蜘蛛侠平行宇宙Spider-ManIntotheSpider-Verse中英剧本

阅读: 评论:0

2024年2月8日发(作者:)

蜘蛛侠平行宇宙Spider-ManIntotheSpider-Verse中英剧本

蜘蛛侠平行宇宙SpiderMan: Into the SpiderVerse中英剧本

介绍:迈尔斯(沙梅克·摩尔 配音)的父亲是一位一板一眼的警官,而他的母亲则是一名工作勤奋的护士。慈爱的父母对于孩子的成就非常自豪,也希望他能够融入新加入的这所优秀的学校,在这里取得成功。然而迈尔斯的生活因为一次意外变得更加复杂。他被一只放射性蜘蛛咬伤,并因此获得了毒液冲击、伪装隐藏、蜘蛛爬行、超凡听力、蜘蛛感应等一系列超能力。与此同时,这座城市里最臭名昭着的犯罪头目金并(列维·施瑞博尔 配音)已经建立起一台高度隐秘的超级对撞机,这台对撞机开启了通往其他宇宙的时空通道,来自其他宇宙、不同版本的蜘蛛侠(包括中年彼得·帕克、女蜘蛛侠格温、暗影蜘蛛侠、蜘猪侠和潘妮·帕克)也来到了迈尔斯所在的世界。在这些新老角色的帮助下,迈尔斯慢慢学习、逐渐接受挑战,也学会了作为一名超级英雄所要承担的责任。他最终意识到,任何人都可以戴上超级英雄的面具,为正义而战…

英文字幕Subtitles by explosiveskull

好吧 各位 我们最后再来一次All right, let's do this one last time.

我叫彼得 帕克My name is Peter Parker.

我被一只受过辐射的蜘蛛咬了I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

在过去的十年里And for

我是这世上I've been the one

唯一的and only

蜘蛛侠SpiderMan.

剩下的你们都知道了I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

能力越大 责任就越大With great power comes great responsibility.

拯救了不少人 坠入过爱河 拯救过城市I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city.

又一次的拯救城市And then I saved the city again.

一次又一次And again and again

的拯救城市and again.

我做到了And I did, uh...

而且做的很好I did this.

♪ Get on up Get yourself together ♪

♪ Drive that funky soul ♪

我们不需要光谈论这个We don't really talk about this.

看我还出过漫画 还有同款麦片食物Look, I'm a comic book. I'm a cereal.

和圣诞专辑Did a Christmas album.

是一首很棒的主题歌I have an excellent theme song.

♪ Spiderman Spiderman ♪

还有不怎么样的冰激凌And a soso popsicle.

我的意思是 看上去很糟糕I mean, I've looked worse.

经历过这些事后But

我仍然喜欢做蜘蛛侠I still love being SpiderMan.

我是说谁不喜欢呢I mean, who wouldn't?

不管被打败多少次So no matter how many hits

我最终总是会爬起来的...I always find a way to come back.

因为能平衡这个城市的Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion

只有我is me.

因为蜘蛛侠只有唯一的一个There's only one SpiderMan.

而且你现在就在看着他And you're lookin' at him.

哦N♪ Ooh ♪

哦 哦 哦N♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪

无需多说N♪ Needless ♪

尽管她身上充满了危险因素N♪ Nevertheless Callin' it quits ♪

我要叫停了 宝贝 我已成了一具残骸 迈尔斯N ♪ Now, baby, I'm a wreck ♪ RIO: Miles!

上学时间到了Miles, papa, time for school!

迈尔斯Miles!

迈尔斯Miles!

迈尔斯 听到了 Miles! Yeah! Yeah?

去学校的行李打包好了吗Are you finished packing for school?

好了Yeah.

在熨我最后一件衬衫Just ironing my last shirt.

♪ You're ♪

拜托 你现在是个成年人了Come on! You a grown man now.

让我们给这些老师看看 迈尔斯 Let's show these teachers that. Miles!

我的笔记本电脑呢Where's my laptop?

如果你想让我开车送你 我们现在就得走了If you want me to drive you, we gotta go now.

不用了爸爸 我自己走No, Dad, I'll walk.

让我当一次你的私人司机吧 不用了 Personal chauffeur going once. It's okay.

迈尔斯该走了 再等一下 Miles! Gotta go. In a minute!

该走了 再等一下 Gotta go. In a minute!

妈妈 我要走了Mom, I gotta go.

再等一下啊In a minute.

我们周五见See you Friday.

看 谁回来了 最近怎样 老兄Look who's back. Yo, what's going on, bro?

嘿 我只是路过 你还好吗Hey, I'm just walking by. How you doin'?

迈尔斯 你昨晚感觉到了地震Yo, Miles! You feel that earthquake last night?

你在说什么 我昨晚睡得像个婴儿似的What you talkin' about? I slept like a baby last night.

新学校怎么样 轻而易举 How's that new school? So easy.

我们想你 迈尔斯 你想我 但我还住在这里 We miss you, Miles. You miss me? I still live

here!

等等 你想我Wait, you miss me?

Contra!

不是吧Oh, come on.

认真的吗 爸 我走去学校就好了Seriously, Dad. Walking would've been fine.

星期六的时候你就可以边走You can walk plenty on Saturday

边把你那些随意粘贴的贴纸拿下来了when you peel those stickers off.

你看到我了 我不觉得那是我You saw that? I don't know if that was me.

还有你昨天在克林顿贴的两个And the two from yesterday on Clinton.

好吧 是我Yeah, those were me.

看哪里 一家新开的咖啡店Look at that. Another new coffee shop.

你看到了吗 看到了 You see that? Totally. Yeah.

那个叫什么 泡沫派对 What's that one called? Foam Party.

泡沫派对 不是吧"Foam Party"? Come on.

每个人只穿亚麻布 你看到了吗And everyone is just linin' up. You see that?

我看到了I see it.

那是咖啡店还是迪斯科舞厅Is that a coffee shop or a disco?

爸 你真老土Dad, you're old, man.

昨晚有许多关于There are multiple reports

神秘地震事件的报道of another mysterious seismic event last night.

据知情者了解 蜘蛛侠正在调查这件事Sources close to SpiderMan say he's looking into the

problem.

蜘蛛侠 一个带着小面具到处SpiderMan. I mean, this guy swings in once a day,

荡来荡去 我行我素的人 对吧zipzapzop in his little mask and answers to no one. Right?

是的 老爸Yeah, Dad. Yeah.

与此同时 我们这人冒着生命危险Meanwhile, my guys are out there,

而且不用面具 lives on the line, no masks. Uhhuh.

我们露出我们的脸 开快点 我认识这些人 We show our faces. Speed up. I know these kids.

能力越大 责任越大With great ability comes great accountability.

这句话可不是这么说的That's not even how the saying goes.

不过我确实喜欢他的麦片 我会告诉他的I do like his cereal, though. I'll give him that.

哦 天哪 警察不是能闯红灯吗Oh, my gosh. Don't cops run red lights?

是的 有些会 但你爸爸不会Oh, yeah, some do. But not your dad.

♪ My memories keep begging ♪

♪ For someone else ♪

♪ I know this feeling, yes I know it very well ♪

为什么我不能回布鲁克林中学Why can't I go back to Brooklyn Middle?

已经给你两个星期的时间了You've given it two weeks.

我们完全不用讨论这些的We're not having this conversation.

我只是觉得这所新学校是精英学校I just think that this new school is elitist.

精英学校 我还是喜欢上 "Elitist"? And I would prefer to be

普通学校和普通人在一起at a normal school among the people.

“普通人”这些就是普通人"The people"? These are your people.

我之所以能在这里是因为我撞了大运I'm only here 'cause I won that stupid lottery.

胡说 你和其他人一样通过了入学考试No way. You passed the entry test just like everybody

else.

明明有那么好的机会 你要毁了它吗You have an opportunity here. You wanna blow that?

想像你叔叔那样吗You wanna end up like your uncle?

艾伦叔叔怎么了 他人很好What's wrong with Uncle Aaron? He's a good guy.

每个人都有自己的选择We all make choices in life.

我不觉得自己有得选It doesn't feel like I have a choice right now.

你确实没有You don't!

我爱你 迈尔斯I love you, Miles.

好啦 知道了 我们周五见Yeah, I know, Dad. See you Friday.

你应该也对我说 我爱你 爸爸你没有开玩笑吧 You gotta say "I love you" Back. Dad, are you

serious?

我要听你说 我爱你爸爸I wanna hear it. "I love you, Dad."

你真要我说You wanna hear me say it?

这是学校门口You're dropping me off at a school.

我爱你爸爸 看看周围 "I love you, Dad." Look at this place.

爸爸我爱你"Dad, I love you."

爸爸我爱你Dad, I love you.

收到That's a copy.

把鞋带系好Tie your shoes, please.

我爱你爸爸"I love you, Dad."

嘿 早上好 你好啊Hey, good morning. How you doin'?

Weekend was short, huh? "That's a copy."

Oh, my gosh! This is embarrassing.

We wore the same jacket.

Hey. Your shoe's untied.

Yeah, I'm aware. It's a choice.

♪ Theory is that All matter is composed ♪

♪ Of at least three ♪

♪ Fundamental particles ♪

谁能解决这个xy的问题Who can solve this for XY?

这就叫做 三段论法And that is known as a syllogism.

回去读完《远大前程》的两个章节Read two chapters of Great Expectations.

随堂测试容积和压力A takehome quiz on volumetric pressure.

五页纸的论文 结论是重点Fivepage essay with your conclusions stressed.

会有无数种可能性...countless other possibilities.

在另一个宇宙我可能穿的是红衣服There could be a universe where I am wearing red.

又或者是皮裤子Or wearing leather pants.

偷偷溜进来的莫拉莱斯先生 你又迟到了Mr. Morales. Movin' in the dark. You're late again.

爱因斯坦说过时间是相对的 不是吗Einstein said time was relative, right?

或许我没有迟到 也许只是你们早到了Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.

抱歉我只是觉得太安静了Sorry. It was just so quiet.

你是想继续站着呢Would you like to keep standing there,

还是坐下or do you wanna sit down?

我们所处的宇宙 其实是多个平行宇宙中的一个Our universe is, in fact, one of many parallel

universes

这些平行宇宙是同时存在的happening at the exact same time.

多亏了菲斯克家族科研基因会的所有人Thanks to everyone here at the Fisk Family

我喜欢你的笑话 真的吗 I liked your joke. Really?

其实不好笑 所以我才会笑I mean, it wasn't funny. That's why I laughed.

不过想法不错 所以我喜欢But it was smart, so I liked it.

我好像之前没见过你I don't think

我以前见过你I've seen you before.

我以前见过你Every choice that we make

都会创造出各种可能性would create countless other possibilities.

而这些可能性是无穷的A whatif to infinity.

零蛋 在多拿几个零分A zero? A few more of those,

你应该就会把我踢出去了吧you'd probably have to kick me outta here, huh?

或许我不适合这个学校Maybe I'm just not right for this school.

如果一个人闭着眼睛If a person wearing a blindfold picked the answers

在一堆判断题里随便乱选on a trueorfalse quiz at random,

你猜准确率是多少do you know what score they would get?

百分之五十 回答正确 %? That's right!

能正确避开所有正确答案The only way to get all the answers wrong

那就证明你其实全都会is to know which answers are right.

你故意想被开除You're trying to quit.

我是不会答应的And I'm not gonna let you.

我要罚你写篇关于自己的文章I'm assigning you a personal essay.

不是关于物理 而是关于你自己的Not about physics, but about you,

你想成为 什么样的人and what kind of person you want to be.

♪ Unh. Unh ♪ ♪ Unh. Unh ♪

♪ Come on ♪

♪ Ha, sicker than Your average ♪

♪ Poppa twist cabbage Off instinct ♪

♪ Don't think ♪

♪ My Detroit players, timbs for My hooligans in Brooklyn ♪

♪ Dead right, if the head Right, Biggie there e'rynight ♪

♪ Never lose, never choose to Bruise crews who ♪

♪ Do something ♪ ♪ Come on ♪

艾伦叔叔 嘿 吓一跳吧Uncle Aaron! Hey! Were you scared?

想领教一下吗You want that?

学校怎么样What's up with school?

好得不行 朋友多到乐翻天Going great! Got tons of friends.

总不见得一无是处吧You can't tell me it's all that bad there.

聪明的姑娘总是那么迷人Smart girls is where it's at.

哪里应该有许多才是Place must be full of 'em.

不 没这回事 根本没有No, there's no one.

做我的侄子Yo, I can't have no nephew of mine

可不能那么没戏on the streets with no game.

谁说我没戏了 有个新来的姑娘Hey, I got game. There's a new girl.

你懂的 他还挺喜欢我的Actually, you know, she's kinda into me.

你懂的You know how it is.

他叫什么What's her name?

你懂的 我们还在建立感情阶段You know, we layin' down the groundwork right now.

知道搭肩膀这招吗You know about the shoulder touch?

当然知道'Course I do.

不过 说来听听But tell me anyway.

明天去找那姑娘 走到她面前 然后Tomorrow, find that girl. You walk up to her and be like:

嘿"Hey."

逗我呢吗 艾伦叔叔You serious, Uncle Aaron?

告诉你 这招很有技术含量的I'm tellin' you, man, it's science.

走到她面前 然后说 嘿So walk up to her and be like: "Hey."

不 不 不 应该是 嘿No, no, no, no. Like: "Hey."

嘿"Hey."

不 嘿No. "Hey."

嘿"Hey."

你真是我亲侄子吗You sure you my nephew, man?

是她吗Is that her?

我该走了 还有一篇论文要写I should probably go. Still got a paper to do tonight.

居然不给我看你的新作 画墙上了吗Yo, you been holdin' out on me? You throw these up yet?

没有 别提了 你知道我爸的 没戏Naw, man. You know my dad. I can't.

来吧 我带你去个好地方Come on. I got a spot you ain't gon' believe.

不行 不行Naw, I can't. I can't. Can't.

我会有麻烦的I'm gonna get in so much trouble.

别怕 告诉你爸是美术老师让的Hey, man. Tell him your art teacher made you.

你怎么会知道这个地方How'd you know about this place?

我在这里做过工程Did an engineering job down here.

♪ One, two, three Four, ♪

怎么了What's up?

好吧 看来你是我亲侄子Yeah, man, I knew we were related.

Whoa!

布鲁克林Brooklyn!

这些墙上有很多历史There's a lot of history on these walls.

这地方太酷了This is so fresh.

现在看你的了 迈尔斯And now you on your own, Miles.

悠着点Whoa, slow down a little.

很好That's better.

♪ Who's the black sheep? What's the black sheep? ♪

♪ Don't know who I am When I'm coming so you sleep ♪

看到没 画错也是其中一部分See what you got now? Makin' mistakes is part of it.

♪ And you can't ♪

这才是真正的迈尔斯The real Miles comin' outta hidin'.

♪ You gotta hay? It's for the hoes ♪

好了 你还可以用其他颜色来勾线Now you can cut that line with another color.

♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪

♪ You can get with this or You can get with that ♪

♪ You can get with this Or you can get with that ♪

♪ I think you'll get with this For this is where it's at ♪

帮个忙Little help?

♪ ...who was quite contrary Talkin' ' ♪

想要滴墨效果吗 这样也挺酷Did you want drips? 'Cause if you do, that's cool,

但如果不是 你就得不停地移动but if you don't, you gotta keep it moving.

要的就是这种效果That's intentional.

是不是太疯了 Wow. Is it too crazy?

怎么会No, man.

我知道你想表达什么Miles, I see exactly what you're doing there.

没错Yeah. You know,

我和你爸以前也经常这么干me and your dad used to do this back in the day.

别骗人了 是真的 Stop lyin'. It's true.

有天他当了警察 怎么说呢Then he took on the cop thing, and I don'

他是个好人 只是He's a good guy,

你懂我的意思You know what I'm sayin'.

好了 走吧 伙计 我还有事All right, come on, man. I gotta roll.

迈尔斯 快走Miles, let's go.

真是诡异That's weird.

裤子变短了My pants shrank.

我想我发育了I think I hit puberty.

我得买新裤子了I gotta get new pants.

等等 为什么我脑子里的声音这么大Wait. Why is the voice in my head so loud?

怎么回事What?

你没事吧 什么 Oh! Are you okay? What?

我为什么会出这么多的汗Why am I so sweaty?

你怎么出那么多的汗Why are you so sweaty?

因为我在发育It's a puberty thing.

我也不知道自己为什么要这么说 我没有在发育I don't know why I said that. I'm not going

through puberty.

我是说 我已经成熟了I did, but I'm done.

我现在是个男人了I'm a man.

你也是新来的 对吧 这点我们一样So you're, like, new here, right? We got that in common.

没错 这是其中一点Yeah. That's one thing.

很好 对 我叫迈尔斯Cool. Yeah. I'm Miles.

我叫格温达I' anda.

等等 你叫格温达Wait, your name is Gwanda?

没错 非洲名 我是南非人Yes, it's African. I'm South African.

我从小在这儿长大 所以没口音No accent though 'cause I was raised here.

快使出搭肩膀那招 趁她还没走Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.

为什么感觉这么慌Why is this so scary?

是我在做慢动作 还是就是这种感觉Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that

way?

逗你的 我叫温达 没有格 开个玩笑I'm kidding. It's Wanda. No "G." That's crazy. Heh.

嘿Hey.

好吧 那么Okay, then.

我们回头见I'll see you around.

回见Oh. See you.

抱歉 嘿 Sorry. Um... Hey.

怪了 放开我好吗 Oh, crap. Can you let go, please?

我做不到 别乱动 没关系 I can't let go. Ow! Ow! Calm down. It's fine.

迈尔斯 放开 我也想 Miles, let go. Workin' on it.

这都要怪青春期It's just puberty.

我想你对青春期的定义有什么误解吧 放轻松I don't think you know what puberty is. Just

relax.

好吧 我有个主意 很好 Okay, I have a plan. Great.

我要使劲扯啦 这是个愚蠢的主意 I'm gonna pull really hard. That's a terrible plan.

一 别那么做 One. Don't do this.

二 三 Two. Three!

很高兴认识你Nice to meet you?

很好 好到爆Sure. Total pleasure.

没人看到 没关系No one saw. It's okay.

没人知道 没人知道No one knows, no one knows.

大家都知道了Everyone knows.

大家都知道了 他们在嘲笑我Everyone knows. They're talkin' 'bout me.

他们都看到了They saw everything!

他知道 她知道 他们都知道了He knows. She knows. They know.

她长的可真高Wow, she's super tall.

他为什么在笑 我现在成怪胎了吗Why is he smiling? Am I the weird guy now?

我在干嘛What am I doing?

那家伙真是个怪胎That guy's such a weirdo.

我怎么停下来How do I stop?

他们能听到我的心声Can they hear my thoughts?!

我的心声怎么会那么大声Why are all my thoughts so loud?!

嘿 我知道你昨晚溜出去了 莫拉莱斯Hey! I know you snuck out last night, Morales.

装傻Play dumb!

谁是莫拉莱斯Who's Morales?

也别那么傻Not that dumb!

嘿Hey!

好了 好了 没事了Okay, okay. You're okay.

没事了You're okay.

他找不到你的He'll never find you.

不是吧No.

Ow!

你在我办公室里做什么 莫拉莱斯What are you doing in my office, Morales?!

莫拉莱斯 快开门Morales! Open up!

♪ Oh, Spiderbells Goblin smells ♪

为什么会这样Why is this happening?

♪ Spiderbuggy blew a tire ♪

我孩子爱听这个He's got a nice voice.

♪ Spideybells, Spideybells ♪

快开门Open up!

别在粘着了Stop sticking!

千万别松开 迈尔斯Keep sticking, Miles! Oh!

霍夫施塔特提出了Hofstadter

他提出了...is

我们都应该...look

好吧Okay.

我的房间My room!

为什么会这样"Why is this happening?"

别在粘着了"Please stop sticking."

千万别松开"Please "

等等Wait, wait, wait.

怎么可能有两个蜘蛛侠How could there be two SpiderMen?

不可能有两个蜘蛛侠There can't be two SpiderMen.

可能吗Can there?

拜托 艾伦叔叔 快接电话Come on, Uncle Aaron, pick up. Pick up!

我是艾伦Yo, it's Aaron.

我要出城几天I'm outta town for a few days.

回来再打给你 再见I'll hit you when I'm back. Peace.

不 不No. NoNoNoNoNo.

这不可能It's not possible!

我只是在发育It's just puberty.

那是只普通的蜘蛛 我是个普通的男孩It's a normal spider and I'm a normal kid!

精彩All right!

我得找人聊聊I gotta tell someone.

是你想多了 迈尔斯 你想多了Okay, you're being crazy, Miles. You're being crazy.

找到那只蜘蛛Find the spider.

一切就清楚了You'll see.

只是个普通蜘蛛It's a normal spider.

感觉 简直 普通的不能在普通了It's, like, boring how normal this spider is.

在那边I'm right here.

为什么偏偏是我Why is this happening to me?

慢点 我这是怎么了Slow down! What am I doing?

在那边Way over there.

你就和我一样You're like me.

迈尔斯 小心Miles. Look out.

我不想成为英雄I don't wanna be a hero.

迈尔斯Miles.

Whoa!

诺曼 你听我说Norman, listen to me.

蜘蛛侠SpiderMan?

我不能让你打开通往另一个时空的大门I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.

布鲁克林承受不了这个Brooklyn is not zoned for that.

这不由我决定It's not up to me.

那是绿恶魔吗Is that Green Goblin?!

你为什么不能放弃Why won't you quit?!

因为我不想布鲁克林被黑洞吞噬I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole.

我想 我还是快跑吧I think I'm gonna go.

斯塔顿岛可以 反正布鲁克林不行Staten Island, maybe. Not Brooklyn.

不 不No! No!

Whoa!

怎么办What now?

这是什么地方What is this place?

知不知道你鞋带松了Did you know your shoes are untied?

我穿的是连体服 Uhhuh. This is a onesie,

所以不用担心so I don't really have to worry about it.

我以为我是唯一的 你和我一样I thought I was the only one. You're like me.

我可不想I don't wanna be.

恐怕你没有的选 孩子I don't think you have a choice, kiddo.

我能理解你的困惑 相信我Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure.

当然Yeah.

你不会有事的 我可以帮你You're gonna be fine. I can help you.

你等我一下 一会儿我会教你两招If you stick around, I can show you the ropes.

好的Yeah.

我必须得赶在时空连续体崩塌I just need to destroy this big machine real quick

之前毁掉那台机器before the spacetime continuum collapses.

别走开Don't move.

一会见See you in a bit.

他是怎么做到的How does he do that?

是在这吗 不 是这Is it here? No, no, it's here.

好了 各位All right, folks.

派对结束I always get this wrong.

糟糕Oh, boy.

徘徊者Prowler.

伙计 我正忙着呢Man, I was in the middle of something.

心好累I am so tired.

你在生我气吗 我觉得你是在生我气Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me.

就这点能耐That all you got?

真恶心Aw, so gross.

我应该上去帮他I should go up there and help him.

开什么玩笑 这怎么可能Who am I kidding? I should not do that.

注意 蜘蛛侠来了Watch out. Here comes the SpiderMan.

喜欢我的新玩具吗You like my new toy?

花了我不少钱呢 不过 钱乃身外之物Cost me a fortune, but, hey, can't take it with you, right?

你大老远过来 观看我的试验You came all this way. Watch the test.

这会是场超炫的灯光秀It's a hell of a freaking light show.

你一定会喜欢的You're gonna love this.

不 别这样 快停下No! No, don't do this! Stop!

你不知道它能做什么 你会害死我们的You don't know what it can do! You'll kill us all!

我看到了多个宇宙正在开启I see multiple dimensions opening!

三个 四个 五个 不同的宇宙That was three, four and five separate dimensions.

它们很不稳定 得马上停下来It's unstable! We should stop.

诺曼 你一般怎么处理头部创伤Norm, what's your take on head trauma?

我都提醒你了I tried to warn you, pal.

绿恶魔 不 把他弄出去Goblin, no! Get him outta there!

威尔逊 我们在哪里Wilson! Where are we?

好奇怪Really weird.

威尔逊Wilson!

嘿 你没事吧Hey! Are you okay?

我没事 我没事 只是需要休息一下I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just resting.

还能站起来吗 当然 Can't you get up? Yeah.

我每次都能站起来Yeah, I always get up.

咳嗽可能不是个好兆头The coughing's probably not a good sign.

找到他 快Find him. Now.

听着 我们得合作 时间不多了Listen, we gotta team up here. We don't have that much time.

只有这把重载钥匙能阻止对撞机This override key is the only way to stop the collider.

荡过去 用这把钥匙 摁下红色按钮 炸飞它Swing up there, use this key, push the button and

blow it up.

你得把脸藏起来You need to hide your face.

别告诉任何人你是谁You don't tell anyone who you are.

谁都不能说 他能撬开任何人得嘴No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket.

如果他再次启动机器If he turns the machine on again,

你所知道的一切都会消失everything you know will disappear.

你的家人 所有人Your family, everyone.

所有人Everyone.

答应我好吗Promise me you'll do this.

我答应你I promise.

去吧 毁了对撞机Go. Destroy the collider.

我会去找你的I'll come and find you.

不会有事的It's gonna be okay.

墓碑Tombstone.

试验到此结束We're done with tests.

尽快准备好再启动一次Get that thing ready to go again. And soon.

快跑Run faster!

这群家伙真没用These guys are weak.

本想说很高兴又见到你了 蜘蛛侠I'd say it's nice to see you again, SpiderMan,

可惜不是but it's not.

嘿 金并 生意好吗Hey, Kingpin. How's business?

很火爆Boomin'. Heh.

好吧 这样可不行Nice. Aw, that's a nono.

你这么做会在布鲁克林的下面撕开一个黑洞This might open a black hole under Brooklyn.

不能冒这个险It can't be worth the risk.

不是所有事都是为了钱 蜘蛛侠It's not always about the money, SpiderMan.

你不想知道我看到了什么吗Don't you wanna know what I saw in there?

等等Wait.

我知道你想干什么I know what you're trying to do,

这么做没用的and it won't work.

他们已经死了They're gone.

把尸体处理掉Get rid of the body.

谁在哪里What was that?

杀了他Kill that guy.

别粘着了Stop sticking!

请勿依靠车门 谢谢Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

应该是班克斯风格的街头艺术Yeah, I think it's a Banksy.

警察 把手举起来Police! Put your hands up!

迈尔斯 迈尔斯Miles? Miles?

你怎么不在学校Why aren't you at school?

怎么了 没事了 没事了Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's okay. It's okay.

迈尔斯 出什么事了Miles? ¿Que te pasa?

是因为地震吗Is it the earthquake?

我今晚能留下吗Can I sleep here tonight?

迈尔斯 今天不是周末Miles. It's a weeknight.

你应该待在学校的You made a commitment to that school.

他不舒服He's upset.

你当然能留下Of course you can stay.

爸爸 怎么 Dad? Yeah.

你真的很讨厌蜘蛛侠吗Do you really hate SpiderMan?

是吧 我是说 身为一名警察Yeah. I mean, with a vigilante,

杰弗森 亲爱的Jeff, mi amor.

怎么了 是他问我的What? He asked me.

你知道我对蜘蛛侠的看法Baby, you know how I feel about SpiderMan. Come on.

你知道他很爱你Tu sabes que el te quiere mucho.

所以才会这么严格 你懂的对吧That's why he's tough on you. You know that, right?

妈妈 你有没有想过离开布鲁克林Mom, do you ever think about moving out of Brooklyn?

我们家的人从不逃避问题 迈尔斯Our family doesn't run from things, Miles.

对 我知道Yeah, I know.

到底怎么回事What's that about?

她正处于艰难期 杰夫He's having a hard time, Jeff.

越是艰难When it gets hard,

他越是应该坚持 你应该更温柔一点that's when he's gotta stick it out.

插播一条特别消息We interrupt this broadcast for a special report.

一则悲痛的消息Sad news tonight.

我们的英雄蜘蛛侠 今天离开了我们The hero known as SpiderMan has died

他的死与今天发生在布鲁克林的after injuries related to another powerful earthquake

另一场神秘地震事件有关in Brooklyn. Multiple sources are confirming

经多方消息证实 彼得 帕克that Peter Parker, a yearold grad student

岁的研究生 兼职摄影师and parttime photographer

在近十多年中 一直扮演着蜘蛛侠的角色operated as SpiderMan for at least a decade.

♪ I'm not runnin' Runnin', runnin' ♪

♪ No, I'm not afraid Of the fall ♪

♪ I'm ♪

帕克家中还有他的妻子玛丽 简He is survived by his wife, Mary Jane,

和他的婶婶梅 帕克and his aunt, May Parker.

我们的英雄 蜘蛛侠 离开了我们Our hero, SpiderMan, is gone.

♪ I'm ♪

我的丈夫 彼得 帕克My husband, Peter Parker,

他曾是一个普通人was an ordinary person.

他总是说谁都能成为面具后面的那个人He always said it could've been anyone behind the

mask.

他只是凑巧被蜘蛛咬了而已He was just the kid who happened to get bit.

我会想念他的I'm going to miss him.

是啊Yeah.

我们以前可是朋友We were friends, you know.

如果不合身 我能来退吗Can I return it if it doesn't fit?

到最后It always fits

总会合身的eventually.

这并不是他的本意He didn't ask for his powers,

可他选择成为了蜘蛛侠but he chose to be SpiderMan.

我最爱彼得的地方就是My favorite thing about Peter

他让我们所有人都充满了力量is that he made us each feel powerful.

我们每个人都有着属于自己的力量We all have powers of one kind or another.

♪ Of ♪

我们以自己的方式But in our own way.

扮演者蜘蛛侠We are all SpiderMan.

我们需要你And we're all counting on you.

他们需要我They're counting on me.

应该不是特指你 只是个比喻而已Probably not you specifically. I think it's a metaphor.

我很抱歉 帕克先生I'm sorry, Mr. Parker.

你给我的那把重载钥匙That thing you gave me, that key

我可能把它弄坏了I think I really messed it up.

我也想遵守约定I wanna do what you asked.

我也想遵守约定I really do.

对不起But I'm sorry.

没有你I'm not sure I'm the guy.

我一个人根本不行I can't do this without you.

嘿 孩子Hey, kid.

Whoa!

我对他做了什么What did I do to him?!

不No.

你是谁Who are you?

好吧 各位 我们最后再来一次All right, people, let's do this one last time.

我叫彼得 班杰明 帕克My name is Peter B. Parker.

我被一只受过辐射的蜘蛛咬了I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

在接下来的二十二年里And for the last years,

我以为我是这世上唯一的蜘蛛侠I thought I was the one and only SpiderMan.

忙碌的一天What a day.

剩下的你们肯定都知道了I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

我救过这座城市 坠入过爱河 还结了婚You see, I saved the city, fell in love, I got married,

又救了几次城市 或许太多次了saved the city some more, maybe too much.

我的婚姻出现了危机 投资了一些糟糕的项目My marriage got testy, made some dicey

money choices.

千万别投以蜘蛛侠为名的主题餐厅Don't invest in a spiderthemed restaurant.

就这样过去了年 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦Then like years passed. Blah, blah, blah. Super boring.

超级无聊 我摔断了背脊 脸撞在了无人机上I broke my back, a drone flew into my face,

送走了梅婶婶I buried Aunt May.

最后和我的妻子分开了My wife and I split up.

但这一切我都沉着以对But I handled it like a champion.

你知道吗'Cause, you know what,

因为不管遭受多少次打击no matter how many times I get hit,

我最终总是会爬起来的I always get back up.

我有大把的时间自我反省And I got a lot of time to reflect and work on myself.

你知道吗 海马一旦结合 就再也不会分开了Did you know that seahorses, that they mate for

life?

你能想像吗Could you imagine?

一只海马 见到了另一只海马A seahorse seeing another seahorse

然后他们就成了and then making it work?

她想要孩子 可是She wanted

这吓坏我了And it scared me.

我知道我伤心了她的心I'm pretty sure I broke her heart.

闪进 当时我正在家里做俯卧撑Flashforward: I'm in my apartment doing pushups,

还有仰卧起坐 让自己变得更强doing ab crunches, getting strong,

突然奇怪的事发生了when this weird thing happened.

虽然我对奇怪的事已经见惯不怪了And I gotta say, weird things happen to me a lot.

可是 这次的情况真的很奇怪But this was real weird.

Ow!

我还在纽约 可周围不太一样You see, I was in New York, but things were different.

而且我死了Also, I was dead.

还有一头金发And blond.

我看起来简直完美I was kind of perfect.

感觉就像是在照镜子一样It was like looking in a mirror.

我有种直觉I have a feeling that the thing

带我来到这里的东西that brought me here

就是害死他的原因was the thing that got him killed.

想知道接下来发生了什么You wanna know what happened next?

我也想知道Me, too.

你是谁Who are you?

你在哪里干嘛What are you doin' over there?

别动 纽约警察Freeze! P.D.N.Y.

站住Stop!

这是在逗我呢吗Are you kidding me right now?

站住 站住Stop! Stop!

我带你走 我带你走I gotcha. I gotcha.

嘿 小子 放小尸体Hey, kid. Drop the body.

嘿 小子 快过来 别跑 Hey, kid. Get over here! Come on, now!

Whoa.

回头见 警官See you, officers!

不是吧Aw, come on.

嘿 小子 别乱动 Hey, kid. Kid, come on, now!

举起手 孩子Put 'em up, son!

再见Uh... adios?

救命 快让火车停下Help! Somebody stop that train!

嘿 什么情况Oh, hey. ?

抱歉Sorry.

要死翘翘啦I'm gonna die!

情况好像是 一个打扮成蜘蛛侠的孩子Looks like a child dressed like SpiderMan

拖着一个流浪汉的尸体在追火车dragging a homeless corpse behind a train.

太好了 我没杀了你Yes! I didn't kill you.

你是谁 你又是谁 Who are you? Who are you?

你为什么想要杀我Why are you trying to kill me?

我没有 我是想要救你I'm not. I'm trying to save you.

麻烦绕道走好吗Hey, maybe you guys can go around?

好吧 谢谢配合All right. Thanks, New York.

什么情况What was that?

那孩子电击了我Kid electrocuted me

用他的手吗with his hands.

你和我一样 我有话要问你 You're like me. I got some questions.

你为什么那么像彼得 帕克Why do you look like Peter Parker?

因为我就是彼得 帕克Because I am Peter Parker.

那你怎么没死 头发也不一样了Then why aren't you dead? And why is your hair different?

为什么你变老了 还有你的体型Why are you older? And why is your body

怎么变形了a different shape?

你是想说我胖是吧Pretty sure you just called me fat.

你也没帅到哪里去 小子You don't look so hot either, kid.

超级英雄不会买自己的周边Most superheroes don't wear their own merch.

你是鬼魂吗 不是 Are you a ghost? No.

你是僵尸吗 你话太多了 Are you a zombie? Stop it.

我是僵尸吗 =别扯淡了 Am I a zombie? You're not even close.

你来自另一个时空 就像平行宇宙Are you from another dimension? Like a parallel universe

彼此相似但却又不相同where things are like this universe but different?

你是哪里的蜘蛛侠And you're SpiderMan in that universe?

然后你穿越到了这里But somehow traveled to this universe,

而你并不知道原因but you don't know how?

你真的只是随便猜猜的Wow. That was really just a guess?

其实 我们在物理课上学过We learned about it in physics.

量子理论 这太酷了 Quantum theory. This is amazing!

那你就可以像彼得 帕克说的那样教我了You can teach me like Peter said he would.

在他生前Before he died.

对 没错 好吧 Yeah. Exactly. Yeah, right.

听着 我答应过他的Look, I made a promise to him.

我现在就来教你第一课 小子Here's lesson number one, kid.

别光顾着听 要仔细看Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands.

彼特 我是认真的Peter,

相信我 孩子Trust me, kid.

这样你会过的轻松一点This'll all make you a better SpiderMan.

嘿 你还好吗Hey, are you okay?

不 很不好No, I'm not.

你的身体怎么了What's going on with your body?

我的原子可能I don't think my atoms are real jazzed

不太适应这个错误的时空about being in the wrong dimension.

听着 我不是来应聘兼职Look, I'm not looking for a side gig

做蜘蛛侠教练的as a SpiderMan coach.

在我的世界我还有很多事前要处理I got a lot going on in my dimension.

能力越大 责任就"With great power "

别在我面前说那句话Don't you dare finish that sentence.

别再说了 我受够了Don't do it! I'm sick of it.

想要我的意见 做回普通小孩吧Want my advice? Go back to being a regular kid.

我根本没得选I don't have a choice!

金并造了一架对撞机Kingpin's got a supercollider.

他想要杀了我He's tryin' to kill me.

你刚才说什么 金并想要杀了我 What did you just say? Kingpin's tryin' to kill me.

谁关心这个 对撞机在哪里Who cares about that. Where's the collider?

布鲁克林 菲斯克大楼下面Brooklyn. Under Fisk Tower.

再见 你要去哪里 Goodbye. Where you going?

等它再启动时 只要跳进去When it runs again, I'll jump in

就能回家了 不能重启对撞机 and get back to my life. You can't let them run it.

我的任务就是毁了它I'm supposed to destroy it

阻止它再次启动 否则所有人都会死so it never runs again or everyone's gonna die.

否则所有人都会死 他们每次都爱说这句话"Or everyone's gonna die." That is what they

always say.

但在“所有人都会死”之前总还会有点时间But there's always a little bit of time before

everybody dies

这时就要看我的了and that's when I do my best work.

你难道不需要这个吗Aren't you gonna need this?

你有个小玩意啊 交给我Aw, you have a goober. Give it.

等等 不 没那么容易 他管它叫重载钥匙Wait, no. Not so fast. He called it an override key.

总会有把漏洞钥匙 病毒钥匙 各种乱七八糟的钥匙There's always a bypass key, a virus key, a

whocares key.

记都记不清I can never remember,

所以索性叫它们小玩意 交给我so I always call it a goober. Give it.

我需要它帮我摧毁对撞机I need it to destroy the collider.

我需要它帮我回家I need it to go home.

不行 再逼我 我就吞了它I'll swallow it. Don't play with me.

什么 我说 What?

对撞机打开了入口 把我带到了这里The collider created a portal that brought me here.

所以我得And I have

你把它搞坏了 不 本来就是坏的 Did you break this? No, it broke.

我不记得发生了什么I don't remember what happened.

看到没 所以我才不要孩子 简直太明智了See, this is why I never had kids.

我们不能再做一个吗Can't we make another one?

这里没有你什么事 多亏了你We can't do anything. Thanks to you,

我得重复那个家伙的工作 去欧克马克斯再偷一次数据I have to resteal what your guy stole

from Alchemax

做一个新钥匙and make another one of these.

如果你走之后我没能关掉对撞机If I don't turn off the collider after you leave,

这座城市的每个人everyone in this city,

我的父母 我的叔叔 成千上万的人都会死my parents, my uncle and millions of others, will

die.

你打算就这么一走了之And you're just gonna go home

把我一个人留在这里面对这一切and leave me here to figure this out for myself?

你做得出这种事吗 蜘蛛侠 我能 You good with that, SpiderMan? Yeah.

你蹲在哪里干嘛What are you doing?

让你良心不安 有效果吗Making you feel guilty. Is it working?

怎么可能 不 你看我How ? No. Look at me.

像有效果的样子吗Does it look like it's working?

不 没有 当然没有No. No, it'

不行 不能让他得逞No! No! No! Do not let him win!

好吧 孩子 你赢了All right, kid. You win.

走吧 我们没时间浪费了Come on, we don't have a second to lose.

我超喜欢这汉堡 太好吃了Mmm. I love this burger. So delicious.

我吃过的最好的汉堡之一One of the best burgers I've ever had.

在我们哪里 这地方六年前就关门了In my universe, this place closed six years ago.

真搞不懂 明明很好吃I don't know why. I really don't.

Mmm.

你带钱了对吧 我最近手头有点紧You have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now.

说正经事好吗 当然 Can we focus? Mmhm. Sure.

另一个彼得 你不吃吗 The You gonna eat that?

我在听呢I'm listening.

另一个彼得之前The other Peter said he was gonna be

说过他会教我几招 showing me the ropes. Wow.

你有什么蜘蛛侠窍门可以教我吗You got any SpiderMan tips you can tell me now?

多了去了Yeah, I got plenty.

面具要消毒Disinfect the mask.

穿紧身衣要扑点爽身粉You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit,

尤其事关节部分heavy on the joints.

你也不想出疹子 对吧You don't want any chafing, right?

还有别的吗 没了 就这些 Anything else? Nope, that was everything.

你这老师也太差劲了吧I think you're gonna be a bad teacher.

查查欧克马克思在哪里Uhuhuh? Look up where Alchemax is.

纽约哈德逊山谷的一家私人科技园区"A private technological campus in Hudson Valley, New

York."

你可以教我You can teach me

怎么荡过去to swing on the way there.

我们不可能一路荡到哈德逊山谷I'm not swinging to the Hudson Valley, Miles.

尤其是吃了汉堡大餐之后Not after a hearty burger breakfast.

节省点体力 你会感谢我的Keep your legs fresh. You're gonna thank me later.

♪ I can see a new horizon ♪

♪ Underneath the blazing sky ♪

♪ I'll be where the eagle's ♪

还有别穿斗篷 我觉得还挺酷的 And it's a no on the cape. I think it's cool.

快脱掉 丢死人了Take that off. It's disrespectful.

蜘蛛侠不穿斗篷SpiderMan doesn't wear a cape.

我们要怎么重复彼得的工作So how do we retrace Peter's steps?

这是个好问题That's a good question.

如果我是我 我会怎么做What would I do if I were me?

有了Got it.

第一步 先潜入实验室I infiltrate the lab.

第二步 找到首席科学家的电脑Find the head scientist's computer.

那位推自行车的女士就是That lady with the bike is the head scientist.

我在学校的纪录片里见过她I saw her in this documentary.

很好 第三步 暂时抛开性别歧视Cool! Step Three: I reexamine my personal biases.

第四步 黑近她的电脑I hack the computer.

其实也不算黑进去It's not technically hacking.

应该是 行了 别打断我的思路Not now. I just lost my train of thought.

第五步 下载重要信息Download the important stuff.

看到我就知道I'll know it when I see it.

第六步 从餐厅抓一个面包圈 然后拔腿就跑I grab a bagel from the cafeteria and run.

那我要干嘛So, what am I doing?

第七步 你在这里把风 非常重要Step Seven: You stay here. You're lookout. Very important.

听着 伙计 你得教我蜘蛛侠的技能Look, man. You gotta teach me how to do SpiderMan stuff

这样我才能帮你or I won't be able to help.

好的 学着点 小子 一会儿我来考你Watch and learn, kid! I'll quiz ya later!

为什么我要和这个又老又矬的Why did I get stuck with

流浪蜘蛛侠在一起the janky, old, broke hobo SpiderMan?!

新技能That's new.

金并Kingpin.

我在干嘛 我在干嘛What am I doing? What am I doing?

我在干嘛 我在干嘛What am I doing? What am I doing?

Whoa!

彼得Peter!

彼得Peter!

彼得Peter!

你在这里干嘛 金并来了 What are you doing here? Kingpin's here.

你往边上去点Just move over.

你压着我脚了 赶紧爬过去You're steppin' on my foot. Go back outside.

不 我不能眼睁睁看着蜘蛛侠遇难No! I can't sit there and let SpiderMan die

自己却什么都不做without doing anything about it.

我不会再那么做了I'm not doing that again.

干嘛What?

我遇到的人大多都是想要杀了我的Most people I meet in the workplace try to kill me,

所以换种画风也不错so you're a nice change of pace.

菲斯克先生 请看数据Mr. Fisk! Look at this data.

我知道你不理解I know you can't really understand it,

但这些都是好消息but these are really good numbers.

我知道密码了And I got the password.

菲斯克先生 如果本周再次重启对撞机Mr. Fisk. If we fire again this week

布鲁克林的下面就会产生一个黑洞there could be a black hole under Brooklyn.

你看这个 还有这个You see this? And this?

这就是多重宇宙开始This is multiple dimensions

相互挤压得迹象beginning to crash into each other.

这是蜘蛛侠剧情得老套路This is pretty standard SpiderMan stakes.

要慢慢习惯 看好了You get used to it. Watch this.

他会说 我再给你小时He's gonna say, "You've got hours."

我再给你小时You've got hours.

这么做的话可能会导致What this means is there could be a rupture

连续时空里出现裂缝in the spacetime continuum.

太糟了Ooh. That's bad.

其实她说的句句都很糟糕Actually, everything she said was bad.

是我轻敌了I was lying before.

好吧 等等 还有别的数据Hold on. Let me get you some more data.

你在干吗 伙计 我动不了了 What are you doing, bud? I can't move.

好了 放松你的手指Okay, relax your fingers.

我们没时间了 放手 放掉就好 进入状态We don't have time. Just let go. Be in the moment.

我在状态里 而且是糟糕的状态I am in the moment. It's a terrible moment.

我不是在拒绝 别再找借口了 I'm not refusing. No more excuses.

我只是需要时间I just need more time.

他们就在外面 你会被发现的They're right there. They're gonna see you.

迈尔斯 你得赶紧松手Miles, you gotta unstick.

你一般怎么做才会放松What do you do to relax?

放松 好的 好的Relax. Okay, okay, okay.

无需多说 我已明了N♪ Needless to say, I... ♪

还有这种操作Oh, for crying out loud.

如果现在放弃 宝贝 我承受不起N♪ Callin' it quits Now, baby, I'm a wreck ♪

♪ You're a wreck, ♪

小屁孩果然不靠谱just the worst.

迈尔斯 你去哪里了 我就在这里 Miles, where did you go? I'm right here.

在哪里 我看不见你 我就在你面前 Where? I can't see ya. I'm right in front of you.

蜘蛛侠能隐身吗 在我们哪里不行 Can SpiderMan turn invisible? Not in my universe.

你戳到我眼睛了Aah! You just poked me in my eye!

真是不可思议 像是打不过就闪的本能This is incredible. Some kind of fight or flight thing.

什么意思What's that?

把密码记下来Remember this password.

慢点Slow down!

$.

我得写下了 接着下载设计图 I need to write it down! Download the schematic.

我要怎么做 然后看我使出美男计 How do I do that? While I turn on the charm.

蜘蛛侠SpiderMan?

嘿 刚才没看到你Oh, hey. Didn't see you there.

Wow.

好吧 我有点被吓着了Okay, I'm kinda freaking out right now.

我是说 你应该死了才对You're supposed to be dead.

没想到吧 好吧 这样可不行 我不习惯那样Surprise! Okay. That's a nono. We don't like that.

真是太神奇了This is fascinating.

好吧 那是我的脸Okay, that's my face.

一个完全不同的彼得 帕克An entirely different Peter Parker.

好吧 有点小肚腩 可能是因为空间扭曲Little bit of a gut, perhaps from dimensional warping.

对 对 对 穿越前我比现在廋多了Oh, yeahyeahyeah. I was way flatter before I warped.

穿越时空似乎Travel through the multiverse

会造成细胞恶化appears to have

接下去是什么What was the rest?!

嘿 你多大了Hey, how old are you?

你看上去不超过'Cause you don't look a day over .

他们都说我疯了 他们说我疯了They said I was crazy! They said I was crazy!

告诉他们你没有疯You showed 'em you're not crazy.

这可能会有点疼This might pinch a little.

我知道 我只需要取一些样本I know. I just need to get these samples.

好吧Okay.

就不能整理下桌面吗 女士Organize your desktop, lady.

体内的细胞正在发生衰变Wow. Just complete cellular decay.

从来没见过这种情况I've never seen anything like this.

你在做什么What are you doing?

把数据连窝端走I'm just taking the whole thing.

很明显 你出故障了And obviously you've been glitching.

故障 不 为什么这么说"Glitchin'"? No. Why would you even say that?

你在这个空间待太久了If you stay in this dimension too long,

你的身体正在瓦解your body's gonna disintegrate.

知道这会有多疼吗 彼得 帕克Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?

我不知道I don't know.

你根本想像不到You can't imagine.

而我迫不及待And I, for one,

想要见证那一刻can't wait to watch.

你叫什么名字来着What did you say your name was?

埃利维亚 奥克塔维厄斯博士Dr. Olivia Octavius.

我猜你的朋友是不是都叫你章鱼博士Can I assume that your friends call you Doc Ock?

我朋友都叫我丽芙My friends actually call me Liv.

我的敌人才叫我章鱼博士My enemies call me Doc Ock.

这交给我 快跑I got this! Run!

你在和谁说话Who are you talking to?

我能搞定 你搞得定吗 彼得 I got it! Oh, you "Got it," Peter?

我稳得住 伙计I got it handled, buddy!

一切尽在掌握Everything is fine!

好吧 情况Okay, this is

有点失控 你废话还真多 a little bit bad. You're chatty.

快跑Gotta go.

我想我快坚持不住了This is the moment that I'm losin' the fight.

好吧 告诉你个好消息 我们不需要显示器Let me tell you the good news. We don't need the

monitor.

彼得Peter!

你怎么没告诉我你还有个会隐身的朋友You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend!

把电脑给我好吗 年轻人Could you give me that back, young man?

彼得Peter!

这是私人财产It's proprietary.

Oh.

这种情况还是This'd be a good time

隐身比较好 没错 to turn invisible. Yep.

好吧 那你怎么还不隐身 挑一个面包圈Okay, not gonna turn invisible. Selecting a bagel.

表现得自然一点Act super normal.

蜘蛛侠SpiderMan?

说来你也不信You know, that's funny,

很多人都会认错 嘿 I get that a lot. Hey.

蜘蛛侠 嘿 举起手 SpiderMan? Hey! Hands up!

好了 交换一下 什么Now we do a switchyswitchy.

给我回来Get back here!

你们想去哪里Where do you think you're going?

他偷了面包圈 准备好荡起来 He took a bagel! Time to swing,

就像我教你的那样 你什么时候教过我 just like I taught ya. When did you teach me that?

也对 我只是开个玩笑 曾进感情I didn't. It's a little joke for teambuilding.

嘿Hey!

准备好了吗 当然没有 All right, you ready? Of course I'm not ready!

我还做不到I can't do this yet!

大家都知道 一个人在生死关头Everybody knows that the best way to learn

可以做到许多本来做不到的事is under intense lifethreatening pressure.

拜托 拜托Come on, come on, come on.

Uhoh.

你在下面做什么What are you doing down there?

我跑的得比荡的快I run better than I swing.

你得荡起来 不然他们会抓住你的You gotta swing or they'll catch you.

这就是你想学的This is what you wanted.

Uhoh.

快回来 小家伙Come back, little boy.

以胯部为准线 瞄准目标位置Aim with your hips! Look where you want it to hit.

肩膀放平 别忘了后续动作Square your shoulders. Don't forget to follow through!

重心在后脚时不要发射Don't shoot off your back foot.

太多了记不住 那就别管我说的 That's too many things! Then stop listening to me!

这是你今天给的最有用的建议That's the best idea you've had all day!

漂亮 迈尔斯Nice, Miles!

很好 你做到了Good. You're doin' it.

轻按两下松开 然后在发射一次Double tap to release and thwip it out again.

发射 然后松开Thwip and release.

发射 松开 发射 松开 And thwip. Release. Thwip. And release.

悟性不错 发射 松开You're a natural. Thwip. Release.

找到节奏了吗 发射再松开 Feel the rhythm? Thwip. And release!

很不错 迈尔斯Good, Miles.

我想说 你超级酷的 伙计I gotta say, you're amazing, man.

我们是团队了We're a little team!

我是实力不减当年的老师Me as the teacher who could still do it.

你资质不错 但和我当年比你还差点You as the student who can do it, just not as good.

真为我们骄傲 你有什么想对我说的吗I'm proud of us. Is there something you want to say to

me?

彼得Peter!

搞什么 谁干的 ? Who did that?

嘿 伙计们Hey, guys.

格温达Gwanda?

是格温才对It's Gwen, actually.

你认识她 真是不错Oh, you know her. Very cool.

我来自另一个宇宙I'm from another dimension.

我是说除了另一个还有一个I mean, anotheranother dimension.

好吧 各位 我们再从头来一次All right, people. Let's start at the beginning one last time.

我叫格温 史黛西My name is Gwen Stacy.

我被一只受过辐射的蜘蛛咬了I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

在接下的两年里And for the last two years,

我成为了唯一的女蜘蛛侠I've been the one and only SpiderWoman.

剩下的你们都知道了You guys know the rest.

我加入了乐队I joined a band.

救了我爸爸Saved my dad.

可是却没能救下我最好的朋友I couldn't save my best friend,

彼得 帕克Peter Parker,

所以我发誓要救其他人so now I save everyone else.

于是我决定再也不交朋友了And I don't do friends anymore,

避免一切干扰just to avoid any distractions.

突然有一天 奇怪的事发生了And one day this weird thing happened.

这次的情况真的很奇怪And I mean, like, really weird.

我穿越到了上个星期I was blown into last week.

一点都不夸张Literally.

我回到了纽约 可不是我的纽约I landed in New York, but not my New York.

幸运的是Lucky for these folks,

蜘蛛侠出现了SpiderMan was there to save the day.

我的蜘蛛直觉告诉我得去愿景学校My Spidersense told me to head to Visions Academy.

是你们早到了...you guys are early.

我也不知道为什么 知道遇上了你Wasn't sure why until I met you.

Oh!

我喜欢你的发型I like your haircut.

你还好意思说You don't get to like my haircut.

我们走Let's go.

到底有多少蜘蛛侠How many more SpiderPeople are there?

自己去动漫展上看把Save it for ComicCon.

动漫展是什么What's ComicCon? Whoa!

受死吧 蜘蛛侠You're dead, SpiderMan.

威尔逊 你在做什么Wilson! What are you doing?

瓦娜沙Vanessa.

理查德 快走Richard, come on.

瓦娜沙 理查德Vanessa! Richard!

不No!

别往后看 亲爱的 没事的 没事的Don't look back, honey. It's okay. It's okay.

我明明杀了蜘蛛侠I killed SpiderMan.

为什么又多出来两个Why did I just see two more?

准确的说是三个There's three, actually.

这是好事 非常非常好No, this is good. This is very, very good.

这意味着你的目的达到了This means you get what you want.

我的对撞机起作用了It means my collider works.

现在我们要做的就是灭掉那几只蜘蛛All we have to do is kill a couple of Spiders.

然后你的家人就能回到你的身边And the collider will bring your family back.

想要多少就有多少As many families as you want.

明天启动我的对撞机Tomorrow, at my collider.

是我们的对撞机Our collider.

是他弄坏的吗He broke this?

对 他也觉得很不好意思Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it,

所以就当没这回事好吗so just keep it between us, okay?

我知道哪里能做个新的I know where we can make a new one.

这次不会再让他弄坏了And we won't let him break it this time.

你朋友的事我很遗憾I'm sorry about your friend.

谢谢你 迈尔斯Thanks, Miles.

我知道这有多艰难I know how hard this is.

要一个人面对这一切To have to figure this stuff out on your own.

知道自己不是一个人感觉还不错It's kinda nice not being the only Spiderperson around.

是啊Yeah.

如果哪天你愿意交朋友了If you ever decide to do friends again,

我可以给你留个位置I could always open up a slot.

到时候我会告诉你的I'll keep you posted.

好的Cool.

不如我们还是走吧We should probably go.

彼得 都已经到门口了Peter, we're literally on the doorstep.

太糟了 这主意太遭了Bad idea. This is a bad idea.

放轻松Just relax.

感谢你们的关心You guys are all very sweet,

但今天不接待粉丝了 谢谢but no more fans today, please.

我还没心理准备I'm not ready for this.

彼得Peter?

嘿 梅婶婶Hey, Aunt May.

我知道这听起来有些疯狂So this is gonna sound crazy,

不过 我其实是来自but I'm pretty sure that I'm

另一个时空An alternate dimension.

没错Yeah.

你看起来很累 彼得You look tired, Peter.

好吧 确实很累Well, I am tired.

有点苍老 而且还丰满了 对 已经有人说了 And older. And thicker. Yeah. I've heard that

already.

天啊 这个是宽松裤吗Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?

没错 就是宽松裤Yup, that's what they are.

彼得走的时候I was there,

我就在现场when it all happened.

我真的很抱歉I am so sorry.

你又是从哪个空间来的And what dimension are you from?

布鲁克林Brooklyn.

彼得有没有什么地方能让我们重做一下这个Did Peter have a place where we could make

another one of these?

是小玩意A goober.

跟我来Follow me.

好吧 我也有这么个地方Oh, yeah, I got one of these, too.

存放装备的小屋子A little, old shed where I keep my Spidergear.

这地方也太能装了I mean, this place is pretentious.

Whoa.

伙计 你那里也和这里一样Dude. Was yours anything like this?

差不多吧Mine was like this,

不过没有吉普和飞机but take away the jeep, the plane.

想像一下是这的缩小版 再多个床垫Imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon.

现在的年轻人真是的I feel sad for this guy.

嘿 彼得Hey, Peter.

这不是斗篷吗I think this is a cape.

彼得知道他的使命有多危险Peter knew how dangerous the job was.

可他也知道这世上唯一能阻止那家伙的But he figured the only one who could stop this guy

只有蜘蛛侠was SpiderMan.

金并知道我们会去找他Kingpin knows we're coming.

可惜我们寡不敌众We're going to be outnumbered.

那可不一定Don't be so sure.

你们可能会用到这个You might need these.

你们以为只有你们想到要来这里吗You think you're the only people who thought to come

here?

嘿 伙计们Hey, fellas.

他是黑白的吗Is he in black and white?

哪里来的风 这里可是地下室Where's that wind coming from? We're in a basement.

不管到哪里 冷风总是相随Wherever I go, the wind follows.

而这风 终将幻化成雨And the wind, it smells like rain.

大家好Hi, guys!

你们好吗 很高兴认识你们This could literally not get any weirder.

敢不敢再诡异一点It can get weirder.

我刚洗了手 所以它才是湿的I just washed my hands. That's why they're wet.

没别的原因No other reason.

你们和我一样You're like me.

我叫彼得 帕克My name is Peter Parker.

我叫潘妮 帕克My name is Peni Parker.

我叫彼得 波克My name is Peter Porker.

我被一只受过辐射的蜘蛛(猪)咬了I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

在我的宇宙 现在是年In my universe, it's ,

我是名私家侦探and I'm a private eye.

我爱喝布鲁克林特饮 蛋密乳I like to drink egg creams,

也喜欢打击纳粹 非常喜欢and I like to fight Nazis. A lot.

我来自年的纽约I'm from New York in the year .

我爸的机器人里住着一只蜘蛛I have a psychic link with a spider

我和它有心灵感应who lives inside my father's robot.

我们是一辈子的好朋友And we're best friends. Forever.

有时我会让火柴一直燃烧到指尖Sometimes I let matches burn down to my fingertips

只是为了能有点感觉just to feel something, anything.

我是嗥叫日报I'm a photographer

的摄影师for the Daily Beagle.

工作时间When I'm not pooching around,

我会像狗狗一样I'm working like a dog,

到处挖掘劲爆新闻trying to sniff out the latest story.

我唱歌 我跳舞N♪ I frolic and I dance ♪

我边跳边扭屁股N♪ And I do this With my pants ♪

好了 可以了Okay! Enough!

那么 你们是怎么来的So how did you get here?

好吧 这可就说来话长了Well, it's kind of a long story.

或许也没那么长Maybe not that long.

现在 我们只想回家And now we're just trying to find a way home.

回家的唯一方法就是跳进那个对撞机The only way home is back through that collider gizmo.

唯一的问题就是The only

得有个人留下来毁了那机器One of us has to stay behind and destroy it.

我留下来 I'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it.

不 你们不明白No, no, no. You guys don't get it.

不明白什么Don't get what?

你们不能留在这里 留在这里 你们会死的None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll

die.

应该由我来关掉那机器I'm the guy who's gonna turn it off.

我会等你们都会之后再动手And I'm gonna get you all home before I do.

我答应过他的 所以我必须做到Look, I made a promise. So I have to keep it.

你是哪位Who are you again?

他是迈尔斯This is Miles.

他将会拯救平行宇宙And he's gonna save the multiverse.

对 没错Yeah, man.

这小子会隐身术This kid can turn himself invisible.

看好了 他现在就能隐身Watch this. He can do it now.

我不能说隐身就隐身 他不能说隐身就隐身 I can't do it on command. He can't do it on

command.

但还是很酷 让他们看看电击 迈尔斯But it is cool. Show 'em the zappy thing, Miles.

我不能说来就来 他不能说来就来 Can't do it on command. He can't do it on command.

但他还有其他技能 比如什么来着But he can do so much more. What else do you do?

只有这两样 Just those two things. Just those two things.

伙计Aw, man.

听着 我见过他的技能 他很有潜力Look, I've seen him in action. He's got potential.

我想他能送我们回家I think he's gonna get us home.

好吧 年轻人Okay, little fella,

金并会派很多坏蛋去找你Kingpin's gonna send a lot of mugs after ya.

各个都很难缠 真正的大块头I'm talkin' hard boys, real biscuit boxers.

你能一次性搞定他们吗Can you fight them all off at once?

其实我还没有和别人交过手I haven't actually fought anyone.

出其不意Surprise attack!

你能在交火时重新组装主机吗Can you rewire a mainframe while being shot at?

你说什么 让我看看 Can I what? Show me!

出其不意Surprise attack!

你能像舞蹈家那样优雅地在半空回荡吗Can you swing and flip with the grace of a trained

dancer?

你能切断自己的人性Can you close off your feelings so you don't get crippled

不为自己的暴力行为而感到内疚吗by the moral ambiguity of your violent actions?

你能帮你婶婶在相亲网站上注册账号Can you help your aunt create an online dating profile

让她偶尔出去约个会吗so she can get out of the dang house once in a while?

当你闻到美食时 你能飘飘欲仙吗Can you float through the air when you smell a delicious pie?

你够坚强吗 够无情吗 Can you be strong? Ruthless?

够自律吗 我不知道 或许吧 Disciplined? I don't know. Maybe.

心灵感应 展现你的勇气 士兵 Psychic? Show me some moxie, soldier!

最重要的是 不管你被打趴下几次Above all, no matter how many times you get hit,

你能站起来吗can you get back up?

当蜘蛛侠倒地时'Cause when a SpiderMan is on

当你坚持不下去时When you think you can't keep goin'...

起来 迈尔斯 起来 迈尔斯 你能做到的 Come on, Miles. Come on. You can do it.

你能做到的 伙计们 行了 You can do this. Guys, cool it.

起来 迈尔斯 你能做到的 快起来 迈尔斯 Come on. You can do it! Get up, Miles.

拜托 迈尔斯 站起来Come on, Miles. Get up.

你不能自欺欺人You need to be more honest with yourself about this.

他还没准备好 这很明显He's not ready. It's obvious.

行不通 他只是个孩子There's no way. He's just a kid.

如果他不行If he can't do this,

我们就得留下替他完成任务we have to stay and do it for him.

他在哪里听的到我们说他He's looking right at us while we talk about him.

迈尔斯Miles?

迈尔斯Miles?

看到没 他真You see that? He can, um...

的会隐身He can turn invisible.

♪ When it gets dark Outside ♪

♪ In you I confide ♪

♪ You help me face my demons I won' ♪

迈尔斯 你怎么回事Miles, what is going on with you?

大家都没有你的消息 我们不知道你是怎么回事Nobody's heard from you. We don't know

what's going on.

如果你有事瞒着我们 赶紧坦白If you're hidin' something from us, you need to come clean.

马上打给我You call me back. Now.

他也不接我的电话He's not answering me either.

我是艾伦 我要出城几天It's Aaron. I'm outta town for a few days.

回来再打给你 再见I'll hit you when I'm back. Peace.

艾伦 我是杰夫Aaron, it's Jeff.

如果你有迈尔斯的消息 马上打给我Look, I need you to call me if you've heard from Miles.

他对你He

他对你总是那么信任He has a soft spot for you,

我们和他失去联系了and we haven't heard from him.

如果不是紧急情况 我是不会找你的And you know I wouldn't reach out if this wasn't

important.

希望一切都好Hope you're good.

亲爱的艾伦叔叔Dear Uncle Aaron.

我得去完成一件事 但我不知道能不能行I gotta do something, and I don't know if I can do it.

我很害怕 叔叔I'm scared, man.

我受够了让所有人失望I'm just tired of lettin' everybody down.

你是我唯一能够倾诉的人You're the only one I can talk to.

真希望你能在这里I just wish you were here.

你好 菲斯克先生Hello, Mr. Fisk.

我从隧道哪里拿到了监控录像I've got the security tapes from the tunnel right here.

只要他还在这里 我会找到他的If the kid's out there, I'll find him.

你了解我的 先生 我从不放弃You know me, sir. I don't ever quit.

♪ Personal insanity They gotta like the ally ♪

♪ Turn it up Against the rally ♪

♪ You're running in While they're counting ♪

♪ Even score, got the tally Knock 'em off at the finale ♪

♪ Go, go! They don't want it, yeah ♪

♪ They don't want it, yeah ♪

这个是

紫色 不是 Purple. No.

蓝色 不是 Blue? No.

有迈尔斯的消息吗Has anyone heard from Miles?

他只是需要冷静一下 我了解那孩子Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid.

他能搞得定He's got what it takes.

我敢打赌他一定会跨过那扇门I bet you he's gonna come back through that door,

振作起来 准备还迎战recharged and ready to fight.

我叔叔 嘿 你去哪里了 My uncle. Hey, where have you been?

我的叔叔艾伦 他是个徘徊者My uncle Aaron, he's the Prowler.

慢慢说 他替金并做事 Slow down, Miles. He works for Kingpin.

他想要杀了我He tried to kill me!

这剧情也太简单粗暴了吧This is a pretty hardcore origin story.

没事的 没事的 我们会弄明白的It's okay. We're gonna figure it out.

有人跟踪你吗 不 我想应该没有 Were you followed? No, I don't think so.

地方不错 真是温馨 好极了 是丽芙 Cute place. Real homey. Oh, great. It's Liv.

我想我被跟踪了I guess I was followed.

哦 不Oh, no.

快走 迈尔斯Get out of here, kid.

你闯大祸了 小子 太粗心了You messed up bigtime, kid. Very sloppy.

看看这些可怜的小蜘蛛 让我猜猜 你是蝎子 我们是蜘蛛 算是远亲Let me guess. You're

Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider gang.

你们介不介意到外面解决Would you mind taking this outside?

我们跳起舞来从不挑场子We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance.

那个就交给我吧Ooh, I think I'll be taking that.

小家伙 来吧 准备受死吧Stand, ninito, dale. Preparate a morir.

天啊 愚蠢的垫子Man, stupid pillows.

都说让你们出去解决了I said, take it outside!

我来I got it!

交给我 伙计 别碰那个孩子I got this, buddy. Leave the kid alone!

不 不No, no, no! No!

快跑You gotta go, man.

所有车辆请注意 发生骚乱事件All vehicles in the area, we have a disturbance

嫌疑人为蜘蛛侠们involving multiple Spiderpeople?

收到 这就去Yeah. On my way.

把它交给我Give me that thing.

别傻了 小子 快交给我Don't be stupid, kid. Hand it over, now!

你无路可逃了Nowhere left to run.

迈尔斯Miles?

艾伦叔叔Uncle Aaron.

不 不 不Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

求你了 艾伦叔叔Please, Uncle Aaron.

徘徊者Prowler.

你还在等什么 了结他What are you waitin' for? Finish it.

快离开这里Get out of here!

不No.

迈尔斯Miles.

艾伦叔叔Uncle Aaron.

这都是我的错This is my fault.

不 迈尔斯No, Miles.

我很抱歉I'm sorry.

是我骗了你 我想让你崇拜我I wanted you to look up to me.

是我让你失望了I let you down, man. I let you down.

你是我们中最棒的 迈尔斯You're the best of all of us, Miles.

你有属于自己的路You're on your way.

你要坚持下去Just keep going.

坚持下去Just keep going.

撑住Hands up!

举起手 把手举起来Put your arms up. Now!

转过来Turn around.

嘿 嘿Hey! Hey!

艾伦 不 不Aaron. Aaron, no. No!

各单位注意All units.

全境搜捕一名新蜘蛛侠I want an APB on a new SpiderMan.

嘿 伙计Hey, bud.

你没事吧You okay?

我们都经历过We've all been there. You know,

我失去的是我本叔叔for me it was my Uncle Ben.

我失去的是我的本杰明叔叔For me, it was my Uncle Benjamin.

我失去的是我的爸爸For me, it was my father.

我失去的是我最好的朋友For me, it was my best friend.

迈尔斯 对我们而言最难接受的就是Miles, the hardest thing about this job is

你不可能每次都救得了所有人you can't always save everybody.

这都是我的错 你们不会理解Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand.

迈尔斯 我们或许是这世上唯一能够理解你的人Miles, we're probably the only ones who do

understand.

糟糕Oh, no.

♪ Who in here trying To start a riot? ♪

往那边 往那边That way, that way.

另一边 另一边 另一边Other way, other way, other way, other way.

♪ Who that swinging In the air? ♪

嘿 伙计Hey there.

你们这里动物会说话吗Do animals talk in this dimension?

我可不想吓着他'Cause I don't wanna freak him out.

♪ Let's stand up, stand up You better just ♪

你们怎么了What's going on?

再见 迈尔斯Bye, Miles.

迈尔斯 我是来道别的Miles, I came to say goodbye.

可以在对撞机哪里道别啊We can say goodbye at the collider.

你没明白 你得留在这里You're not getting it. You're staying here.

我必须去 这样你们才能回去I need to be there. So you can all go home.

他们是要回家了 迈尔斯 我会一个人留下They are going home, Miles. I'm the only one stayin'.

你要代替我 留下来的话你会死的You're taking my place? If you stay here, you'll die.

我必须完成我该做的事I'm doing what needs to be done.

我希望自己能亲口告诉你I just wanted you to hear it from me.

那玛丽 简呢What about MJ?

不是所有的事情都会有结果Not everything works out, kid.

我需要小玩意I need the goober.

请不要逼我从你那里抢过来Please don't make me take it from you.

这不公平That's not fair!

你去告诉他们我能做到You gotta tell them I can do this.

这不是他们的决定It wasn't their decision.

我要让金并付出代价 你必须让我回去报仇I gotta make Kingpin pay! You have to let me make

him pay!

你这样就等于去送死Miles, you're gonna get yourself killed.

可我准备好了 我保证But I'm ready. I promise!

那你现在就来电我Then venomstrike me right now.

或者隐藏自己 说隐身就隐身 然后从我身边走过Or turn invisible on command so you can get

past me.

听着 我知道你很想报仇 孩子Look, I know how much you want this, kid.

可怜的小家伙Poor little guy.

可你还没准备好But you don't have it yet.

对不起I'm sorry.

彼得 怎么才知道自己准备好了When will I know I'm ready?

你不会知道 这是种信念You won't. It's a leap of faith.

就这么简单 迈尔斯That's all it is, Miles.

一种信念A leap of faith.

迈尔斯Miles.

迈尔斯 是爸爸Miles, it's your dad.

把门打开好吗Please open the door.

迈尔斯 我看得到你的影子Miles, I can see your shadow movin' around.

好吧 也对 我能理解 你还在生我的气Yeah, okay, I get it. I get it. You're still ignoring me.

我们能聊几句吗Look, can we talk for a minute?

有件事

有件事Something

有时候人与人之间会变得疏远Look, sometimes people drift apart, Miles.

我不希望这发生在我们身上 好吗And I don't want that to happen to us, okay?

我知道我一直没能按照你希望的方式和你相处I know I don't always do what you need me to

do

可我看得到你身上的闪光点or say what you need me to say.

这很了不起 所以我才会逼你I see this spark in you. It's amazing. It's why I push you.

可这是你的人生But it's yours.

不管你怎么选择 你都是最棒的Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great.

回头记得打给我 好吗Look, call me when you can. Okay?

我爱你I love you.

这次你不用也说我爱你You don't have to say it back, though.

♪ miles per hour With a blindfold on ♪

♪ Mama always asking "Where did I go wrong?" ♪

这么晚才到Took you long enough.

♪ Ah, what's up, danger? ♪

我看得到你身上的闪光点I see this spark in you.

这很了不起It's amazing.

不管你怎么选择 你都事最棒的Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great.

我们家的人从那个不逃避问题Our family doesn't run from things.

你是我们中最棒的 迈尔斯 你有属于自己的路You're the best of all of us, Miles. You're on

your way.

坚持下去Just keep going.

怎么才知道自己准备好了When do I know I'm SpiderMan?

你不会知道You won't.

就这么简单 迈尔斯That's all it is, Miles.

一种信念A leap of faith.

♪ Like, what's up, danger? ♪

♪ Like, what's up, danger? ♪

♪ Like, what's up, danger? ♪

♪ Like, what's up, danger? ♪

我自己做的Made 'em myself.

带起来非常合身They fit perfectly.

♪ Can't stop me now ♪ ♪ Traveled miles ♪

♪ I'm knockin' at your door And I don't really care ♪

♪ If you ain't done wrong ♪ ♪ I said I got you now ♪

♪ Come on, what's up, danger? ♪

♪ Don't be a stranger ♪

♪ I'm right here at your door ♪

♪ I won't leave, I want more ♪

♪ What's up, danger? ♪

♪ Yeah, what's up, danger? ♪

♪ Can't stop me now ♪

♪ 'Cause I like high G's Sister, I might lose ♪

♪ I like it all on the edge Just like you, hey ♪

♪ I like tall buildings So I can leap off of 'em ♪

♪ I go hard with it No matter how dark it is ♪

♪ Come on, what's up, danger? ♪

金并有一部私人电梯Kingpin has a private elevator entrance

可以从顶楼直接通往对撞机哪里from his penthouse to the collider below.

没想到还会有观众Didn't count on having an audience.

开什么玩笑You gotta be kidding me.

谢谢 很荣幸今晚能和Thank you. It's nice to be with you this evening

大家一起纪念蜘蛛侠to celebrate SpiderMan.

我们曾经是很好的朋友 他就像He and I were very close.

真是个猪头 我听得到你说话 What a pig. I'm right here.

等等 看看那些服务生的打扮Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.

真没品味 不过It's in poor taste,

不会这么容易吧It can't be that easy.

就是这么容易It's that easy.

很感谢今晚玛丽 简 帕克I just wanna thank Mary Jane Parker

可以出席我们的晚宴for being here this evening.

玛丽 简Mj?

集中精神 那不是你的玛丽 简 彼得 懂吗Pay attention. It's not your MJ, Peter, okay?

抱歉 我马上回来I'm sorry, I'll be right back.

彼得 别过去 相信我Peter! Come here. Trust me.

我也经历过 你要向前看I've been there. You gotta move on, buddy.

就一下下 我只想和她It will take one second. Let Oh!

你好 Hello. Oh, wow.

能不能Um... I just wondered

麻烦给号桌加点面包if we could have some more bread at table .

好的Yeah.

我想说 我真的很抱歉I' I'm really sorry.

不用抱歉 只是面包而已Oh! Don't be sorry. It's just bread.

你需要我的时候 我没能出现I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

我甚至都没尽力 Mmhmm. I didn't even try.

没关系 我想我该走了That's fine. You know, I should really get going.

我知道我能做的更好I know I could do better

如果我还有机会if I just had another chance

我一定会给你 你值得拥有的那些面包to give you the bread that you deserve.

你没事吧Are you okay?

女士 面包一会就会送到We'll take care of that bread right now.

很高兴能够和你聊天Well, it's been nice talking to you.

为了你 他们应该在这里铺满新鲜的面包For you, they should fill this place up with fresh

bread.

你还好吧 伙计 是的 我很好 You all right, man? Oh, yeah. Totally.

那就好 我们可没空管面包的事Good, 'cause we are not getting any bread.

我只是为家人无法看到I'm just sorry my family can't see

今晚的情况感到遗憾what we're doing here tonight.

初始化初级点火序列Initializing primary ignition sequence.

睡吧Sleep.

启动程序Start the sequence.

上传瓦娜沙 菲斯克和 理查德 菲斯克的基因序列Uploading Vanessa Fisk and Richard Fisk

DNA sequence.

开始搜索空间匹配Beginning scan for dimensional matches.

二级点火倒计时开始 五 四Secondary ignition in five, four,

三 二 一three, two, one.

彼得 你不必留下来 我能搞定Peter, you don't have to stay behind. I can do it.

没关系It's okay.

我已经决定了I've made up my mind.

我会把小玩意插进去 控制光波I'll put the goober in and take over the beam.

等你们都走了 我就炸了它After you're gone, I'll blow it up.

祝你们好运Good luck, guys.

他们知道我们在这里They know we're here.

很高兴又见面了 彼得Nice to see you again, Peter.

我来掩护你I got you covered!

这些家伙真碍事These guys are the pits.

为什么总是这么难Why is this always difficult?

你要去哪里 彼得Where you going, Peter?

有什么遗言吗Any last words?

能给我一分钟思考一下吗 带笔了吗Can I get a minute to think about it? You have a pen?

再见了 彼得 帕克Goodbye, Peter Parker.

谁在哪里Who did that?!

迈尔斯 蜘蛛侠 Miles? SpiderMan?

迈尔斯 你学会控制自己了Wow, Miles. You're doing it on command!

也是时候了 对吧It's about time, right?

看看谁来了 你做到了 Look who's here! You figured it out.

我爱你 真为你感到骄傲I love you! I am so proud of you!

我想要孩子了Do I want kids

好吧 我忘记他们了Oh, yeah, I forgot about her.

情况看起来可不妙Well, that doesn't look promising.

对 确实不妙No, it doesn't.

找到基因匹配了 等等I've got genetic matches. Hold on.

风险太高了It's too risky.

闭上嘴 快打开Shut up and turn it up.

在你左边 在你右边 On your left! On your right!

五点钟方向 三点钟 两点钟I got five o'clock! Three o'clock! Two o'clock!

所有方向Every direction!

快去避难所 我马上过去Get to a shelter. I'll be right there.

我打给学校 可怎么都打不通I tried the school, but I can't get through.

伙计们 你们看到了吗Guys, are you seeing this?

看起来像是我们的宇宙正在涌向我们Looks like our dimensions are coming to us.

看起来还挺酷 不是吗Does look cool though, right?

我们得回去到上面去We gotta get back up there.

你就这么点本事吗Is that all you got?

看来你只会嘴上说说You gonna fight or you just bumping gums?

你这个欠扁的臭乌龟You hardboiled turtle slapper!

什么玩意 愚蠢的卡通人物吗What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?

你对卡通人物有意见吗You got a problem with cartoons?

看锤Blammo!

现在觉得卡通人物怎么样Did that feel like a cartoon?

格温Gwen!

战服不错I like your suit.

谢谢 我自己做的Thanks. I made it myself.

真可爱 伙计们 现在抓紧了That was adorable, team! Now, hold on tight!

准备好 伙计们 这将会是场苦战Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while.

好吧 当我没说All right. Never mind.

去做个了结吧Let's end this thing.

伙计们 交给我吧Guys, I got it.

让我去 小玩意还在我的I'll go. I'm the one with

居然上那小子的套了Oh, you gotta be kidding me.

别关顾着听 要仔细看Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands.

迈尔斯 小心 Miles! Be careful!

还挺刺激的That was crazy.

这都是我们教他的 对吧We taught him that, right?

我可没教过他 更不可能是你教的I didn't teach him that. And you definitely didn't.

没事吧You okay?

走吧Come on.

嘿 伙计们 我控制住光波了Guys, I got control of the beam! Get up here!

警报 量子极性正在逆转Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed.

看来是时候了Guess this is it.

好吧 能找到同伴真好Well, nice to know we're not alone.

对吧 没错 Right? Yeah.

我打开了入口 你先走 潘妮I got the portal open. You first, Peni.

谢谢你 迈尔斯Thank you, Miles.

我们俩都是From both of us.

我想说 我爱你们大家I, uh, love you all.

我会把这小方块带回去I'm taking this cube thing with me.

虽然还不太会玩I don't understand it.

但我会搞懂的But I will.

这个送给你I want you to have this.

可以放在口袋里It'll fit in your pocket.

朋友们 就到这里吧That's all, folks.

他可以这么说吗 不侵权吗Is he allowed to say that, legally?

现在能说我喜欢你的发型了吗Do I get to like the hairdo now?

你知道我比你大吧You know I'm older than you.

虽然只有个月 但我还是挺介意这点的 months, but it's pretty significant if you ask me.

好吧 爱因斯坦说过 时间是相对的 不是吗Well, Einstein said time was relative, right?

聪明Nice.

朋友Friends?

朋友Friends.

真棒Cool.

回头见 蜘蛛侠See you around, SpiderMan.

该你了Your turn.

对 对 没错Yeah, yeah. Right.

你那里都别想去You're not going anywhere!

我去拖住他 你把机器关掉I'll hold him off. You shut this down.

彼得 计划不是这样的Peter, that wasn't the deal!

按绿色按钮 千万不要等我Push the green button! Do not wait for me!

你在做什么 彼得 你必须回家 What are you doing? You gotta go home!

这家伙会杀了你的 我不能看着蜘蛛侠死This guy could kill you! I can't let SpiderMan die.

我也不能Neither can I.

不会有事的It's okay.

对 我不会让你有事的Yeah, it is okay.

你得回去 伙计You gotta go home, man.

我怎么知道这次会不会再被我搞砸How do I know I'm not gonna mess it up again?

你不会知道You won't.

对Right.

这是种信念It's a leap of faith.

真不赖 小子Not bad, kid.

金并Kingpin!

不行Nope!

抱歉 那是作弊Sorry! That's cheating.

再见Adios.

我的去那个地方I gotta get to that button.

糟糕了Oh, no.

孤军奋战没想像中那么容易 对吧Not so easy doing it on your own, is it?

我迫不及待想再杀一个蜘蛛侠I can't wait to kill one more SpiderMan.

我在哪里 什么 Where am I? What?

威尔逊Wilson?

这就是你想要的吗 你在做什么 Is this what you want, man? What are you doing?

瓦娜沙Vanessa. Vanessa.

我们怎么会在这里 我不知道 理查德 What are we doing here? I don't know, Richard.

是我 你知道我的It's me. You know me.

快离开这里We're leaving now.

别走Don't go.

留下来Stay with me.

求你了Please!

我不会让你阻止我的 这次绝对不行You're not stopping this. Not today.

我就是要阻止你 就现在I am stopping this. Right now!

我需要支援I need backup.

加油Come on.

真正的蜘蛛侠都战胜不了我The real SpiderMan couldn't even beat me.

你算什么You're nothing!

你夺走了我的家人You took my family.

现在 我要让你也见不到你的家人And now I'm gonna make sure you never see yours again.

站起来 蜘蛛侠Get up, SpiderMan.

站起来 蜘蛛侠Get up! Come on!

拜托 拜托 拜托Come on. Come on. Come on.

我不会离开我的家人I'll always have my family.

听过搭肩膀这招吗You ever hear of the shoulder touch?

什么What?

嘿Hey.

嘿 金并 帮我按绿色按钮Hey, Kingpin! Push the green button for me!

迈尔斯 迈尔斯 你没事吧Miles? Miles? Are you okay?

放心 我没事Yeah, I'm okay.

你现在应该很忙 所以You're

不 我有空 我有空No! I can talk, I can talk.

我之前去找你是因为Look, so I came by

你叔叔 他 我知道 爸爸 I know, Dad.

我很难过I am so sorry.

我知道Yeah.

知道是谁干的吗Do you know who did it?

我以为我知道I thought I did.

可我错了But I was wrong.

听着 迈尔斯 我在门口说的那些Look, Miles, what I said at the door,

不只是说说而已it wasn't just talk.

听着 知道吗 我在想我们可以Look, you know, I was thinking

找一堵不错的墙maybe we could find a nice wall,

私人所有的 比如警察局那堵privately owned, like at the police station,

这样你就可以把你的作品 "丢到"墙上去了and you could "Throw up" Some of your art.

我实在不擅长说这些Man, I'm bad at this.

好吧 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 还在吗Okay, Miles. Miles? You there?

真是的 什么破信号Oh, come on, man. CMobile!

警官 蜘蛛侠 Officer. SpiderMan!

我想说 刚才真是Listen, down there,

我是说我欠你一个I mean, I

好吧Okay!

很期待和你并肩作战I look forward to workin' with you.

对 我想我也是Yeah, me, too. I guess.

虽然我不赞成你的方式I don't approve of your methods,

不过想法不同也许也能擦出火花but we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

感谢你今晚的英勇行为Thank you for your bravery tonight.

我爱你I love you.

等等 什么Wait, what?

看看你身后And look behind you!

没错 是很酷 对All right. Cool. Yeah.

谢谢你 蜘蛛侠Thanks, SpiderMan.

蜘蛛侠 谢谢 谢谢SpiderMan, a su servicio. Thank you.

嘿 伙计 你好吗Hey, man. What's up, little man?

是新蜘蛛侠New SpiderMan.

对 没错 我是新蜘蛛侠Yeah. Yeah, I'm the new SpiderMan.

看好了Check it out.

Whoa!

刚才那是设计好的That was part of the move.

好了 我们最后再来一次Okay, let's do this one last time, yeah?

这次是真的最后一次For real this time. This is it.

我叫迈尔斯 莫拉莱斯My name is Miles Morales.

我被一只受过辐射的蜘蛛咬了I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

于是就在最近And for like two days,

我成为了这里唯一的蜘蛛侠I've been the one and only SpiderMan.

剩下的你们都知道了I think you know the rest.

我写完了论文I finished my essay.

救了不少人Saved a bunch of people.

撞到过无人机Got hit by a drone.

我和我爸完成了这个I did this with my dad.

最后来见见我的室友Met my roommate. Finally.

在我爸爸永远找不到的地方贴贴纸Slapped a sticker where my dad's never gonna find it.

当我感到孤单And when I feel alone,

感觉没人能理解自己时like no one understands what I'm going through,

我知道我的朋友们会懂我I remember my friends who get it.

我从没想过自己能够做到这些I never thought I'd be able to do any of this stuff.

可我做到了But I can.

任何人都能戴上这个面具Anyone can wear the mask.

你也可以做到You could wear the mask.

如果以前你没想过 希望现在可以If you didn't know that before, I hope you do now.

因为我是蜘蛛侠'Cause I'm SpiderMan.

但我不是唯一的And I'm not the only one.

绝对不是Not by a long shot.

♪ Needless to say I keep her in check ♪

♪ She was all badbad Nevertheless ♪

♪ Callin' it quits now Baby, I'm ♪

迈尔斯Miles. Miles!

你有空吗You got a minute?

♪ Stepped out of my zone ♪

♪ I had to get out all alone ♪

♪ And figure it out on my own ♪

♪ And I know what I really want now ♪

♪ Can't stop me Can't break me ♪

♪ What don't kill me Gon' make me ♪

♪ Shoot for the stars No safety ♪

♪ And now I see clear in HD ♪

♪ Gotta go hard ♪ ♪ Gotta go hard ♪

♪ I ain't got time to waste ♪ ♪ I ain't got time ♪

♪ I gotta go high ♪ ♪ Gotta go high ♪

♪ I gotta elevate ♪ ♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ They wanna fight ♪ ♪ They wanna fight ♪

♪ I'm just gon' let 'em hate ♪ ♪ I'm just gon' let 'em hate ♪

♪ I gotta go high ♪ ♪ Gotta go high ♪

♪ I gotta elevate ♪ ♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ You gotta choose a side You gotta choose a side ♪

♪ You better keep You better do what's right ♪

♪ Or you gonna lose the fight ♪

♪ You gonna ♪ ♪ Gotta go hard ♪

♪ Gotta choose a side ♪

♪ I'm gonna elevate ♪

♪ You better ♪ ♪ Gotta go high ♪

♪ You better do what's right ♪ ♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ Heroes never die ♪

♪ I'm a web slinger To a gunslinger ♪

♪ No millimeter This is my arena ♪

♪ I'm the black widow With the best stinger ♪

♪ And I'll make you scream Like a bad singer ♪

♪ I'm everything that you Wanna be plus more ♪

♪ Since there's No heroes anymore ♪

♪ Jump out the window Him with the mask on ♪

♪ Who the bad man That our man gotta bash on? ♪

♪ Oh, we'll never link up Blink and you will see us ♪

♪ Young prince 'bout to ink up See me in the NYC ♪

♪ You can never swing by me ♪

♪ Oh, we'll never link up Blink and you will see us ♪

♪ Young prince 'bout to ink up See me in the NYC ♪

♪ Home of the B.I.G., yo ♪

♪ They just slander me I just plan to be ♪

♪ Something powerful For my family ♪

♪ Tried to balance life And my sanity ♪

♪ Show a different side Of humanity ♪

♪ So amazing, keep upraising ♪

♪ Save you from A home invasion ♪

♪ Chasing robbers From the bank ♪

♪ You facing friendly Neighborhood SpiderMan ♪

♪ Gotta go hard ♪

♪ I ain't got time to waste ♪ ♪ I ain't got time ♪

♪ I gotta go high ♪ ♪ Gotta go high ♪

♪ I gotta elevate ♪ ♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ They wanna fight ♪ ♪ They wanna fight ♪

♪ I'm just gon' let 'em hate ♪ ♪ I'm just gon' let 'em hate ♪

♪ I gotta go high ♪ ♪ Gotta go high ♪

♪ I gotta elevate ♪ ♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ Okay, I fight crime Through the nighttime ♪

♪ When the lights shine I go python ♪

♪ I'm falling on My last lifeline ♪

♪ There's no way In my right mind ♪

♪ My city up on my back tight ♪

♪ How can I possibly Act right? ♪

♪ I'm Robin Hood I'm the black knight ♪

♪ I know you heard 'Bout my last fight ♪

♪ 'Cause I win Over and over again ♪

♪ Battling evil I'm hoping to win ♪

♪ Fighting my demons I'm nice for a reason ♪

♪ Enticed with the bleeding I'm showing my sins ♪

♪ How can you expect me To stay sane? ♪

♪ Protect me My technique go X speed ♪

♪ On highways and Jet Skis ♪

♪ Look, I ain't got no time To be hanging around nobody ♪

♪ Trying to figure out If they good or evil ♪

♪ I'm fighting the crime Saving your lives ♪

♪ One at a time I'm killing the rhymes ♪

♪ I do it for the people ♪

♪ I'm Peter Parker Running through The Six ♪

♪ With a bag full of tricks You better choose a side ♪

♪ I can promise you I will not lose this time ♪

♪ I did it all independent Now we winning ♪

♪ I got my homeys Cooking in the kitchen ♪

♪ We gon' have to win And give us the business ♪

♪ The world is mine and you Gon' have to pay me attention ♪

♪ I did everything That I did on my own ♪

♪ I'm the only one for real There can never be a clone ♪

♪ Better talk to me nice Better watch your tone ♪

♪ And I'm putting on For my home slice ♪

♪ So I gotta go hard ♪

♪ I gotta elevate ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ I went from boy to a man, Why? ♪

♪ Officer sure had to Stand down ♪

♪ But I had to make A perfect plan ♪

♪ I'm on a wave ♪ ♪ Brave, brave ♪

♪ I had to fight For the city ♪

♪ For the city ♪

♪ I had to fight for people ♪ ♪ For the people ♪

♪ You gotta do What all leaders do, go ♪

♪ Everyone here We been needing you ♪

♪ I know you can be a hero 'Cause I seen you do it ♪

♪ This is the time We needed you ♪

♪ Everyone is here To see you move ♪

♪ We want it, we want it We want it, we want it ♪

♪ We put our wallet away ♪ ♪ Wallet ♪

♪ And every time Each one of you ♪

♪ Through the city You were saving the day, go ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ We gotta fight For the town, town ♪

♪ Now there's no feelings allowed, allowed ♪

♪ Everyone cheer in the crowd ♪

♪ Bought 'em so well I'm over the clouds ♪

♪ We gotta fight for the city ♪ ♪ City ♪

♪ Competition was lethal ♪ ♪ Lethal ♪

♪ Honestly, it's no biggie ♪ ♪ Biggie ♪

♪ I had to do What all leaders do ♪

♪ Uhoh They don't want it, man ♪

♪ Uhoh They don't wanna know ♪

♪ Promise, uhoh They don't want it, man ♪

♪ Uhoh They don't wanna know ♪

♪ Promise, uhoh They don't want it, man ♪

♪ Uhoh, they can't Handle my powers ♪

♪ They always hate on us ♪

♪ But they can't do it Without us ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We gotta clean up These city streets ♪

♪ We don't accept defeat ♪ ♪ 'Feat ♪

♪ We keep on going Until we win ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ All of 'em weak In the knees ♪

♪ Scary how lights When they freeze ♪

♪ Well, we keep on going Until we win ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah ♪

♪ We are the way up ♪

♪ Well ♪

Ha!

♪ This morning I woke up ♪

♪ In a fortress of distortion ♪

♪ I'm at war with my emotions ♪

♪ I'm at war with They enforce me ♪

♪ Trying to fight for what's Right, and got sidetracked ♪

♪ Where your mind at? Never mind that ♪

♪ Got me thinking a blink You swim and you sinking ♪

♪ You wouldn't, you leave me Here for my loaded weapon ♪

♪ I still owe my brother My present protection ♪

♪ My prayer, my sights So I'm doing what's right ♪

♪ And I ask you no questions ♪

♪ I wanna be homefree ♪

♪ Where's one that was lonely ♪

♪ But I'm ready and waiting ♪

♪ For my day of salvation And I'm patient ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ I'm coming home, now ♪

♪ I'm coming home ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ My rebel lone yell ♪

♪ My rebel lone ♪

♪ They looking for saviors I'm looking for safety ♪

♪ They never gonna break me Take me ♪

♪ Down on my knees, believe ♪

♪ I'm never gonna beg Or plead ♪

♪ I never say never But I guarantee ♪

♪ Gather my strength Goin' hard in the paint ♪

♪ Paint some more pictures Put on display ♪

♪ I'm a get they don't Get them my check ♪

♪ Can't take me down now ♪

♪ My feet on the ground now ♪

♪ Punchin' 'em on down now ♪

♪ Say it out loud now ♪

♪ Say it out loud Are you ready for war? ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ I'm coming home now ♪

♪ I'm coming home ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ My rebel lone yell ♪

♪ My rebel lone ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ Oh, Spideybells Spideybells ♪

♪ Swinging through Midtown ♪

♪ Oh, what fun to sling a web ♪

♪ And take the bad guys down ♪

♪ Spideybells, Spideybells ♪

♪ Quipping all the time ♪

♪ Oh, what fun To swing around ♪

♪ New York While fighting crime ♪

♪ Swinging through The streets ♪

♪ On a web of spider silk ♪

♪ Kicking all the butts ♪

♪ Of villains and their ilk ♪

♪ Bombs from Goblins fling Fling ♪

♪ Pumpkins blooming bright Bright ♪

♪ How hard it is To consistently bring ♪

♪ Peace to New York all night ♪

♪ Oh, Spideybells Might be swell ♪

♪ To do more than fight crime ♪

♪ I got a lot of qualities That don't get much airtime ♪

♪ I can sing, I can dance I tell jokes, I act ♪

♪ I get big, big, big deal ♪

♪ If my agent called me back ♪

♪ Why did I agree ♪

♪ To do this stupid song? ♪

♪ I have a degree ♪

♪ In chemical engineering ♪

You're a bit late.

We can't all be everywhere at once.

Little text might've been nice.

I was gone for less than two hours. What happened?

Okay. I know what it looks like.

But here's the good news. Oh, here we go.

The multiverse didn't collapse.

Oh, cool! Little touch and go.

But it worked out.

Great story. Did you finish the goober?

It's not a goober. It's a gizmo.

Do you always have to call me out?

It's just really frustrating and bums me out.

Don't get excited, Miguel.

It's just a prototype. Not excited.

But you could be the first person

to make an autonomous multiverse jump.

Or the last.

So we're just gonna roll the dice on this?

So, what you do you say, pal? Where you want to go first?

Let's start at the beginning one last time.

Earth '.

Whoa! ?

I'm SpiderMan.

I need you to come with me. Who the heck are you?

I just Listen. I'm from the future.

How dare you point at me! You were pointing first.

It's rude to point. You're being very rude.

Which one pointed first?

SpiderMan pointed first. Obviously.

You're pointing at me right now. I'm not pointing.

Look at your finger.

I'm pointing out your pointing, which is different.

You haven't seen pointing.

You're accusing me of pointing while !

蜘蛛侠平行宇宙Spider-ManIntotheSpider-Verse中英剧本

本文发布于:2024-02-08 02:20:06,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.4u4v.net/it/170733000666233.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:蜘蛛侠   知道   对撞机   不能   蜘蛛   宇宙
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
排行榜

Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ©

网站地图1 网站地图2 网站地图3 网站地图4 网站地图5 网站地图6 网站地图7 网站地图8 网站地图9 网站地图10 网站地图11 网站地图12 网站地图13 网站地图14 网站地图15 网站地图16 网站地图17 网站地图18 网站地图19 网站地图20 网站地图21 网站地图22/a> 网站地图23