Spider-Man《蜘蛛侠(2002)》完整中英文对照剧本

阅读: 评论:0

2024年2月8日发(作者:)

Spider-Man《蜘蛛侠(2002)》完整中英文对照剧本

Who am I? You sure you want to know?

我是谁? 你真的想知道?

The story of my life is not for the faint of heart.

胆小鬼千万别听我的故事

If somebody said it was a happy

如果有人说这是个喜剧...

...if somebody told you I was just an average guy,not a care in

而我也只是个平凡且无忧无虑的普通人...

...somebody lied.

那你就被骗了

But let me assure you,this,like any story

但我向你保证 这就跟其它的精彩故事一样...

...is all about a girl.

全是为了一个女孩

That girl next Jane Watson.

就是她 邻家的女孩 玛莉珍华森

The woman I've loved since before I liked girls.

我从小就爱她

I'd like to tell you that's me next to her.

我很想说 坐在她身边的那个人就是我

Aw,heck,I'd even take him.

唉 能当他也不错

Hey!Stop the bus!

喂! 停车!

That's me.

那是我

Tell him to stop! Please!

拜托你 叫他停车!

Stop!

停车!

Hey! Stop the bus!

喂 停车!

Stop! He's been chasing us since Woodhaven.

快停车! 他一路在追我们

Catch a cab,Parker!

去叫计程车啦! 派克!

Thank you.I'm sorry I'm late.

谢了 抱歉我迟到了

What a geek!

他真笨啊!

Don't even think about it. You're so lame,Parker.

你想都别想 你真差劲 派克

Would you date him?

你会跟他约会吗?

Midtown High seniors.

市公立高三生

No d direct--Knock it off.

别乱跑 直走到... 别闹了

Remember,it is a privilege to be here.

记住 这是个难得的机会

We're guests of Columbia University's Science Department.

我们是哥伦比亚大学科学院的客人

So behave accordingly.

大家乖乖守规矩

Let's not have a repeat of our trip to the planetarium.

别像上次在天文馆一样给我桶篓子

Come on,stay together.

同学们 别走散了

Proceed up the steps and into the building.

大家一起走进去

Where were you? Checking out the library.

你去哪了? 去看图书馆

Looking at the books. Yeah,right.

去看书啊 是啊 真的啊

Can we drive around the corner? Why?

我们可以绕到角落去吗? 为什么?

The entrance is right there.

入口就在这里

Dad,this is public school.I can't show up in a Rolls.

爸爸 公立高中生不太好坐劳斯莱斯到啦

I should trade my car for

就因为你被私立中学退学...

...because you flunked out of private school?

我就该换辆福士金龟车吗?

It wasn't for me. Of course it was.

那不合我 这当然合你

Don't ever be ashamed of who you are. I'm not ashamed of who I am.

千万别以自己为耻 我才没有

It'

只是...

Just what,Harry?

只是什么 哈利?

Forget it.

算了

Pete!

彼得

Hi,Harry. Hey,'s up?

嗨 哈利 嗨 你好吗?

Won't you be needing this? Thanks.

你不带背包吗? 谢了

This is my father,Norman Osborn. I've heard so much about you.

这是我爸爸 奥诺曼 我常听到你的大名

It's an honor,sir. Harry says you're a science whiz.

很荣幸认识您 哈利说你对科学颇有研究

I'm something of a scientist myself.

我也算是科学家

I read your research on ant.

我拜读过您那有关纳米的科研报告 真的很棒

You understood it? Yes,I wrote a paper on it.

你看得懂吗? 是的 我还写了份报告

parents must be very proud.

真令人钦佩 你♥爸♥妈一定以你这天才为傲

I live with my aunt and uncle. Hey,you two! Let's move!

我和叔叔婶婶住 你们两个 我们走吧!

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you again.

幸会了 希望能再见面

He doesn't seem so bad. Not if you're a genius.

你♥爸♥爸人很好 只因你是个天才

I think he wants to adopt you.

我看他很想领养你

There are over 32,000 known species of spider in the world.

世上有三万两千多种蜘蛛

They're in the order Araneae,divided into three suborders.

蜘蛛目之下分为三大类

That's amazing!

好棒啊!

This is the most advanced electron microscope on the East Coast.

这是西岸最先进的电子显微镜

It's unreal.

真不敢相信

Arachnids from all three

所有这些蜘蛛拥有不同的能力...

...varying strengths to help them search for food.

帮助它们觅食

For example,the Delena spider,

例如这一种澳洲产的蜘蛛...

...has the ability to jump to catch its prey.

它有跳跃的能力去捕食猎物

For the school paper?

我能帮校刊拍一张吗?

Next,we have the net web spider,

只是古库基亚属的...

...genus Kukulcania.

非里特帝科的结网蜘蛛

Spins a funnel - shaped web whose strands have a

它能织出几乎跟...

...proportionately equal to the high - tension wires used in bridges.

建筑用钢索一样强韧的漏斗状蜘蛛网

Leave him alone. Or what?

离他远一点 不然会怎样?

Or his father will fire your father.

不然的话他老爸就会开除你老爸

What's Daddy gonna do? Sue me?

你老爸能怎样对付我? 控告我吗?

What is going on?

怎么回事?

The next person who talks will fail this course.

谁再多说话我就给他不合格

Let's go.

这种蜘蛛利用... 我们走吧

...hunts using reflexes with nerve - conduction velocity

反射动作猎食 它的反射神经反应非常快...

...that some researchers believe it borders on precognition.

很多研究员认为它们有预知能力

An early awareness of danger. Jerks.

能提早知道危险 怪人

A spider - sense.

蜘蛛第六感

Hey,look at that spider.

你看那只蜘蛛

Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment.

有些蜘蛛会随着环境变色

It's a defense mechanism.

这是一种防御机制

Peter,what makes you think I'd want to know that?

拜托 谁想知道这些?

Who wouldn't?

谁不想呢?

Over five painstaking years,Columbia's

这五年来哥大基因研究中...

You gonna talk to her now? Oh, talk to her.

你要去找她聊天? 不要啦 你去吧

With these DNA blueprints,we have begun what was once thought impossible.

有了这些DNA的基因蓝图 将以往不可能的都变成真

Disgusting. Yeah,hateful little things.

好恶心 是啊 真恶心

I love them!

我喜欢!

Yeah,me too.

对啊 我也是

You know,spiders can change

你知道 蜘蛛能改变颜色...

...to blend into their environment. Really?

以融入自然环境 真的吗?

Yeah,it's a defense mechanism. Cool.

那是一种防御机制 真酷

transfer RNA to encode an entirely

利用合成的核糖核酸去制♥造♥全新基因组...

...combining the genetic information from

再跟三种蜘蛛的基因结合在一起...

...into these 15 genetically designed super - spiders.

做出这15只超级蜘蛛

There's 14.

只有14只

I beg your pardon?

你说什么?

One's missing. Yeah.

有一只不见了? 对

I guess the researchers are working on that one.

我猜有研究人员拿走了它做实验

Do you know that this is the largest electron microscope on the East Coast?

你知道这是西岸最大的电子显微镜吗?

You were talking throughout that woman's entire presentation.

她在介绍时 你一直唠叨个不停

Let's talk about listening.

让我们谈谈该如何留心倾听...

I don't know what it's like at those fancy

我不知道在私立学校是怎么样的...

...but at

但在市公立高中...

Could I take your picture? I need one with a student in it.

能拍张照片吗? 我要拍一张有学生的

Sure. Great.

当然可以 太好了

Where do you want me? Over here?

你要我站哪儿? 这儿吗?

Yeah,that's great.

好啊!

Don't make me look ugly.

别把我拍得太难看

That's impossible.

怎么可能

Perfect.

太完美了

Is that good? Great.

很好吗? 太棒了

That's great.

太棒了

M.J.,let's go!

玛莉 我们走吧

!

等一下... 谢谢!

Parker,let's do it.

派克 走吧

“新品种”

We've solved the horizon glide and the balance issues.

我们解决了平行滑翔和重力平衡的问题

I've already seen the glider.

我看过滑翔翼了

That's not what I'm here for.

我不是为了这件事而来

General Slocum,good to see you again.

索将军 很高兴再见到你

,.

巴先生 费先生

Norman. .

诺曼 奥斯本先生

Always a pleasure to have our board of directors visit.

很高兴董事会能大驾光临

I want the report on human performance enhancers.

我想看看体能增强计划的报告

We tried vapor inhalation with strength increased by 800%.

我们让白老鼠接受汽化吸入测试 它们的体能增强了八倍

Excellent. Any side effects?

太棒了 有副作用吗?

Once.

只有一次

All the tests since have been successful.

其它的测试都很成功

In the trial that went wrong,what were the side effects?

在那个出错的试验中 有什么副作用?

暴♥力♥倾向 具有侵略性...

...and insanity.

还有疯狂状态

What do you recommend? That was only one test.

你有什么建议? 那只是一次测试

Except for ,our staff certifies

除了史博士以外 大家都担♥保♥...

...ready for human testing. ?

可以进行人体实验 史博士?

We need to take the whole line back to formula.

我们必须把整个研究退回到方程式阶段

Back to formula? .

退回到方程式阶段重新开始? 奥斯本博士

I'll be frank with you.

我老实跟你说...

I never supported your have my predecessor to thank for that.

我从未支持过你的计划 那是前任负责人批准的

The general has approved

索将军将支持探索航太公♥司♥...

...to build a prototype of their exoskeleton.

制♥造♥人型盔甲的原型

They test in two weeks. And if your

两星期后进行测试 如果你所谓的体能增强计划...

...have not had a successful human trial by

到那时候人体实验还不成功...

...I'm gonna pull your funding.I'm going to give it to them.

我就撤销你的研究经费 转给别人做...

.

各位再见

And the Lord said,"Let there be light."And voila! There is light.

上帝说 来点光吧 马上就有光亮

Forty soft,glowing watts of it.

40瓦特柔和的灯光

Good will be don't fall on your ass.

好孩子 上帝是会很高兴 不过小心别摔倒了

I'm already on my ass,May.

我已经倒下了 梅

When the plant's senior electrician is laid off after

我这个当了35年的资深技师都被裁员了...

...what would you call it? I am on my ass.

这还能算什么? 我可是摔到谷底了

Hand me that green one.

把绿色的盘子递给我

The corporation is downsizing

企业目前都在裁员...

...and upsizing their profits.

以求增加盈利

Oh,Ben,you'll get another job somewhere.

班 你会找到工作的

Well,let's look in the paper and see.

恩 看看报纸上有什么

There are the want do we got here?

有征人广♥告♥ 看看有什么工作?

电脑...

Computer salesman,computer engineer,computer analyst.

电脑销♥售♥员 电脑工程师 电脑分♥析♥师

My Lord,even the computers need analysts these days.

天啊 现在连分♥析♥师都要懂电脑

I'm 68.I'm too old for computers,and besides,I have a family to provide for.

我都68岁 老了才学电脑太难... 而且还要维持家计

I love Peter loves you.

我爱你 彼得也爱你

You're the most responsible man I've ever known.

你是我见过最尽责的男人

We've been down - and - out somehow,we survive.

我们也苦过呀 还不是撑过来...

Hi,'re just - Just in time for dinner.

孩子 你正好赶上... 赶上晚餐

How you doing? How was the field trip?

你还好吧? 课外活动如何?

I don't feel well.I'm gonna go to sleep.

我不舒服 我先去睡了

You won't have a bite? Had a bite.

你不吃一点吗? 我吃过了

Did you get some pictures,Peter?

彼得 你有拍照吗?

I gotta hing's fine.

我要睡了 我很好

What's that all about?

他到底是怎么了?

In this

我们在实验室

...we use synthesized transfer RNA to encode an entirely

利用合成的核糖核酸去制♥造♥全新基因组...

...combining the genetic information from

再跟三种蜘蛛的基因结合在一起...

...into these 15 genetically designed super - spiders.

做出这15只超级蜘蛛

, performance enhancers aren't ready.

奥博士 求求你 体能增强计划还没完成

The data just doesn't justify this test.

这次实验结果并不成功

Now,I'm asking you for the last can't do this.

我最后一次请求你 我们不能这么做

Don't be a coward.

别这么胆小

Risks are part of laboratory science.

实验本来就有风险

Let me reschedule,with a medical staff and a volunteer.

让我再另外安排一个医疗人员和自愿者

Just give me two weeks. Two weeks?

只要给我两星期 两星期?

In two weeks? We'll have lost the contract to Quest and OSCORP will be dead.

两星期内 我们拿不到合约 奥氏企业就完了

Sometimes you gotta do things yourself.

有时候你只能靠自己

Get me the Promachloraperazine. For what?

给我催化剂 做什么?

It begins catalyzation when the vapor hits the bloodstream.

它能让增强剂更快进入血液

40,000 years

人类演化了四万年...

...and we've barely tapped the vastness of human potential.

无穷的潜力都还没完全发挥

Oh,that's cold.

喔 真冷

Norman?

诺曼?

Norman!

诺曼!

Oh,my God.

我的天

Oh,my God!

天啊!

Oh,my God! Norman!

天啊! 诺曼?

Back to formula?

回到方程式重新开始?

Weird.

怪了

Peter? Yeah?

彼得? 嗯?

Are you all right?

你还好吧?

I'm fine.

我很好

Any better this morning? Any change? Change?

好一点吗? 有改变吗? 改变?

change.

有很大的改变

Well,hurry 'll be late. Right.

快一点 我们快迟到了 对

Okay.

好吧

Goodness me! Jeez.I thought you were sick.

真是的! 我以为你生病了!

I got better. See?

我好多了 看到了吗?

Bye,guys. Have you got your lunch money?

再见了 你有带你的午餐钱吗?

Don't forget,we're painting the kitchen after school.

别忘了下课后要回来粉刷厨房♥

Sure,Uncle 't start without me.

好呀 班叔叔 我回来前别开始啊

And don't start up with me.

别放我鸽子

never change.

年青人的荷尔蒙作祟

You're trash! You're always gonna be trash!

你是废物 你永远都是废物 跟你妈一样...

I have to go to school. Who's stopping you?

我要去上学了 谁不让你去上学?

Hi,M.J.

嗨 玛莉

Hey,M.J.

嗨 玛莉

I don't know if you realize this,but we've been neighbors since I was 6.

也许你不知道 我从6岁起就是你的邻居

And I was wondering if we could get together sometime?

我在想... 我可以跟你约会吗?

I got the in.

我有车 上来吧

Do something fun? Or,I don't know.

一起出去玩玩? 我不确定...

I thought it'd be time to get to know each other.

我觉得是多彼此了解的时候了

Or not.

不要也行

Sorry,Parker,the bus is full!

对不起 巴士满了

Stop the bus! Catch a cab!

停车! 坐出租车吧!

Tell him to stop.

叫他停车

Check him out! Dork!

看! 白♥痴♥

Dad!

爸爸!

Dad,are you all right?

爸爸 你没事吧?

Harry.

哈利

What are you doing on the floor?

你躺在地上干嘛?

I don't know.

我不知道

Have you been there all night?

你整晚都躺在地上吗?

Last night I was -

昨晚我...

What?

怎么了?

I don't remember. ?

我忘了 奥斯本先生?

Sir,I asked her to wait.

先生 我叫她等一下的

My father's not feeling well , is dead.

我父亲不舒服 奥先生 史博士死了

What?

什么?

They found his body in the 's been murdered,sir.

在实验室找到他的尸体 是谋杀

What? And the flight suit and

什么? 还有飞行衣和滑翔翼...

What about it? Stolen,sir.

怎么样? 被偷了

Wow! Great reflexes!

哇! 好快的反应

Thanks. No problem.

谢啦 没什么

Hey,you have blue eyes.I didn't notice without your glasses.

嘿 你原来有蓝眼珠 戴了眼镜都没有注意到

You just get contacts?

换了隐形眼镜吗?

Well,see you.

回头见

What happened? He's freaking weird.

怎么了? 他真奇怪

Did you see that?

你们看到吗?

Parker?

派克?

It's a fight! Think you're funny?

打起来了! 你觉得很好玩?

It was an accident. So is my breaking your teeth.

只是个意外 我打掉你牙齿也是

Flash,stop. I don't want to fight you.

费许 住手 我不想跟你打架

I wouldn't want to fight me neither. Kick his ass.

我也不想和你打 揍他

Help him,Harry.

哈利 快帮他

How'd he do that?

他是怎么做到的?

Which one?

该帮谁呀?

He's all yours,man.

你自己来吧!

Flash,get up!

费许 起来

Jesus,Parker,you are a freak.

天啊 派克 你真是怪胎

That was amazing.

真是惊人

I'm out of on.

我要走了 走吧

Go,web!

去 网子!

Fly.

飞啊!

Up,up and away,web.

射网!

Shazam!

变身!

Go! Go!

快呀 吐丝!

Go,web,go!

吐丝!

Tallyho.

冲啊!

Is she back with the beer yet? What?

她啤酒买♥♥回来了吗? 什么?

Bring me some beer.

我要啤酒

Get up off your ass. I paid for beer

你自己去买♥♥ 我可是付了钱...

Stop yelling. Stop it!

不要叫! 停!

You're as stupid as your mother.

你跟你妈一样蠢

Where's she going? Where you going?

你要去哪儿?

The dishes aren't dy's gotta do dishes.

你没洗盘子 盘子总要有人洗

Why don't you do them? Get in here and do the dishes.

你为什么不自己洗? 给我过来洗盘子!

You do 're yours,anyway. I'm going out!

你自己吃的自己洗 我要出去!

Were you listening to that? No.

你都听到了吗? 没有

Well,I heard,but I was just taking out the trash.

恩 我听到了 但我只是在倒垃圾

I guess you can always hear us.

我猜你都听到了

Everybody shouts.

每家人都会有吵架时

Your aunt and uncle don't.

你叔叔婶婶就不会

Oh,they can scream pretty good sometimes.

喔 他们有时也吵得蛮大声的

Listen,M.J.,about today at school with Flash -

今天在学校跟费许的事

You really freaked us out.

你吓死我们了

I'm he okay?

对不起 他没事吧?

He's just happy you didn't give him a black eye for graduation.

他很高兴你没有给他一个黑眼圈

So where are you going after you graduate?

你毕业后要去哪儿?

I wanna move into the city.

我要搬进城里

And hopefully,get a job as a photographer.

希望能当个摄影师

Work my way through college.

一边工作一边上大学

What about you?

你呢?

Headed for the city too.

我也要进城

Can't wait to get out of here.

我等不及要离开这儿

我想要...

What?

什么?

No,come me.

说来听听嘛

我想要...

...

在舞台上...

...on - stage.

演戏

Really?

真的吗?

Oh,that's perfect.

太好了

You were awesome in all the school plays.

你在学校话剧演出中都很出色

Really? Yeah.

真的吗? 真的

I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella.

你演灰姑娘时 我哭得一塌糊涂

Peter,that was first grade.

彼得 那已是一年级的事了

恩...

...even so.

你还是很棒

有时候...

...you know people.

可以看得出来

You can just see what's coming.

你知道他们以后会做什么

What do you see coming for you?

你会做什么?

I don't know.

我不知道

Whatever it is,it's something I never felt before.

不管是什么 是我从未感觉过的

And what for me?

那我呢?

For you?

你?

You're gonna light up Broadway.

你会成为大明星

你知道吗?

...you're taller than you look.

你比实际上看起来高

I hunch.

我驼背

Don't.

不要再驼背了

Hey,M.J.! Come take a ride in my new birthday present.

玛莉! 来试坐我的生日礼物

Come on.

来吧

I gotta go.

我得走了

Bye.

再见

Oh,my God,it's gorgeous! Yeah,right.

天啊 好漂亮! 对啊

Look at it! Hop in.

看看他 上车吧

Oh,my a cool car!

天啊 好酷的车

Pretty tight,huh?

不错吧

Wait till you hear the sound ,don't scratch the leather.

等一下听听他的音响 嘿 别刮到皮垫

Cool car.

酷车

What's going on in there?

你在干什么?

I'm exercising.I'm not dressed,Aunt May.

我在健身 我没穿衣服

Well,you're acting so strangely,Peter.

你最近怪怪的

.

好啦 谢谢了

Something's he's too embarrassed to tell me.

他一定有烦恼 他可能不好意思说

Maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him.

我也不好意思问

I just don't know anymore.

我该怎么办?

I'm going to the you later.

我要去图书馆 再见

Wait.I'll drive you there. I'll take the train.

等等 我载你去 不用了 我坐地铁

No,I need the ,go.

我得去透透气 走吧

Thanks for the ride,Uncle Ben. need to talk.

多谢了 班叔叔 等一下 我们得谈谈

We can talk later. Well,we can talk you let me.

以后再谈吧 如果你愿意 我们现在就谈谈

What do we have to talk about? Why now?

我们要谈什么? 一定要现在吗?

We haven't talked for so and I don't know who you are.

我们好久没谈心了 我们都搞不懂你

You shirk your have all those weird experiments in your room.

你不肯做家务 在房♥间里做一些怪实验

You start fights at school. I told you I didn't start that fight.

你在学校里打架 我说过不是我挑起的

You sure finished it. Was I supposed to run away?

你不是打赢了吗? 我应该逃跑吗?

No,you're not supposed to run

你不应该逃 只是...

You're changing.I went through exactly the same thing at your age.

你在改变 在你这个年纪 我也一样...

exactly.

不 太不一样

These are the years when a

你在这几年的转变...

...into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life.

将决定未来你是怎么样的一个人

Just be careful who you change into.

小心别误入歧途

This guy,Flash Thompson,he probably deserved what happened.

那个和你打架的人 也许是他错他活该

But just because you can beat

但你打了他...

...doesn't give you the right to.

不代表你就是对 有权去打他

Remember,with great power comes great responsibility.

记住:能力愈大 责任愈重

Are you afraid I'll become a criminal? Quit worrying about me,okay?

你怕我变成流泯吗? 别瞎担心了!

Something's different.I'll figure it lecturing.

事情不一样 我自己会解决的 别跟我说教

I don't mean to lecture or I know I'm not your father.

我不想跟你说教 我也不是你父亲

Then stop pretending to be!

那你就别充父亲样子来说教!

Right.

对...

I'll pick you up here at 10.

我十点来接你

Bone Saw!

巨无霸...

One,two,'s it! Who's the man?

1 2 3 结束 谁是第一名?

Ladies

各位...

...give it up for Bone Saw McGraw.

巨无霸麦奎格

For $

奖金是三千元...

...is there no one here man enough to stay in

谁有种上场跟巨无霸...

...for three minutes with this titan of testosterone?

大战三分钟?

Who?

谁? !

I know who.

我知道是谁

The Flying Dutchman!

飞天人

Next.

下一个

There's no featherweight division .

这不是轻量级比赛 下一个

No, me up.

不 我要参加

understand the NYWL is

好吧 你要明白如在这场比赛中受伤...

...for any injury you may and probably will sustain in said event?

纽约摔角联盟绝不负责的吧?

And you're participating under your own free will?

你是自愿参加?

Down the hall to the God be with .

过去吧 愿主保佑你 下一个

Told you! Told you!

告诉过你了!

Winner!

胜利者!

Next victim!

下一个受害者!

Are you ready for more?

大家还想看吗?

Bone Saw is ready!

巨无霸准备好了!

Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time?

下一个受害者请上场 好吗?

If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone

如果他在笼子里撑得了三分钟

...the sum of $3000 will be paid to -

三千元奖金就会付给...

What's your name,kid? The Human Spider.

你叫什么名字? 人型蜘蛛

That's it? That's the best you got?

什么? 那是你能想到最好的名字吗?

Yeah. Oh,that sucks.

对 差劲的名字

The sum of $3000 will be

三千元奖金...

...the terrifying,

就会付给恐怖的 致命的...

...the amazing Spider - Man!

惊人的... 蜘蛛侠!

It's "The Human Spider." Get out there.

是“人型蜘蛛” 上场吧

No,he got my name wrong. Get out there,moron.

不 他叫错名字了 上场吧 笨蛋

Bone Saw will eat you up and spit you out.

巨无霸会要你好看

I hope you brought your mommy.

你最好不要求饶

We'll break you! You'll need someone to cry to.

我们拆烂你! 你要找别人去哭诉的

I'm gonna rip all eight of your feeble legs off one by one.

我要把你八只脚都扯下来

Oh,my God!

天啊!

Oh,my legs!

我的腿!

Oh,God.I can't feel my legs.

我的腿没感觉!

Kill! Kill! Kill!

杀杀杀杀!

Cage! Cage! Cage!

笼子! 笼子! 笼子!

Cage!

笼子!

Hello? Guys?

嘿?

Will the guards please lock the cage doors at this time?

可以麻烦警卫把铁笼锁起来吗

This is some kind of mistake.I didn't sign up for a cage match!

嘿 搞错了 我不是登记来做笼子打斗的

Unlock the thing! Take the chain off!

快把门打开! 把铁链拿走

Hey,freak show!

小怪胎

You're going nowhere.

你别想跑

I got you for three minutes.

我要跟你好好玩三分钟

Three minutes of playtime.

跟你好好玩三分钟

What are you doing up there? Staying away from you.

你跑到上面干嘛? 离你远远的

That's a cute your husband give it to you?

你的衣服真可爱? 你丈夫给你的吗?

Finish him off!

把他解决掉

Smash him!

踩扁这只蜘蛛

Hit him! Harder!

打他! 用力!

Kick his spider ass!

用力揍他!

Hit him!

打他!

That's it! That's it! Winner!

结束了! 胜利者!

Ladies and gentlemen,give it up for the new champion,Spider - Man!

先生们女士们 新的胜利者:蜘蛛侠!

Now get out of here.

快滚吧

A hundred bucks? The ad said 3000.

一百元? 广♥告♥说有三千的

Well,check it again,webhead.

再看清楚一遍 猪头

It said three grand for three pinned him in two.

是打三分钟三千元 而你只打了两分钟

For that,I give you 're lucky to get that.

有一百块就算你走运了

I need that money.

我需要这笔钱

I missed the part where that's my problem.

这可不关我的事

Hey,what the hell ? Put the money in the bag.

嘿 干嘛? 把钱放到袋子里

Hurry up!

快一点

Hey! He stole the gate!

有人抢钱

Stop that guy!

拦住他

Stop him! He's got my money!

他抢了钱 拦住他

Thanks.

谢了

What's wrong with you? You let him go!

你干嘛把他放走?

Cut him off and call the cops!

拦住他 快报♥警♥

You could've taken that guy he'll get away.

你可以阻止他的 你却放他走

I missed the part where that's my problem.

这可不关我的事

You gotta get back. I can't happened?

你们后退一点 我看不到 发生了什么事?

Old dude,man. Come on, moving, 's go!

一个老家伙 拜托 让我过...

What happened? Someone got hurt.

怎么了? 有人受伤了

Excuse me. Stay back.

请让开 让开... 退后

Stay back! That's my uncle!

退后 那是我叔叔!

What happened? 's been shot.

怎么回事? 劫车 他被打了一枪

We just called the 're on their way.

我们叫了救护车 正在赶来

Uncle Ben?

班叔叔?

Uncle Ben.

班叔叔

Uncle Ben?

班叔叔?

Peter.

彼得

I'm here,Uncle Ben.

我在这儿 班叔叔

Peter.

彼得

They got the 's headed south on Fifth.

有人目击凶手往南跑向第五大道

We got three cars in right, on,move back.

三辆警车在追捕 各位 帮帮忙 退后

Get a unit to the rear!

派一辆警车到后面

I got the back!

我守住后面了!

Who's there?

什么人?

Don't hurt me a me a chance!

别伤害我 给我一次机会

What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you?

你有给我叔叔机会吗? 你有吗?

Answer me!

回答我!

Stop that guy!

拦住他!

Thanks.

谢了

See you.

再见了

Freeze! We've got the place completely surrounded.

站住 你被团团包围了

Oh, God.

天啊

Oh,,my !

喔 不 天啊

Good evening. to see you.

晚安 将军 很高兴看到你

Our exoskeleton's got real firepower,general.

飞行衣的火力强大

Well,if it does what you say it can,I'll sign that contract tomorrow.

如果真像你说的那么好 我马上签合约

He's clear! Go! You're confident about this test?

准备起飞 你对这测试很有信心?

is our top pilot.

当然 寇上尉是顶尖飞行员

Now,what about your commitment to OSCORP?

奥氏企业怎么办?

Nothing would please me more than to put Osborn out of business.

我非常乐意让奥氏关门大吉

Preflight .

飞行前检查完毕 起飞

An unidentified object is closing fast.

不明物体快速接近

What's that?

那是什么?

Can you see anything?

你看到吗?

Oh,my God!

天啊!

Say "chess." Chess!

笑一个!

Peter!

彼得!

Darling,I'm so proud of looked so handsome up there.

亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 你今天看起来好帅

Dad got the place in New York,so we're all set for fall.

爸在纽约找到地方 到秋天时就可搬过去

Great! You made it.

太好了 你毕业了

It's not the first time I've been proven wrong.

这不是我第一次走眼了

Congratulations. Thanks,Dad.

恭喜 谢了 爸爸

Peter,the science 's terrific.

彼得 你得到科学奖 太棒了

Yeah.

是啊

I know this has been a difficult time

我知道最近对你来说很难受...

...but I want you to try to enjoy this day.

不过我要你好好享受今天

Commencement:

毕业典礼...

The end of one thing,the start of something new.

这代表一个新的开始

I don't want to be with you 's your ring.

我要跟你分手 这是你的戒指

You know what? Whatever.

知道吗? 随便你

Your loss.

这是你的损失

You're like a brother to makes you family.

你跟哈利情同手足 所以我们是一家人

And if you ever need anything,give me a call.

你有需要就找我

Can I fix you something?

你要吃什么吗?

No,thanks.

不 谢了

I missed him a lot today.

我今天很想念他

I know.

我知道

I miss him too.

我也很想他

But he was there.

不过他今天也在那儿

I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him.

我不由自主地想到我对他说的最后一句话

He tried to tell me something important,and I threw it in his face.

他想教我善恶之分... 可我却不理他

You

你很爱他...

...and he loved you.

他也很爱你

He never doubted the man you'd grow into.

他一直都相信你会成材

How you were meant for great things.

你也会做出一番大事

You won't disappoint him.

你不会让他失望

With great power comes great responsibility.

能力愈大 责任愈重...

Remember that,er that.

你一定要牢牢记住!

Hurry up!

快一点!

He's not a brother saw him build a nest in Lincoln Center.

他不是人 我哥哥看到他在林肯中心吐蜘蛛网

I think he's human,a be a woman.

我想他是人 是个男人 搞不好是女人

a load of this!

巴比 你看

He throws up his hands,ropes come out,and he climbs up them.

他一扬手就吐出丝 然后他就在上面爬行

I see the web,his signature,and I know Spider - Man was here.

我看到他的蜘蛛网 他的标志 我就知道蜘蛛侠出现了

The guy protects us,protects the people.

他会保护我们 保护市民

Some kind of freakyloo or something.

他不是疯子就是怪胎

He stinks and I don't like him.

他很臭而且我不喜欢他

Don't move,lady!

别动 小姐!

Guy with eight hot.

有八只手的男人 好性感

Those tights and that tight little -

他的紧身裤还有那小小的紧身...

Dresses like a spider He looks like a bug

他打扮成蜘蛛 他看起来像昆虫

But we should all just give him One big hug

我们都该为他加油打气

Look out Here comes the Spider - Man

小心 蜘蛛侠来了

"Who is Spider - Man? "He's a criminal,that's who he is.

“谁是蜘蛛侠? ”只是个罪犯

A vigilante,a public 's he on my front page?

他是个公害 怎么会上我的头版封面

n,your wife needs

詹先生 你太太在一线 她想知道...

There's a page six problem. We have a page one problem.

第六版有问题 头版才有问题

Well? He's news.

那么? 他是热门新闻

The clients can't wait. They're about to.

客户不能等 让他们等

He pulled six people off a subway. From a wreck he probably caused.

他在地铁救了六个人 也许是他造成的灾难

Something goes wrong and he's ! He's fleeing the scene.

哪儿出事他就会在那儿 看! 他看来像在逃离现场

He's probably going to save somebody 's a hero!

他救了其它人 是个英雄

Then why the mask? What's he got to hide?

那干么他要带面具 为什么要藏头露尾?

She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille.

她想要知道要用绵布还是绒布

Whichever's cheaper. It's like this:

用便宜的那一个 是这样的...

We double - booked page 's and Conway's both have -

第六版的版面被重复预定了 梅西百货和大卖♥♥场都要...

We sold out four printings. Sold out?

我们卖♥♥光4版? 卖♥♥光?

Every copy.

每一份

Tomorrow,Spider - Man,page Conway to page seven.

明天头版要登蜘蛛侠照片 大卖♥♥场广♥告♥放到第七版

That's a problem. Then make it page eight.

第七版放不下 那放第八版吧 打九折 还是打九五折

That can't be done. Get out!

办不到 给我滚出去

We can't get a decent 's on it,but we can barely see him.

没有蜘蛛侠的照片 艾迪跟了半天 什么也拍不到

Aw,what is he,shy?

怎么 他害羞吗?

If we can get Julia Roberts in a thong,we can get this weirdo.

如果我们可以拍到茱莉亚罗勃兹的裸照 我们也可以拍到这个怪胎

On the front page: "Cash for a Spider - Man picture."

登广♥告♥说:拍到蜘蛛侠就有奖金

He doesn't want to be famous? I'll make him infamous!

他不想成名 我就让他声名狼籍

Buzz off.

滚开

M.J.,it's me,Peter. Hi!

玛莉 是我 彼得 嗨

What are you doing around here?

你在这儿干嘛?

Begging for a about you?

我在找工作 你呢?

I'm headed to an audition. An audition? So you're acting?

我正要去试镜 试镜? 你在演戏了?

Yeah.

I work fact,I just got off a job.

我找到一份工作 刚下班

That's great.

太好了

You're doing your dream. Glamour girl!

你的美梦成真 大明星

Your drawer was short $6!

你的收银机抽屉少了六块钱

Next time,I'll take it from your check.

下次要扣薪水

Excuse me,Miss Watson? I'm talking to you! Hey!

对不起 华小姐? 我在跟你讲话

Yes,Enrique! Okay? I get you.

是的 恩瑞! 好啦 我听到了!

It better not happen no 't roll your eyes at me.

下次小心点 最好不要再发生了!

Some dream,huh?

梦想... 嗯?

It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

这没什么好丢脸的

Don't tell Harry. Don't tell Harry?

别告诉哈利 别告诉哈利?

Don't you guys live together? We're going 't he tell you?

你们不是住在一起吗? 我们正在约会 他没告诉你吗?

Oh,.

喔 对!

I think he'd hate the idea of my waiting tables.

我想他讨厌我当服务生

He'd think it was low or something. It's not have a job.

他觉得那有点低贱 那不是低贱 是份正当工作

You know,Harry doesn't live on a little place I like to call Earth.

你知道 哈利并不是活在现实世界里

No,I guess not.

我想也是

Thanks,Pete.

谢谢 彼特

We should catch up sometime.

我们改天再聚聚

Let's get some lunch some evening.

找晚上来吃午餐吧

I'll come by and have some of your Moondance coffee some day.

改天我会来找你!

And I won't tell Harry. Don't tell Harry.

我不会告诉哈利 别告诉他

I won't.

我不会

I won't tell Harry.

我不会告诉哈利

Timing's .

时间太完美了

Five new 'll be great.

五份新合约 太棒了

Norman's making his weekly inspection.

我爸爸又来巡视了

Spent half of it on the phone.

不过大半的时间花在电♥话♥上

Look,man,I'm glad you're here.I need your help.I'm really lost here.

我很高兴你在这 我需要你的帮助

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

You look like you just got second place in the science fair.

你看起来像是在科学比赛惨败 屈居第二名的鬼样子

No...I was late for work and s fired me.

不是...我上班迟到 结果被康博士开除

You were late again?

你又迟到了?

I don't get do you go all the time?

我不明白? 你倒底跑哪去了

Around.

到处走走

Peter Parker.

彼得派克

Maybe you'll tell me who she is. Who?

也许你该告诉我她是谁 谁?

This mystery girl Harry's been dating. Dad.

哈利正在约会的神秘女郎 爸爸

When do I get to meet her?

什么时候我可以见他?

Well, hasn't mentioned her.

对不起 哈利没提过她

Pete,you're probably looking for a job now,right?

彼得 你正在找新工作吧?

Dad,maybe you can help him out.

爸爸 也许你能帮忙

I appreciate it,but I'll be fine. I'll make a few calls.

不用了 我自己找 我可以打几个电♥话♥搞定

I couldn't accept it.I like to earn what I get.I'll find work.

我不能接受 我想自食其力 自己找工作

I respect that.

我很佩服你

You want to make it on your own.

你想靠自己打天下

That's great.

非常好

What other skills do you have?

你还有什么才能?

I was thinking about photography.

我想当摄影师

Hello.

你好

Let's go! Move it!

上吧 快!

Watch the street!

看着街上!

Cheese!

笑一个!

They're crap.

垃圾

Crap,ap.

垃圾... 全是垃圾

I'll give you $200. That seems a little low.

我给你两百元 价钱有点低啊

Take them somewhere else.

那就去找别人

Your wife says the tile's out of stock. We'll put a rug there.

你太太说你订的磁砖缺货 那就铺地毯吧

Sit me that.

坐下 给我看

Give you 's the standard fee.

给你三百元 这是标准价格

Scrap page that. Headline?

把照片刊在头版 标题呢?

"Spider - Man,Hero or Menace? Exclusive Photos."

蜘蛛侠:英雄还是公害? 号♥角日报独家照片

Menace? He was protecting You take

公害? 他在保护... 你拍照就好

...I'll make up the ?

我负责想标题

Yes,sir. Goody.

是的 先生 很好

Give this to the girl up 'll see you get paid.

拿到柜台 她会付你钱

I'd like a job,sir. No nce.

我想要一份正职工作 你只能当特聘兼♥职♥摄影师

Best thing for you.

对你最好

You bring me more shots of that clown,maybe I'll buy them.

你只要拍到那个跳梁小丑 我就付你钱

But I never said you have a .

但我没说要给你工作

I'll send you a box of Christmas me more photos.

我最多在新年送你一串腊肠 快给我更多的照片

Hi. Hi.

你好 你好

n told me to give that to you.

詹先生要我给你这个

Welcome to the Daily Bugle. Thank you.

欢迎来到号♥角日报 谢谢你

I'm Peter Parker.

我是彼得派克

I'm a photographer.

是个摄影师

Yes.I can see that.

我看得出来

As

从今天起...

...OSCORP Industries has surpassed

奥氏企业超越探索航太...

...as the principal supplier to the United States military.

成为美国♥军♥方的最大供应商

In short,ladies and gentlemen of

也就是说 各位董事...

...costs are down,revenues

成本降低 利润增加...

...and our stock has never been higher.

而我们公♥司♥的股价 则前所未见的涨高

Wonderful news,'s why we're selling the company.

实在太好 所以我们决定要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉

What?

说什么?

Quest is recapitalizing in the wake of the ing.

探索航太目前正在集资扩大规模

They made a tender offer we can't ignore.

他们开出来的收♥购♥条件很好

Why wasn't I told?

怎么不知会我?

They don't want a power struggle with entrenched management.

他们不希望引起资深管理阶层斗争

The deal is off if you come with it.

如果你在的话 收♥购♥交易就拉倒

The board expects your resignation in 30 days.

董事会将在30天内宣布联署罢免你

You can't do this to me.

你们不能这么做

I started this company.

这公♥司♥是我一手创立的

You know how much I sacrificed? !

你们知道我为此牺牲了多少吗?

Oh,. Norman,the board is unanimous.

拜托 麦克斯 诺曼 董事会已一致通过罢免你

We're announcing the sale after the World Unity Festival.

我们将选在世界嘉年华会之后宣布

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

You're out,Norman.

你出局了 诺曼

Am I?

是吗?

Welcome to OSCORP Industries Unity Day Festival.

欢迎来到探索航太的世界嘉年华会

Let's hear it for Macy Gray.

请鼓掌欢迎梅西格蕾

M.J.,why didn't you wear the black dress?

玛莉 你怎么不♥穿♥黑色礼服?

Just,I wanted to impress my loves black.

你要让我爸爸有好印像 他喜欢黑色

Well,maybe he'll be impressed no matter think I'm pretty.

也许我穿什么他也喜欢 至少你觉得我很美

I think you're beautiful.

我觉得你很漂亮

I forgot my drink inside.

我的酒忘了放在里面

Oh,hi,. Oh,Harry.

嗨 费先生 嗨 哈利

Have you seen my father? Well,I'm not sure if he's coming.

你看到我爸爸吗? 他今天不一定会来

What is that? Must be new this year.

那是什么? 一定是今年的新玩意

What is that?

那是什么?

That's our glider!

那是我们的滑降翼

What the hell was that?

那是什么玩意?

Code three!

紧急状况

Oh,my God! Harry! M.J.!

喔 天啊 哈利! 玛莉!

Harry! Help me! Harry!

哈利 救救我...

Out,am I?

我出局了 是吗?

Mary Jane! Harry!

玛莉! 哈利!

Hello,my dear.

你好 亲爱的

It's Spider - Man!

是蜘蛛侠!

Come ,kid. Billy!

快走啊 比利!

Somebody help him!

快去救他

No!

不!

Mommy!

妈妈!

Hold it! I surrender.

站住! 我投降

Oh,boy. Hold it right there!

喔! 糟了 不要动!

Impressive.

好厉害

Mary Jane! Help! Someone please help me!

玛莉! 救命啊 快来救我

Hold on!

抓稳了!

Watch out!

小心

We'll meet again,Spider - Man!

后会有期 蜘蛛侠

Well,beats taking the subway.

这比坐地铁快吧

Don't mind just needs to use the elevator.

别理我们 她只是要用一下电梯

Wait.

等一下

Who are you?

你是谁?

You know who I am. I do?

你知道我是谁 我知道吗?

Your friendly neighborhood Spider - Man.

你的好邻居蜘蛛侠

Incredible? What do you mean he's incredible?

不可思议? 你说不可思议是什么意思?

right, there.I'll come over.

不 好吧 等一下 待在那里 我等一下就过去

No,I'm gonna come -

我就过去...

All you call me in the morning?

好吧 明天一早能打给我吗?

And we'll go and have

我们一起吃早饭...

...I want to buy you something.

我想送你一些东西

Because I want 'll make you feel better.

因为我想要 可以让你感觉好一点

what do you mean,incredible?

你说不可思议是什么意思?

All right.I'm tight.

好啦 对不起 晚安

Don't let the bedbugs -

别做恶梦...

She's all 's just a little rattled.

她没事 只是受到惊吓

Look,Pete,I should have told you about us.

我知道早该跟你说的

But you should know I'm crazy about her.

你也知道我喜欢她

It's just,you know,you never made a move.

谁叫你一直没有行动

You're right.

你说的对

I didn't.

是我没有行动

I'm gonna get some rest.

我要去睡了

I'm gonna stay up for a while.

我待会再睡

What was that thing?

那是什么?

I don't know.

我不知道

Whatever it is,somebody has to stop it.

不管是什么 一定要阻止他

Somebody there?

有人在吗?

Somebody.

当然有人

Who said that?

是谁说的?

Don't play the innocent with me.

别装一副无辜样

You've known all along.

你一直都知道

Where are you?

你在哪儿?

Follow the cold shiver running down your spine.

跟着那股直冲你脑门的寒意

I'm right here.

我就在那儿

I don't understand.

我不明白

Did you think it was coincidence?

以为这全是巧合吗?

So many good things,all happening for you.

你身上发生这么多好事

All for .

这全是为了你 诺曼

What do you want?

你想要什么?

To say what you won't.

说你不敢说的

To do what you can't.

做你不敢做的

To remove those in your way.

除掉挡住你的每一个障碍...

The board members.

董事会委员们

You killed them.

你杀了他们

We killed them.

是我们杀了他们

We?

我们?

Remember?

记得吗?

Your little accident in the laboratory.

你在实验室的小意外

The performance enhancers.

体能增强剂

! Your greatest creation.

答对了 就是我-你最伟大的发明

Bringing you what you've always wanted:

这是你这辈子最想要的

Power beyond your wildest dreams.

超乎想像的超能力

And it's only the beginning.

这只是刚开始

There's only one who can stop us.

只有一个人能阻止我们

Or imagine if he joined us.

也许他能加入我们

Spider - the Green Goblin.

蜘蛛侠和绿恶魔

The Green like that? Made it up myself.

绿恶魔 喜欢吗? 是我想出来的

These weirdos all got to have a name. n

这些怪胎需要有个名字 詹先生

Hoffman! Yeah?

霍夫曼! 什么事?

Copyright "Green Goblin."I want a quarter every time it's said.

替“绿恶魔”申请版权 有人用这个名字就要付我钱

How about "Green Meanie"?

绿坏蛋如何?

Spider - Man wasn't 's slander.

蜘蛛侠没有攻击别人 这是恶意中伤

It is not.I resent that.

才不是 我不同意

Slander is print,it's libel.

中伤是说话 印出来就是毁谤了

You don't trust anybody.

你不相信任何人

I trust my barber.

我信任我的理发师

Are you his lawyer?

蜘蛛侠的律师吗?

Let him rich like a normal 's what made this country -

让他告吧 大家都想发财 这让这个国家...

Jameson,you slime.

姓詹的 你这混♥蛋♥

Who takes the pictures of Spider - Man?

是谁拍到蜘蛛侠的照片?

I don't stuff comes by mail. Liar!

不知道 他都用寄的 你骗人

I swear. He's the one who can bring me to him.

我发誓 他能带我找到蜘蛛侠

I don't know who he is. You are useless.

我不知道他是谁 你真没用

Set him down,tough guy.

把他放下来

Speak of the devil. I knew you two were in this together!

说来就来 我就知道你们是同党

Kiddo,let Mom and Dad talk for a minute.

大人说话 小孩不可插嘴

安睡吧

Wake up,little up.

醒来吧 小蜘蛛 醒来...

No,you're not dead yet.

放心 你没死 还没有

你只是暂时...

...temporarily.

被麻痹了

You're an amazing creature,Spider - Man.

你真的很不可思议 蜘蛛侠

You and I are not so different.

你和我是那么的相像

I'm not like 're a murderer.

我跟你不同 你是个杀人凶手

Well,to each his own.

只是人各有志

I chose my path,you chose the way of the hero.

这是我的选择 而你选择当超级英雄

And they found you amusing for a while,the people of this city.

大众对你只有三分钟热度

But the one thing they love more than

他们最想看到的是...

...is to see a hero fail,fall,die trying.

英雄的失败 殒落和死亡

In spite of everything you've done for them,eventually,they will hate you.

不管你替他们做了多少好事 最后他们都只会憎恨你

Why bother?

那又何必呢?

Because it's right. Here's the real truth.

因为这是对的 事实是这样子的

There are eight million people in this city.

纽约有八百万市民

And those teeming masses exist for the

他们的存在只有一个作用...

...of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders.

把少数杰出的天才举在他们肩上

像是你 我...

...we're exceptional.

这种天才

I could squash you like a bug right now.

我大可以一脚把你踩扁

But I'm offering you a me.

但我给你一个选择 加入我

Imagine what we could accomplish together.

想像一下我们可以共同完成的大事

What we could create.

可以开创未来

Or we could destroy.

还是我们可以大肆破坏

Cause the deaths of countless innocents in

为了你所谓的理想 死伤无辜百姓...

...again and again and again until we're both that what you want?

直到我们双方倒下为止 这才是你想要的吗?

Think about it,hero.

想想看吧 大英雄

In spite of everything you've done for them,eventually,they will hate you.

不管你替他们做了多少好事 最后他们都只会憎恨你

It's me again.

又是我

How was your audition?

你的试镜如何?

How'd you know? The hot

你怎么知道? 我的消息灵通 你妈妈...

...told my aunt,told me.

跟我婶婶说的 婶婶跟我说的

So you just came by?

你是来看我吗?

I was in the to see a friendly face.

我正好路过 想看一下可爱的面孔

I took two buses and a cab to get in the

我坐公车和计程车大老远跑来...

So how'd it go?

试镜如何?

They said I needed acting lessons.

他们叫我再回去上演技课

A soap opera told me I needed acting lessons.

肥皂剧要我去上演技课

Let me buy you a sky's the limit,up to $7.84.

我请你吃汉堡 价钱上限到7.84元

I'd like a cheeseburger.

我很想吃

Oh,but I'm going out to dinner with Harry.

不过我要跟哈利约了吃晚饭

Come with us.

一起来吧

No,'s it ?

不 谢了 你们之间如何...

Never 's none of my business.

算了 不关我的事

It's not?

是吗?

Why so interested?

那你干嘛这么关心?

I'm not.

我没有

You're not?

你没有?

Well,why would I be? I don't know.

我♥干♥嘛要关心? 我不知道

Why would you be?

为什么?

I,that's a -

我...

I don't know.

我不知道

Sorry you won't come with us.

可惜你不跟我们一起来

I'd better run,tiger.

我要走了

Hey,check it out,man.

嘿 看!

Come on,man.

别走 美女

Hey,where you going,baby? Come on!

你去哪儿? 美女 来嘛

Get off me!

放开我

Wait!

等等

You have a knack for getting in trouble.

你好像有惹上麻烦的习惯

You have a knack for saving my life.I think I have a superhero stalker.

而你也好像有救我的习惯 超级英雄来当我的保镖

I was in the neighborhood.

我刚巧在附近

You are amazing.

你真厉害

Some people don't think so.

有些人不这么想

But you are. Nice to have a fan.

你真的很棒 有仰慕者真好

Do I get to say thank you this time?

这次我能谢你吗?

Wait.

等等

Let me in! My baby's in there!

我要进去救我的孩子!

Let me go! The roof's collapsing!

让我进去! 屋顶就快塌了

Somebody save my baby! The roof's about to collapse!

谁来救救我的孩子 屋顶就快塌了!

Look! Up there!

你们看上面

Save my baby,please!

请救救我的孩子!

No!

不!

It's baby's fine. Oh,my baby!

没事了 他很安全 我的宝贝

God bless you,Spider - you.

上帝保佑你 蜘蛛侠

Don't let him get away!

别让他跑掉

Hold it! You're under arrest.I'm taking you in.

等等! 你被捕了 我要带你回警局

Oh,my God,there's somebody still up there!

天啊 还有人在上面

I'm going.

我要去救人

I'll be here when you get back. Not coming back.

我会等你回来 我不会再回来

Go! Go!

快去吧

Where are you?

你在哪儿?

Where are you?

你在哪儿?

I'm gonna get you out of here!

我会把你救出去

It's okay.

没事了

You're pathetically predictable.

你一点新意也没有

Like a moth to the flame.

老是飞蛾扑火

What about my generous proposal?

我的提议怎么样?

Are you in or are you out?

你想不想加入我?

It's you who's of your mind. Wrong answer.

我看你是丧心病狂了 答错了!

Oh,great.

喔 太棒了

No one says no to me!

没有人能拒绝我

M.J.,will you stop goofing around? Harry,relax.

拜托你别闹了 可以吗? 哈利 放轻松

He's here.

他来了

Are you ready?

好了吗?

Aunt May.I'm sorry I'm late.

梅婶 抱歉迟到了

Work was murder.I picked up a fruitcake.

工作忙得要命 我带了水果蛋糕来

Thank you,'re so glad you could come.

谢谢你 奥斯本先生 很高兴你抽空过来

Who is this lovely young lady?

这位可爱的小姐是?

I'd like you to meet my ,this is Mary Jane Watson.

这是我父亲奥诺曼 爸爸 这是华玛莉

I've been looking forward to meeting you.

你好 我一直想见你

Happy Thanksgiving,sir. Now,where is Peter?

感恩节快乐 彼得呢?

He'd better remember that cranberry sauce.

他最好记得买♥♥红莓酱

Oh,that's weird.I didn't know he was here.

奇怪 我不知道他在家

Peter?

彼得?

Is that you?

是你吗?

How 's nobody here.

真奇怪 没有人

Bit of a slob,isn't he? All brilliant men are.

他有点邋遢 不是吗? 天才都是这样

Hey,everyone. Oh,Peter!

大家好 彼得!

It's a jungle out there.

外面真是混乱

Had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries.

我好不容易才买♥♥到酱

Thank then,everybody

谢谢 现在 请大家坐下吧

...and we can say grace.

让我们祷告

Here we go.

好了

There we are. It looks delicious.

来了 看起来很好吃

Will you do the honors?

请你切火鸡

Why,Peter,you're bleeding.

怎么了 彼特 你在流血

I stepped off a curb and got clipped by one of those bike messengers.

我走在街上 被个骑脚踏车的撞伤了

Well,let me see.

让我看看

Oh,my goodness.

喔 我的天啊

That looks awful. No,it's nothing.

看起来很严重 没什么

I'll get the first - aid we'll say grace.

我去拿急救箱 接着再来祷告

This is the boys' first Thanksgiving here,and we'll do things properly.

你们第一次在这儿过感恩节 我们要照规矩来

How did you say that happened?

你是怎么受伤的?

Bike messenger.

骑脚踏车的

Knocked me down.

把我撞伤了

If you'll excuse me,I've got to go. Why?

不好意思 我得走了 为什么?

Something has come to my attention.

我突然想到一件事

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

I'm fine,just you,ne.

我没事 谢谢你 大家慢用

Enjoy the fruitcake. Dad!

请享用水果蛋糕 爸爸!

I planned this so you'd meet M.J.,and now you have to leave?

我想让你多认识玛莉 但你现在却要离开?

I've got to go.

我得走了

This girl is important to me. Harry, at her.

她对我很重要 拜托你看清楚一点

Think she's sniffing around because she likes your personality?

你以为她是真的喜欢你吗?

What are you saying? Your mother was beautiful.

你在说什么? 你妈妈也很漂亮

They're all beautiful until they're snarling after your money like wolves.

她们都很漂亮 直到一闻到钱就变成豺狼

You're wrong,Dad.

你错了 爸爸

A word to the not - so - wise about your girlfriend:

给你一个忠告怎对女友

Do what you need to with her,then broom her fast.

把她弄到手了就甩掉她

Thanks for sticking up for me,Harry.

谢谢你帮我辩解 哈利!

You heard? Everyone heard that creep.

你都听到了? 全部人都听到那混♥蛋♥说的话了

That creep is my luck,I'll be half of what he is.

他可是我老爸 我只恨我什么也比不上他

Shut up about stuff you don't understand!

你不懂就别乱说

Harry Osborn!

奥哈利

I'm sorry,Aunt May.

对不起

Spider - Man is all but invincible.

蜘蛛侠是战无不胜的

But Parker,we can destroy him.

但是我们能毁了彼得

I can't.

我办不到

Betrayal must not be countenanced.

我绝不容许背叛的行为

Parker must be educated.

一定要给他一点教训

What do I do?

我该怎么做?

Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain.

教教他什么是痛苦和失去

Make him him wish he were dead.

让他受苦 让他生不如死

Yes? And then grant his wish.

然后呢? 然后再杀了他

But how?

怎么做?

The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.

聪明人不会直接攻击敌人

Tell me how! The heart,Osborn.

快教我 你要攻心

First,we attack his heart.

先向他的亲人下手

Give us this day our daily bread,and forgive us

赐给我们今天的食物 原谅我们的过错

...as we forgive those who trespass against us.

也让我们原谅别人的过错

Lead us not into temptation,but deliver us -

别让我们受到诱惑 拯救我们...

Deliver us!

拯救我们

Finish it!

快说完

Finish it! From evil!

快说完 不受恶魔侵犯

Two milligrams IV.

两毫克的静脉注射

Get the BP.

去拿血压计来

Aunt she gonna be okay? What happened?

梅婶怎么了? 她没事吧?

You have to leave.

请你出去

What happened? Those eyes!

怎么了? 好可怕的双眼

Those horrible yellow eyes!

可怕的黄色眼晴

He knows who I am.

他知道我是谁

I'm sorry.

对不起

Will she be okay? She'll be fine.

她还好吧? 她会没事的

She's been sleeping all day.

她整天都在睡

Thanks for coming. Of course.

谢谢你来探望她 当然

How are you? You okay about the other night?

你还好吧? 我是说那晚

Yeah,I'm fine.I just felt bad about leaving Aunt May.

我很好 我不该丢下梅婶

Have you talked to Harry? He called me.

你跟哈利谈过吗? 他打过电♥话♥给我

I haven't called him back.

我还没打回去

The

事实上...

...I'm in love with somebody else. You are?

我爱上另一个人了 真的吗?

At least I think I am.

至少我认为是这样

It's not the time to talk about it. on.

现在谈不太好 不会的 说吧

Would I know his name,this guy?

他叫什么?

You'll think I'm a little girl with a crush.

你一定觉得我很傻

Trust me.

尽管说吧

It's funny.

很好笑

He's saved my life twice,and I've never even seen his face.

他救了我两次 但我却没见过他的脸

. You're laughing at me.

原来是他 你在嘲笑我

No,I is extremely cool.

没有 我知道 他真的很酷

But do you think it's true,all the terrible things they say?

你觉得他们说的那些坏事是真的吗?

Not Spider - Man,not a chance in the world.

不是 蜘蛛侠绝对不是坏人

I know him a little bit.

我算是认识他

I'm sort of his unofficial photographer.

我是他非正式的摄影师

Has he mentioned me? Yeah.

他有提到过我吗? 有啊

What'd he say?

他怎么说?

我说...

He asked me what I thought about you.

他问我觉得你怎么样?

And what did you say?

你怎么说?

I said,"Spider - Man."

我说 “蜘蛛侠... ”

I said,"The great thing about

我说:“玛莉最大的优点... ”

...is...

是...

...when you look in

当你看着她的双眼

...and she's looking back

而她也注视着你时...

...

一切好像都...

...not quite normal.

变得特别了

Because

因为你会同时...

...

感到更坚强...

...and weaker at the same time.

而同时也更软弱

You

你会感到兴奋...

...and at the

同时也会感到...

...terrified.

害怕

The truth is,you don't know what

你也不大清楚那是什么感觉...

...except you know what kind of man you want to be.

只知道你想成什么样的人

It's as if

就像是完成了...

...reached

遥不可及的梦想...

...and you weren't ready for it."

却一点也没有准备好

You said that?

这是你说的?

Well,something like that.

差不多是这样

Dad?

爸爸?

Dad,is that you?

爸爸 是你吗?

What is it?

怎么了?

You were right about 're right about everything.

你没看错玛莉 你都说对了

She's in love with Peter.

她爱上彼得了

Parker? Yeah.

派克吗? 是

And how does he feel about her?

他爱不爱她?

He's loved her since the 4th grade.

他从四年级就暗恋她了

He pretends like he doesn't,but there's no one Peter cares for more.

他装作没有 不过彼特根本没有爱过其它人...

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

I haven't always been there for you,have I?

我都没有好好陪你

You're 're an important man.I understand.

你很忙 你是重要人物 我了解

That's no excuse.

这不是借口

I'm proud of you.

我为你感到骄傲

I've lost sight of that I'll make it up to you.

我不该冷落你 我会补偿你的

I'm going to rectify certain inequities.

我要替你讨回公道

Wake up,little spider.

醒来 小蜘蛛

Wake up.

醒来

Go home,dear.

回家吧 亲爱的

You look awful.

你看来遭透了

Spider-Man《蜘蛛侠(2002)》完整中英文对照剧本

本文发布于:2024-02-08 02:20:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.4u4v.net/it/170733003366234.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:蜘蛛   蜘蛛侠   知道   没有
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
排行榜

Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ©

网站地图1 网站地图2 网站地图3 网站地图4 网站地图5 网站地图6 网站地图7 网站地图8 网站地图9 网站地图10 网站地图11 网站地图12 网站地图13 网站地图14 网站地图15 网站地图16 网站地图17 网站地图18 网站地图19 网站地图20 网站地图21 网站地图22/a> 网站地图23