢哪种维生素 让他先说

Which vitamin do you prefer? Let him speak.

先生们 我们可以通过一个人的梦想来了解他

Gentlemen, we can find out more about a man by his dreams.

我想我一直是个空想家

I guess I've always been a bit of a daydreamer.

对电影无限入迷

Always interested in film.

我有很多想法

A lot

还有对事物和感情的一些看法

my little notions of things

都在我脑海中演绎酝酿着

are like little scenes in my head.

我想让人们了解我的各种想法

I guess I want to show people what I think about.

我的想法或感人 或悲伤 或有趣

What I think is touching or sad

额 不知道你在自♥拍♥

Oops. I didn't realize you were filming.

听起来你像是自言自语

It sounded like you were talking to yourself.

你即使事无巨细地拍下你的全部生活

Just because you film every possible thing in

也并不意味着你能更好地了解自己

doesn't mean you'll understand yourself any better.

你想了解什么还是问我吧

I'll tell you everything you need to know.

来吧 开拍

Go ahead. Turn it on.

好吧 开始你的表演

Go ahead. Tell me.

你是个暖男

You're a

但在情感上有点闭塞

but closed off emotionally.

你有点孤芳自赏 活在自己幻想的世界里

You're selfabsorbed and live in a fantasy world.

不会吧 我说的都是真的唉

Come on. Let me talk. It's true.

你来巴黎是寻找体验生活

You've come to Paris to find

然而生活就在你面前 你却胆怯回避

but it is in front of you, and you won't admit it.

你拍下你周围生活的所有细节

You film all the details of things

好像这样就能很好的理解这些似的

as if that would bring some understanding.

我只想捕捉一些真实真切的东西

I just want to capture what's real and honest.

如果它很没意思呢

And what if it's boring?

你想过这一点吗

Did you ever think about that?

对其他人来说可能真没什么意思

It may not be interesting for others to watch.

你现在生我的气了吗

You're mad at me now, aren't you?

来吧 帮你整理下头发

Come on. Let me fix your hair.

我只是在想工作上的事

I'm just thinking about work.

我们已经在结尾上剪辑两周了

We've been cutting the ending for two weeks now.

导演不知道该如何结束这部片

The director has no idea how to end the picture.

他不肯承认

And he won't admit it.

亲我下

Kiss me.

你在想什么呢

What are you thinking about?

她站在那里 望着他

She stands there, looking at him.

她靠向他 说

She leans closer

我爱你

I love you.

这就是结尾

And we have the ending.

大团圆式

It all comes together.

这个镜头还没有拍完

This shot is not finished yet.

他们从隧♥道♥里出来

They emerge from

太阳升起

and the

我们看到她加入了革命

and we see she's joined the revolution.

这样

以一个简单的爱情表白作为结束

it ends with a simple declaration of love.

以一个开始作为结束

It ends with a beginning.

嗯 是个循环

Yes, a circle. Circle.

那种循环

Sort of circle.

太棒了

It's great.

这是最初的结尾吗

Is that the original ending?

你这叫啥结尾

You don't have an ending

我们拍的是动作片却没有任何动作戏

We make an action movie with no action

这成啥玩意

It doesn't make any sense

我还没拍完结尾呢

I haven't shot the end yet.

我的设想是颠覆观众的期望

My vision is to subvert the audience expectations.

我要的结局 不是那种轰轰烈烈的

I want the end, not with

而是略带哀怨的

but with a whimper.

我的电影绝对不能这么搞

No picture of mine ever ended with a whimper

我们需要轰轰烈烈的 这片现在没法看

We need a bang The picture is not watchable

我这个新式电影哪怕是一帧你都休想动

If you're thinking of changing one frame of

你被开除了 什么

You're off the picture What?

在你身上花的每一分钟 我都在赔钱

Each moment I spend with you, I'm losing money.

法布里齐奥 给我停拍

Fabrizio, shut down this production.

你在说什么

What are you saying?

你被开除了

You're off the picture

法布里吉奥 我再也不想见到他了

Fabrizio, I don't want to see him ever again

走 走吧

Go Go away

你不敢正视这部电影 你不是导演

You're afraid of this film You're not director

你个法♥西♥斯♥ 你滚吧 安德烈

You fascist You go away Andre

就是那个年轻女演员 她让他完全神魂颠倒

It's the young actress She's gone to his head

到最后了 是吗

Finalmente. Eh?

胡说

Bullshit

这种情况我以前见过很多次

I have seen this happen many times before.

当一个导演迷上了女主角

A director falls for the

他就完全任由下半身思考问题了

and his judgment goes to the toilet.

法布里齐奥 把所有参与其中的人都我炒了

Fabrizio, fire everybody involved with this mess.

我拍了63部片 这是最差劲的

I have made 63 pictures, and this is the worst.

看看你能不能把那个 费利克斯德马科

See if you can Felix DeMarco.

那个年轻的导演 现在打电♥话♥给他

The young director. Call him, now.

一 二 三 四

One, two, three, four.

分开 一 二 三

Break on me One, two, three

散开 感觉有些地方不对劲

Break out. Something's not right here.

费利克斯德马科

Felix DeMarco.

现在 如果我实话实说的话

Now, if I'm being

这就是这部电影的关键

which is the point of

一听到他的名字我就嫉妒

just hearing his name fills me with envy.

我都不知道我为什么这么在乎

And I don't even know why I care so much.

他们可以为所欲为

They can do whatever they want.

只有这个是我的电影 我的电影

I have this film. My film.

从昨天起发生了这么多事情

So much has happened since yesterday.

我丢了工作 还要找个摄影机

I lost my job. I need to find a camera.

不能再借胶片了

No more borrowing film.

得保存库存 保持正轨

Need to conserve stock. Stay on track.

一切都在改变 越发清晰

Everything's changing, becoming clearer.

我觉得我和玛琳的关系可能走到尽头了

I feel like it might be all over with Marlene.

我需要一些时间整理下思维

I need some time to figure things out.

也许我们应该分开一段时间

Maybe we should live apart for a little while.

不 是我 都是因为我

No. It's me. It's all me.

她一声不吭地溜上♥床♥

She'll slip into bed without

连个招呼都不打

without even a hello.

还会带些许愠色

Maybe

这次我不能让她这样了

and I'm going to stop her this time.

我想他了

I missed him.

想我了吗?

Did you miss me?

是的

Yes

今天过得怎么样

How was your day?

你今天过得怎么样

How was your day?

别接了 亲个嘴吧

Don't get it. Let's kiss.

喂 嘿 皮波

Hello? Hey, Pippo.

真的吗 什么 现在

Really? What, right now?

好吧 好吧

OK, OK.

今天早上他们把所有人都解雇了

They fired everybody

现在他们又把我雇回来了

and now they just hired

我得去见新导演了

and I have to go to meet the new director.

就在就去吗

You're going now?

一直到周末

Till the weekend.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

给他们打电♥话♥ 告诉他们你明天就去

Call them and tell them you'll go tomorrow.

我无能为力

There's nothing I can do.

可我刚回来 你个混♥蛋♥

I just get back, you fucking ass

为什么你还要离我而去

Why are you leaving me right now?

我给你做一份美味的沙拉吧

I'll make a nice salad for you.

我得走了

I have to go.

我很抱歉 我得去剪辑

I'm sorry. I'm going to cut.

我们重新来

Let's go again.

能再拿点血浆来吗

Can we get some more blood?

谢谢你这么快就来 没事

Thanks for coming so quickly. Sure.

我很高兴你还继续参与这部电影

I'm glad you're still working on the picture.

你认识这位年轻导演菲利克斯·德马科吗

Do you know this young director, Felix DeMarco?

是的 我以前见过他

Yeah, I met him before.

他就是个混♥蛋♥ 就在那边

He's an ass. Over there.

你看起来很吓人 开机

You look very scary, and action

这些处♥女♥必须供奉给撒旦

A certain number of virgins must be given up to Satan.

现在我把你交给我的主人 黑暗殿下

I now give you to my master, His Highness

在那里你将永远沉睡在撒旦之血的坟墓里

where you will slumber forever in the tomb of Satanic blood.

好 停 把它印出来看看

ut Print that one.

太完美了 各位 我们去吃午饭吧

It was perfect, everyone. Let's go to lunch.

来吧 宝贝

Come on, baby.

你表现一天比一天好哦

You are getting better and better every day.

难以置信

Unbelievable.

恩佐 菲利克斯

Enzo Felix.

跟我来

Follow me.

菲利克斯 这部片现在就差你了

What this picture needs, Felix, is you.

它需要青春活力 而且 需要个更好的结尾

It needs youth, a better ending.

菲利克斯 这是保罗 他是剪辑

Felix, this is Paul. He is the editor.

我认识这个人 你好啊?

I know this guy. How you doing?

你为赛车电影录制过音效 对吧?

You did sound on the speedway picture, right?

我帮你牵电线来着

I pulled cable for you.

但我表现很糟糕

I was awful at it, though.

恩佐 保罗完成了第二部分的剪辑

Enzo, Paul's also done the second unit on the picture.

第二部分 太棒了

Second unit. That's fantastic.

告诉费利克斯这片的主要情节吧

Go ahead and tell Felix the plot of the picture.

我本想亲自告诉你的 但我的英语很糟糕

I would tell you myself, but I'm lousy with English.

继续

Go on.

这是一部科幻电影 背景是

It's a science fiction film

这部片创意绝佳 菲利克斯

It's a good little idea, Felix.

你会把它做得很棒的

You'll make it great.

利用我们现有的素材 大刀阔斧地剪辑

Use the footage we have. Cut here, cut there.

加上一些动作戏 多来点妹子 非常性感那种

Add some action, more of the girl. Very sexy.

我也喜欢性感的 恩佐

I like it sexy, Enzo.

继续讲故事

Keep telling the story.

设定在未来 2001年

It's set in The year is 2001.

我们有个很好的设定

We have one hell of a setup.

非常性感的场景

Real sexy stuff.

继续 保罗 继续说

Go ahead, Paul. Go. Go.

有一群革命分子

There's a group

躲在月球基地

hiding out on a

答案只有一个

and there's only one answer.

先生们 感谢你们参加

Gentlemen, I want to thank you

这次紧急安全会议

this emergency security session.

这个视频报告将展示出我们面临的问题

This visual report will illustrate our problem.

最近情报

Recent

显示一群年轻的革命分子

indicate that a band of

在遥远的太空建立了一个秘密基地

have set up a secret base in the far

在月之背影处

of the dark side of the moon.

他们的领袖是一个叫做E先生的人

Their leader is a man who's known as Mr. E.

他的许多追随者都认为他是一位伟大的诗人

His many followers regard him as a

演说家 发明家 武术高手

orator, inventor, and expert in martial arts.

他似乎正带领他的队伍进行训练

He appears to be leading his group in

我们认为这与袭击地球的计划有关

which we believe are linked to a plan to

来传播他危险的无政♥府♥主义哲学

to spread his dangerous anarchistic philosophy.

自1968年5月风暴以来

Not since our troubles began way back in May,

我们还没有关注过这种问题

have we seen such a cause for concern.

最令人闹心的是

Most distressing are

他发明了一种绝密武器

that he has developed a

我们必须抓住他以维持我们的正常生活

which we feel we must capture to preserve our way of life.

先生们 我们只有一个选择

Gentlemen, we're left with only one option.

召集我们的蜻蜓特工

To use Agent Codename: Dragonfly.

但她太贵了 而且任务也太难了

But she's so expensive. And so difficult.

我知道她很惹人生气 但我们需要她

I know she's exasperating, but we need her.

我已经安排了一个电♥话♥连线

Now, I've arranged a teleconference.

蜻蜓小姐 我们约好了

Please, Agent Dragonfly. We had an appointment.

我想睡觉觉

I need my sleep.

我们得谈正事了

We need to get down to business.

好的 怎么了

OK. What is it?

你的任务是潜入基地

Your mission is to infiltrate

无论你通过什么方法

by whatever

找到E先生 夺走他的武器

find Mr. E, and take possession of his weapon.

他挺可爱 不是吗

He's pretty cute, isn't he?

好了 你准备好接受这个任务吗

Please. Are you prepared to accept this mission?

我接受这个任务 但你知道我要价多少的

I'll take the mission, but you know how much I cost.

当然知道

Of course.

全靠你了 我们的蜻蜓小姐

We're relying on you, Dragonfly.

世界的未来掌握在你手中

The future of the world is in your hands.

你准备好接受这个任务吗

So, are you prepared to take this mission?

如果你能满足我的要价

If you can meet my price.

看起来很有趣 我喜欢科幻片

That sounds like fun. I love science fiction.

我可能会把它拍得很棒

I could probably make this amazing.

我想收紧一些

I want to tighten

重拍些东西 修改下结局

reshoot some things, fix

因为你们好像没有那种

because you don't seem to

还有

得等我把吸血鬼片拍完我再开始

I could start once the vampire picture wraps.

没问题 当菲利克斯拍的时候

Perfect. While

我们继续播放预告片不断循环

we continue with the trailer and the looping.

费利克斯 把你对预告片的看法告诉剪辑

Felix, give the editor your thoughts on the trailer.

你紧紧跟住菲利克斯

Stick to Felix like glue.

多听他的想法 他的构思 写出来

Hear his ideas, his visions. Write it.

好了 我们得走了 我们还有另一个项目

Yes, we have to go. We have another projection.

三个杀手

The Three Killers, no?

我突然想到

It just hit me.

我知道预告片应该得什么样

I know how the trailer needs to be.

你要回片场吗?

Are you going back to set?

如果我有新的点子就及时通知你

I'll let you know if I get any other great ideas

我们回来了 继续拍

And we're up We're back

我要两台摄像机 还有一台跟我走

I want two cameras and another here with me

我们要拍两个角度

We're going to do two

蜻蜓小姐

找到

反叛军基地

暗影

之人

蜻蜓小姐吗

我们终于见面了

So, we finally meet.

我喜欢如我所见的

I like what I see.

我是保罗 瓦伦丁

I'm Paul. Valentine.

很高兴认识你 很高兴见到你

Very nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.

导演还在路上

The director's still on his way.

在此期间 我先把场景准备好

I'll just get us set up in the meantime.

不好意思我声音沙哑

Sorry about my voice.

我公♥寓♥泡水了 我有点感冒

My apartment's flooding. I'm getting a cold.

没事的 也许是

You'll be fine. Maybe

我只是

I

我只是

I

你想喝茶吗?好的

Would you like some tea? Yeah.

保罗 菲利克斯找不着人了

Felix is missing.

我们继续拍吧 来吧

Go ahead and get the session going. Come on.

好 好的 大家抓紧

Yes, yes. People, come on.

以前有做过吗? 没有

Ever done this before? No.

挺简单的

It's pretty easy.

就这样

There you go.

我们终于见面了

So, we finally meet.

我喜欢如我所见的

I like what I see.

我有一个任务 必须要完成

I have a mission, which I intend to accomplish.

我爱你

I love you.

我爱你

I love you.

我深深地爱上了你

I'm so in love with you.

你爱我吗?

Do you love me?

我爱上你了

I'm in love with you.

我爱你

I love you.

没关系

That's OK.

换磁带 对不起

Changing rolls. Sorry.

你这里有一根睫毛

You have an eyelash right here.

你可以对着它吹下许个愿了

If you blow on it, you can make a wish.

我希望猫会说话

I wish cats could talk.

你不应该告诉我的 这不会成真的

You're not supposed to tell me. It won't come true.

我相信它会实现的

I'm sure it'll come true.

我的猫怀孕了

My cat's pregnant.

我希望我能和她谈谈

I wish I could talk to her.

你能签个字吗? 可以

Can I get you to sign this? Sure.

你一定是导演吧

You must be the director.

你到底想让我怎么演?

How exactly you want me to do this?

更有权威些 还是更有趣些?

With a lot of authority, or maybe more playful?

蜻蜓是谁?她是个超级性感的特工

Who is Dragonfly? She's a supersexy secret agent.

但那是最高机密

But that's top secret.

蜻蜓特工要来了

Dragonfly is coming.

你觉得怎么样?好吗? 太棒了

How do you like it? Good? It's great.

你听到我吗?一 两 三

You hear me? One, two, three.

你听到我吗?耀眼?没关系

You hear me? Dazzling? It's OK.

耀眼很棒 蜻蜓特工也很棒

Dazzling is terrific. Dragonfly is terrific.

所有都很好 太棒了

Everything else good. It's great.

谢谢你 谢谢 带上试下

Thank you. Thanks. Just try them.

她去哪了

Where'd she go?

那边

Out that way.

蜻蜓是谁?

Who is Dragonfly?

嗨,瓦伦丁 导演菲利克斯·德马科

Hi, Valentine. Felix DeMarco, the director.

你好吗?对不起,我迟到了

How are you? Sorry I'm late.

我有点忙疯了

I'azy.

其实 我们已经录完了了

Actually, we already finished.

哦 太棒了 想去吃点东西吗?

Oh, great. Want to get a bite to eat?

可以

Sure.

你有法郎吗?嗯 我有

Do you have any francs? Yeah. I do.

我的刚刚花完 我知道一个好地方

I'm fresh out. I know a little great place.

我们一定现在弄吗

Do we have to do this now?

是的 这件事

Yeah. That's the thing.

我必须现在做 即使我很不想

I have to do it, even if I don't want to.

这是表现真诚真切的唯一方法

It's the only way to be honest and real.

你看到我的测光表了吗

Have you seen my light meter?

你没告诉我你父亲要来过圣诞节

You didn't tell me your father was coming for Christmas.

我很抱歉 我忘记了 他正在巡回演讲

I'm sorry. I forgot. He's on a lecture tour.

只是在机场逗留一两个小时

Just be passing through the airport for an hour or two.

让我去那里见他

Asked me to meet him there.

你什么都不告诉我

You never tell me anything.

那个女演员怎么样?

What was the actress like?

她是个好女孩

She's a nice girl.

然后呢

And?

我在镜框里吗

Am I in frame?

今天是1969年12月20日

Today is December 20th, 1969.

我必须保持专注 完全的真诚

I have to stay focused. Complete honesty.

你爱我吗?

Do you love me?

你知道我对你的感觉啊

You know how I feel about you.

你就是想让我在镜头前说吗?

You just want me to say it in front of my camera?

你为什么不直接说出来呢

Why can't you just say it?

我帮你缝破裤子 我总是被你的照相机绊倒

I sew your ripped pants. I trip over your camera.

我当然爱你了

I love you, of course.

我只是不想白白浪费胶片

I just don't want to run out of film.

你在寻找什么

What are you looking for?

什么意思

What do you mean?

你最大的愿望是什么

What is your biggest wish?

猫会说话

That cats could talk.

是那个妹子说的吗

Something that girl said, isn't it?

你在说啥啊 你真是好笨啊

What are you talking about? You're being silly.

我以为在镜头前你会完全坦白实话实说

I thought you had to be totally honest in this film.

我是啊

I am.

你这问的很搞笑

You're being ridiculous.

那谁说的 那个女演员吗

Who said that? That actress?

你就是馋她的身子

You want to sleep with her

无稽之谈 你到底有什么毛病

Now, that's ridiculous. What is your problem?

我真不敢相信 我真是不明白

I can't believe you I just don't understand

我们得谈谈

We need to talk.

嗨 保罗 准备好去参加派对了吗

Hey, Paul. Ready to go to the party?

让我开车

Let me drive.

你最后驾照考过了吗

Did you pass your driving test finally?

也许你可以在回家的路上开

Maybe you can drive on the way home.

我接到医院打来的电♥话♥

I got a call from the hospital.

菲利克斯出了车祸

Felix was in a car accident.

他撞烂了他的阿尔法

Smashed up his Alfa.

医生说他没事

The doctor said he was OK.

就是摔断了腿

Just broke his leg.

他得从这部特工电影里退出来了

He's getting out of the

休养一下

taking a break.

真的吗 嗯

Really? Yeah.

我想把你推荐给恩佐

I want to recommend you to Enzo.

我?

Me?

我觉得应该由你来继续完成这部电影

I think you should finish the film.

我知道你能做得很好 你是个有天赋的孩子

I know you can do a good job. You're a talented kid.

你对这部电影贡献很大

You have helped the picture a lot.

我看到了

I have

第二部分的拍摄我已经看了

in the second unit shots I have gotten.

那个宇宙射线镜头

The footage of the

那是你的想法

that was your idea.

是个非常好的创意

It's a good idea.

我们明天和他谈谈

We talk to him tomorrow.

这是协和式飞机的音爆

It is sonic boom of the Concorde.

太他妈神奇了 我们踏入未来了 伙计

It's so fucking amazing. We're living in the future, man.

表演是为了剧情

...acting is to the scenario.

我在圣日耳曼找到个非常不错的地方

I found this great place in St. Germain.

我能跟她说个话吗

Would you excuse me one second?

我有个急事

I've got some big news.

你没看见我正在跟人说话吗

Can't you see I'm talking to someone right now?

在等我两分钟

Give me two minutes.

对不起 你刚才说什么

Excuse me, you were saying?

是革命剧院

It's called theater of revolution.

那边会有个社会运动 一次发声 一个诗歌♥研讨会

It's going to be a movement, a voice, a poetry workshop.

我相信你会喜欢这个地方的

I'm sure you'd love this place.

你听说菲利克斯出事了吗 希望他没事

Did you hear about poor Felix? I hope he's OK.

他是那么的优秀

He's so talented.

和他一起拍片太有意思了

Working with him is so much fun.

我记得有一次 拍摄提前结束了

I remember once, when we

他带我们去玩卡丁车

and he took us all to the gokart ride.

哦 上帝 到这里来

Oh, God Come here.

没有人能否认 嘿,宝贝

That nobody Hey, babe

因为他是个快活的好小伙子

For he's a jolly good fellow

因为他是个快活的好小伙

For he's a jolly good fellow

费利克斯德马科

It's Felix DeMarco

没有人能否认

That nobody can deny

没有人能否认

That nobody can deny

谢谢 谢谢 你们太好了

Thank you. Thank you. So kind.

女士们 先生们

Ladies

我要宣布一件事

I'd like to make an announcement.

我估计你们可能听说过

I'm sure you've

关于今晚的疯狂事故

about the mad events of

但我们没事 对吧?

but we're OK, right?

但还发生了一件事

But there's one more thing that happened.

我向布丽吉特求婚了

I asked Brigit to

她同意了

and she said yes

所以 我们一刻也不能再等了

And so, we can't wait one

明天就将出发启航

and we're setting sail tomorrow.

不要盯着我们看啦

Don't stand around staring at us

来跳舞吧

Let's dance

爸爸 爸爸

Dad. Dad.

嘿 你没事吧

Hey, you all right?

嗯 我的眼镜在飞机上弄丢了

Yeah. I misplaced my glasses on the plane.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

让我牵着你的手

Let me hold your hand.

等一等 等下

Hold on. Wait.

我吃了一片安♥眠♥药♥ 然后把冰淇淋都吃了

I took a sleeping pill, and I ate all the ice cream.

见到你真高兴

It's good to see you.

真高兴在圣诞节见到你 哪怕只是一会儿

Good to see you at Christmas, even briefly.

等一下 我给你带了点东西

Wait a second. I brought you something.

谢谢 爸爸

Thanks, Dad.

那天晚上我做了一个梦

I had a dream the

我一直在想你

and I thought of you.

就梦到你了

Well, you were in it.

我在电视上看那些

I was

越南恐怖电影

hideous films of Vietnam on the television.

我做了一个深沉 迷乱的梦

And I had this deep,

在那我遇到了一个我从未见过的儿子

where I met a son that I didn't know I had.

他长得很像你

And he looked like you.

你也在场 像两个亲兄弟

You were there, too. Two brothers.

但后来我意识到他是一名参战士兵

But then I realized that he was a soldier in the war.

当我醒来的时候 我开始有些

And when I woke up, I

担心和失落的感觉

these feelings of worry and of loss.

而我不清楚

And

像这种怪事

this

我会不会和别的女人生过孩子

could I have had a child by

而我从来不知道

and never known about it?

难道不是一个奇怪的想法吗

Isn't that a curious thought?

我有时会想

I think about it

如果我遇到一个男孩 长得像你该怎么办

What if I met a boy and he looked like you?

或许真的就是我儿子

Maybe it's really my son.

有时我在街上开车

Sometimes I'll be driving down

可能会看到个很面熟的人

and I'll see someone who

像是我哥哥

like it could be my brother.

你知道吗?

You know?

所以 也许就是真的 爸爸

So, maybe it's true, Dad.

有可能的 保罗

It is possible, Paul.

因为我并不是一直对你母亲忠心耿耿

I wasn't always faithful to your mother.

我像你这么大的时候

When I was

满脑子都是女人

all I could think about was women.

就像是一种疾病或诅咒

It was like a disease or a curse.

我想我明白你的意思 爸爸

I think I know what you mean, Dad.

有孩子真好

Kids are nice.

你觉得你要什么时候去生孩子

When do you think you'll have some of your own?

不清楚 爸爸

I don't know, Dad.

你想过回家吗

Have you thought about coming back home?

你母亲让我问你的

Your mother wanted me to ask you.

还是不知道

I don't know.

不好意思 我们找到你的眼镜了

Excuse me. We found your glasses.

噢 谢谢你

Oh, thank you.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

Wow.

我想我该走了

I think it's time to go.

爸爸真为你高兴 保罗

I'm very glad for you, Paul.

我相信你会做好你的新电影得

I know you'll do well in this new job of yours.

是什么电影啊

What is it?

这是一部科幻电影

It's a

讲一个叫蜻蜓的未来特工间谍

about a futuristic spy named Dragonfly.

听起来很有趣

That's interesting.

你奶奶以前把蜻蜓叫作

Your grandmother used to

魔鬼的织补针

the Devil's darning needles.

她告诉我说它们一般晚上来

She told me that they come in

会把你的嘴缝起来如果你说了脏话

and stitch up your mouth if you

或者其他污言秽语

or were otherwise voluble.

这片与这些无关

This isn't exactly about that.

也许你可以用一下

Maybe you can use it somehow.

谢了 爸爸

Thanks, Dad.

你永远不知道之前偶然听到的小故事

You never know when some little

或看到的图景不定啥时候就用在你的作品中了

or image can find a place in your work.

拿好

Here.

好的 再见 再会

OK, see you. See you.

见到你父亲感觉怎样

How was it seeing your father?

挺好的

It was nice.

他告诉我他做了个奇怪的梦

He told me about this strange dream that he had.

我出去买♥♥些牛奶

I'm going out to get some milk.

开始

Action

来点尖叫吧 姑娘们

Give me some screaming, girls.

大声点

Louder

再给我呻♥吟♥几声

Now give me some moaning.

大声点

Louder

你把预告片部分做得很好

You did good work on the trailer.

谢谢您 先生

Thank you, sir.

法布里齐奥说你很了解太空电影

Fabrizio says you know the

比任何人都懂

better than

认为你应该接管完成

and thinks you should take over.

他通常都很心里有数十拿九稳的

He usually knows what he's talking about.

你有拍过一些短片、电影之类的吗

So, you make some shorts, films, things like that?

我就在拍电影 过来坐

I'm working on a film. Come here.

现在 现在电影分成两种

Now, there are two kinds of movies.

有结局的和没有结局的

Those with an ending, and those without an ending.

这部电影需要个结局

This movie needs an ending.

我已经拍了五十多部片了

I've made some

这就是我的建议

and this is

结尾通常是电影的最重要部分

the ending is the most important part of the movie.

人们离开影院时印象最深的就是结尾

The part that people remember when they leave

但大家拍到结尾通常都精疲力尽了

but everybody works on it last when they are exhausted.

所以 听我说

So, listen

想办法弄出一个好结尾

and figure out how to end

来个令人激动的反转

with an exciting twist.

我们可以在两天内完成

And that we can do it in two days.

是的 我们可以在两天内拍完的

Yes, that we can shoot in two days

我要去罗马度个假

I'll be in Rome for

法布里齐奥会带你过去

and Fabrizio will get you

然后你可以告诉我你的构想

and you can show me what you're thinking.

给我个惊喜吧

astonish me.

我要一杯鸡尾酒

I'll have a cocktail.

您的鸡尾酒准备好了 蜻蜓小姐

Your cocktail is ready, Dragonfly.

注意 同志们

Attention, all comrades.

我们很快就要准备好离开我们的月球基地

We will soon be ready to leave our

空降人间 给地球带去一番翻天地覆

to descend and bring change to Earth.

我们需要自♥由♥...

We need to

自♥由♥自在的做♥爱♥

to make love all day.

每天一日

Every day.

必须无拘无束

Must be free.

我们终于见面了

So...we finally meet.

我喜欢如我所见的

I like what I see.

我一直恭候你

I've been expecting you.

希望你不会失望哦

Hope you're not disappointed.

我知道他们要派出蜻蜓特工

I knew it was only a matter

只是时间问题

before they sent in Agent Codename: Dragonfly.

你美名远播

You've got quite a reputation.

真的吗 跟俺讲讲

Really? Tell me about it.

来投身革命吧 蜻蜓小姐 加入我们

Work with the revolution, Dragonfly. Join us.

我有重任在身

I have

必须要完成

which I intend to accomplish.

她在那

There she is

难以置信

Fabulous.

准备助推器

Preparing boosters.

准备就绪

Stand by.

她在那

There she is

这里的射的次数太多了

There's too many loose ends here.

这把枪

这把枪有什么特别之处呢

What is so special about this gun?

我们收到了圣诞礼物

We got a Christmas gift.

看看

Have a look.

这是试看室的朋友送的礼物

It's a present from the guys in the screening room.

这脾气撒的

What a temper.

安德烈那天相当生气

Andrezej was so mad that day.

这神秘而黑暗的身影 那是谁呢?

The mysterious, dark figure. Who should that be?

保罗 放松 这只是个电影啊

Paul, relax. It's just a movie.

第七卷我找不到了

I can't find reel seven here.

这是什么

What is this?

哦 我的天

Oh, Madonna.

保罗 第七卷

Paul, reel seven.

我得花几天时间才能把它接好

It will take me days to put it back together.

密文

A message.

这是用电影里的代码写的

It's written in the code from the movie.

嗯 第37部电影

Yeah. Film 37.

查找解密书

Checking code book.

好吧 d e

All right. De...

亵渎者要小心了

"Defilers beware.

亵渎者当心 惊叹号♥?

"Defilers beware, exclamation point?"

这是谁发的

Who sent this?

安德烈

Andrezej.

哦,上帝 安德烈 一定是他

Oh, God, Andrezej. It has to be him.

他有这里的钥匙 真是糟糕

He has a key to the door. This is bad news.

该死的 我就知道 他疯了

Damn. I knew it. He's crazy

你知道吗

And you know what?

他肯定把菲利克斯的跑车刹车给弄坏了

I'm sure he cut the brakes on Felix's car.

我去 你知道么

Jesus.

我打电♥话♥给锁匠

I'm calling the locksmith.

你知道吗 你最好小心点他 保罗

You know what? You better watch out, Paul.

该死的 他疯了 我就知道

Damn. He's crazy. I knew it

他把电影胶片剪成碎渣了

He cut the film in a million pieces.

我要看到你用灵魂去表演

I want to see your soul in action.

我爱你

I love you.

别着急 慢一些

Take your time. Not so fast.

我爱你 就那样 好点了

I love you. Like that, yes.

说 我爱上你了

Say "I'm in love with you."

我爱上你了

I'm in love with you.

再来一次 我爱你(法语)

One more time.

传输中断

Transmission breach.

呼叫救援

Need assistance.

呼叫救援 船体遭破坏

Need assistance. Ship's been damaged.

嘿 你收到我的信息了

Hey, you got my message.

快进来

Come in.

外面一定很冷吧

It must be freezing out.

我用尽了一切办法想把它修好

I've tried everything to

但我不知道怎么把它组装起来

but I can't figure out how it goes back together.

让我看看

Let me take a look.

你看上去着凉了

You look cold.

我现在很好

I'm all right now.

我们很快就能离开这里了

We'll be out of here in no time.

你在月球上来做什么

What are you doing on the moon?

不知道

I don't know.

我想我迷路了

I think I'm lost.

蜻蜓小姐

最后会发生什么呢

what happens in the end?

我也不知道 不过别担心

I don't know, but don't worry.

我们很快就会揭晓答案了

We're going to find out soon.

嘿 怎么了

Hey, what happened?

你还好吗

Are you OK?

有人来了吗

Was someone here?

只是伤心落泪

I'm just sad.

我对你已经失去耐心了

I'm losing all my patience with you.

你没日没夜对着镜头说话

You talk to your camera night

从来不跟我说话

but you never talk to me.

你为什么不跟我说呢

Why don't you say anything to me?

我该怎么说啊

What should I say?

我不知如何开口

I don't know what to say.

很抱歉让你难过

I'm sorry you're sad.

过来

Come here.

我不知道我在做什么

I don't know what I'm doing.

我不清楚我是否有什么构想

I don't know if I have any ideas.

我不确定是否能构思出他们想要的东西

They want something that I'm not sure I can give them.

也许我应该直接去罗马告诉他们

Maybe I should just go to Rome and

"我不知道怎么弄你们这白♥痴♥的故事"

"I don't know what to do with your idiotic story."

这甚至不是我的电影

It's not even my film.

不是我的结局

And

保罗 很高兴你能跟我说这些

Paul, I'm glad you're saying all this

但我不在乎你那部破电影

but I don't care about the stupid film.

我更在意能否回到我们以前的样子

I care about us like we used to be.

过来 过来

Come here. Come here.

现在你去吧

Now go.

去罗马 去把你想说的说出去

Go to Rome. Do what

但你要记住 一切都是你自找的

but just remember that you bring everything upon yourself.

那是给你的

That came for you.

你把所有的钱都花在相机上了

You spent all your money on a camera.

你来了

You are here.

这些看上去很不错 你觉得呢

These are good, don't you think?

是很好

It's very nice.

还不错 来坐

Not too bad. Sit down.

好 好 好

Good, good, good.

嗯 那么

OK, so...

你想出一个好结尾了吗

do you have a great ending for me?

我把电影大部分重剪了下

I recut most of

让它更简短更流畅

to make it shorter and clearer.

我的一个想法是换掉E先生的枪

And one of my ideas is to take Mr. E'

让枪的功能更特别点

and make it a little

让它可以暂时冻住人

so it can temporarily freeze people.

把人冻住 听上去不错

Freeze people. Sounds good.

这就是他们计划去改变地球的方式

And that's how they plan to take over.

那结局如何

What about the ending?

在隧♥道♥里

蜻蜓小姐一直在追他

Dragonfly's running, chasing after the guy.

然后呢

What happens?

我有几个想法

I have a few ideas.

这就是问题所在 你的想法太多了

That's the problem. You got too many ideas.

我们只需要一个好的想法

We just need one good one.

你看 孩子 这是我拍的第37部电影

Look, son, this is my thirtyseventh picture.

我和公♥司♥里最好的那些精英合作过

I've worked with some of the best in

我学会了一些小技巧

and I've learned a few little tricks.

其中之一就是要让观众

One of them is to always try to make

不知道下一刻会发生什么

wonder what's going to happen.

到最后 你再告诉他们

And then at the end, you

而且还给了他们一点惊喜 是吧?

but you surprise them a little, eh?

简单吧

Easy.

看 今天是除夕夜

Look, it's New Year's Eve.

来参加除夕聚会吧 跟我们走吧 爽一下

You are going to the party. Come with us. Let's have fun.

哦 我的小怪物

Oh, my little monster.

朱丽叶塔 来吧 跟我们走

Julietta. Come on, come with us.

保罗 到时候去派对吧

Paul, go ahead to the party.

祝你玩得愉快 我们完后马上回来

Have a good time. We'll be right back.

瓦伦丁

Valentine

你在这啊 我还到处找你

There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you.

听着 我知道你一直在思考结局

Listen, I know you've been working on

让我很兴奋期待 因为这也让我开始琢磨

which is exciting because it got me thinking.

结尾一定要精彩绝伦 我构想了一个新的场景

This ending has to be fabulous. I imagine a new scene.

我跳伞空降到地面

I'm parachuting down

你跑哪儿了 把我一个人丢在那

Where did you go? You just left me standing there.

不好意思 我跟导演说几句话

Excuse me. I'm talking to my director.

谢谢你 我想我还是走着去吧

Thank you. I think I'll just walk.

等一下

Hold on.

给你

There you go.

你是英国人? 美国人

Are you English? American.

你在这里做什么

What are you doing here?

我不知道 你在这里做什么?

I don't know. What are you doing here?

我朋友在等一个帅哥 他在军队里

My friend is waiting for a boy. He's in the army.

他们有一年没见面了

They haven't seen each other for one year.

他写信给她说他要从军队

He wrote her and say that he would

逃出来 今晚在这里见她

from the army and meet her here tonight.

1970.

又是个新的年代

It's a whole

但我还是感觉一样

but it still feels the same to me.

好 让我们来听听

So, let's hear it.

蜻蜓小姐在隧♥道♥里跑着

So, Dragonfly's running through the tunnel.

她跑到一个藏在暗影里的人面前

She comes to the figure hidden in the shadows.

暗影里的人显现了

And the figure emerges.

显现了

And

你的书

Your book

猫会说话

That cats could talk.

我以为你对这部电影完全真诚

I thought you had to be totally honest in this film.

绝对自命不凡 放纵不堪

Absolutely pretentious. Indulgent.

你♥他♥妈♥搞砸了

You're just fucking blowing it.

这部电影太支离破碎了 令人迷惑不解

This film is too fractured. It's confusing.

这是对你我眼睛的一次侮辱

It's an aggression for your eyes, for my eyes.

尤其是你坐在马桶上的镜头

Especially the shot where you sit on the toilet.

这个故事在哪里 结构又在哪里?

Where's the story? Where's the structure?

我不在乎这个人

I don't care about this person.

你以为你很聪明吗

Do you think you are clever?

我只是想做出一些东西

I just wanted to

反映出我是谁 我曾经是谁

that would reflect who I am, who I was.

那就是一段艰难而混乱的时期

It was a difficult and confusing time.

有什么意义呢

What's the point?

那我该怎么做

What am I supposed to do?

至于你参与的那个太空项目

And regarding that space project you're

月球上没有雪

there's no snow on the moon.

等等 你应该知道的

Wait You should know that.

我该怎么办

What should I do?

你得把素材联♥系♥起来 来让我们有感觉

You need to connect things so they make us feel something.

吓我一跳 我没看见你在这

You surprised me. I didn't see you there.

你真漂亮 谢谢

You look beautiful. Thanks.

如果我有什么地方做错了 请告诉我 好吗

Would you please let me know if I'm not doing something right?

今天是我第一天接手 所以

It's my first day, so...

没事的

It'll be fine.

跟我说说剧情里的场景吧

Remind me about the scene in

在我们开拍之前

right before the one we're shooting.

你 我是说 蜻蜓小姐刚刚逃走

I mean, Dragonfly had just

带着这把来自月球背面的特殊手♥枪♥

with this special gun from the dark side of the moon.

我的飞船是怎么修好的?

How does my spaceship get fixed?

我来到月球为你修好了它

I came to the moon and fixed it for you.

然后你安全降落在巴黎

Then you landed safely in Paris.

着陆成功

Landing successful.

请通知总部任务已经完成

Please notify the Corporation that the mission's complete.

了解

Affirmative.

你没敲门

You didn't knock.

想给你个惊喜来着 亲爱的

I wanted to surprise you, my darling.

♪ 蜻蜓小姐 ♪

♪ Dragonfly ♪

♪ 告诉我 怎样才能抗拒她 ♪

♪ Tell me, how can you resist her ♪

♪ 一旦你的嘴唇亲吻她 ♪

♪ Until your lips have kissed her ♪

♪ 她将成为一个谜 ♪

♪ She'll be a mystery ♪

请不要试图阻止我

Please don't try to stop me.

对不住了

I'm sorry.

他杀死我吗

He kills me?

这枪对你不好使

The gun doesn't work on you.

怎么会呢

Why not?

我稍后会解释 主要实际是

I'll explain later, but

这枪有一种特殊的属性

is the gun actually has a special property.

革命就靠这把武器了

The revolution depends on

能把人冻住

The gun freezes people.

有意思

Interesting.

那么 接下来呢

So, what happens next?

电影公♥司♥来电

Incoming call on cinecom.

包裹在你手上吗 请回应

Do you have possession of the package? Please respond.

在的

Affirmative.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

放下来 还好吗

Bring it down. You all right?

对不起 我没意识到 我很好 就是我的脚

Sorry, I didn' I'm fine.

好吧 我们再来一次

All right, we'll go again.

都是我们的错 把她拉上去

It was our fault. Bring her up, please.

有人偷了胶片

Someone stole the exposed film.

保罗 快走

Paul, go.

我来

Here.

你紧张吗

Are you scared?

没事吧 嗯

You OK? Yeah.

你确定 我很好

You sure? I'm fine.

快去

Go.

你怎么能背叛我?

How could you betray me?

毁了我的作品 你个小混♥蛋♥

Destroy my artwork, you little shit

你认为你可以拍出一个更好的结尾

Do you think that you can make a

就用个追车戏?

by putting in your car chase?

那主题呢 故事呢

What about the theme? The story?

你想过这个问题吗 保罗

Have you thought about that, Paul?

我没想过 废话

I wasn' Bullshit

不要动 我警告你

Don't move I'm warning you

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

这对我来说是个好机会

It's a big opportunity

你想知道真正的原因吗

You want to know the real reason?

他们害怕这部电影

They are afraid about the film.

他们正努力去镇♥压♥青年叛乱

They're trying to keep the youth rebellion suppressed.

这部电影可以改变影响未来

A film can change the course of the future.

它可以通过将想法具体化来创造未来

It can invent the future by making ideas concrete.

所以当我听说你要改结局的时候

That's why when I heard you were changing

我不得不这样

I was forced to do this.

我有个想法

I had an idea.

我对结局有个新想法 或许她的

I had a new idea for the ending, that

公♥司♥ 总部 背叛了她

the Corporation, its center, betrays her.

革命者最终夺回了他们的武器

The revolutionary get their weapon back in the end.

答应我 保罗

Promise me that, Paul.

我保证

I promise.

好吧

Good.

我在拍一部个人向电影

I've been working on a personal film.

个人向电影?

Personal film?

没有妥协 对吧?

With no compromise, right?

好吧 让我们

Right.

拭目以待

see about you.

我年纪大了

I'm old.

我现在可以去写我的个人作品了

I can go now and write my personal work.

现在我有东西可写了

Now that I have something to write about.

我得问一下

I have

你和她上♥床♥了吗

Did you make love to her?

你有没有弄坏费利克斯跑车的刹车?

Did you cut the brakes on Felix's car?

记住 保罗

Remember,

永远站在摄像机旁边

always stand next to the camera.

你的演员会感觉到你在那

Your actor will feel

就会只去为你表演

and will be playing just for you.

我简直不敢相信

I can't believe it.

太棒了 他们抓到他了吗

Bravo Did they catch him?

是哪个混♥蛋♥把胶片抢了

Who was the son of a bitch who stole the film?

只是个老头

Just some old guy.

反正也没关系 我们拿回来了

It doesn't matter anyway. We got it back.

一切都会好起来的

It's all going to work out.

明天我们会拍完最后一个场景

We'll get the final footage tomorrow on the stage.

你做得很好 保罗 瓦伦丁在哪 她还好吗

You did good, Paul. Where's Valentine? Is she OK?

她很好啊 事实上 我觉得她开的很爽

She was fine. In fact, I think she enjoyed herself.

她匆匆忙忙走了

She just left in a rush.

她让你给她打电♥话♥

She asked that you call her.

她说很重要

She said it was important.

安东尼奥 别这样 嗯?

Antonio, come on, eh?

嗨 保罗

Hi, it's Paul.

你得快点过来

You got to come here quickly.

哦,我的上帝

Oh, my God

出租车

Taxi

来看看

Come look.

它们刚出生

They were just born.

我喜欢记录我生活中的所有细节

I like to document all the things of my life.

我找到了你

I found you.

我好冷

I was cold.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

好的

All right.

准备

开始

And action.

怎么会

But how?

你是我啊

You're me.

快点 我们有危险了

Quickly, we're in danger.

好勇猛 蜻蜓小姐

Nice try, Dragonfly.

快走

Go, go

我爸爸创造了蜻蜓机器人

My father built the

以便执行最危险的任务

for the most dangerous missions.

他以我为模板

He modeled her

制♥作♥了她的容貌和外形

her looks and her lifelike qualities.

但公♥司♥设定好了她

But the Corporation

这样她就不会背叛他们

so that she couldn't betray them.

她想帮你 但无能为力

She wanted to help you, but she couldn't.

所以我才会帮忙

That's why I tried to help.

我知道革命需要这种武器

I knew the revolution needed

所以我把它拿回来给你

so I took it to give to you.

我这么做是为了帮助你 为了我们的理想

I did it to help you, to help the cause.

我坚信着这场革命

I believe in

我相信你

and I believe in you.

我们互生情愫

We were in love.

你要知道我们俩在各方面都是一样的

We are identical in all respects.

完全一样?

In all respects?

所有地方

In all respects.

我所做的就是把我的生活拼凑在一起

All I really did was stitch together things from my life.

所有生活中给我留下深刻印象的事情

Things that made an impression on me.

只是把我自己的一小部分经历放出来

Just put a little piece of myself

试着组织一下 看一看

try to organize it, take a look

建立一些联♥系♥ 对一些事物的感受

make some connections, some sense of things.

我想我们就剩这么多时间了

I think that's all the time we have.

非常感谢保罗

Thanks a lot to Paul.

请问下 怎么

Excuse me. Yes?

我喜欢刚才你说的话

I enjoyed what you had to say.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

顺便问一下 你认识费利克斯德马科吗

By the way, do you know Felix DeMarco?

你能帮我把这个剧本给他看下吗

Do you think you could pass this script on to him for me?

没问题 谢谢

Sure. Thanks.

我的狗撞翻了三脚架 摄像机一直在拍

My dog knocked over the tripod, and the camera

所以我把这些都留在了电影里

so I kept it all in the film.

你拍下你周围生活的所有细节

...things

好像这样就能很好的理解这些似的?

as if that would bring some understanding?

我只想捕捉一些真实真切的东西

I just want to capture what's real and honest.

如果它很没意思呢

And what if it's boring?

也许玛琳是对的

Maybe Marlene

但是每一张图片都会勾起感想或回忆

but each one of these images brings up a feeling or a memory.

我一看到这张肥皂照片就能闻到玛琳的气味

I can smell Marlene when I see this shot of the soap.

我找到了她的驾照

I found her

我试着打电♥话♥给她妈妈

and I tried to reach her by calling

玛琳接的

and Marlene answered.

她一听到我的声音就挂了

When she heard my voice, she hung up.

我以为我的电影会是关于

I thought that my film was going to

我的琐碎生活

looking at all the pieces

但是 玛琳

but,

我也把你弄心碎了

I got you in pieces, too.

这就是结局

So this is

或这只是个开始?

or is it the start?

什么开始呢

Of what?

CQ《完美女人(2001)》完整中英文对照剧本

本文发布于:2024-02-07 20:52:43,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.4u4v.net/it/170731036365721.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:电影   知道   蜻蜓   没有   革命   生活   任务
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
排行榜

Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ©

网站地图1 网站地图2 网站地图3 网站地图4 网站地图5 网站地图6 网站地图7 网站地图8 网站地图9 网站地图10 网站地图11 网站地图12 网站地图13 网站地图14 网站地图15 网站地图16 网站地图17 网站地图18 网站地图19 网站地图20 网站地图21 网站地图22/a> 网站地图23